AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Could You Give Me A Break?

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

ok my warning went up (again) but i was givin no reason why how am i not supposed to do some thing that gives me a warning if no one tells me what it is?
    you cloud at least send me a message

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright, here's why you were warned, on both occasions.

"Attaching images for no reason."

And you were warned by Aaron, (Member Name)
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by SEGA SATURN MAN@Jul 14 2004, 12:24 PM
    ok my warning went up (again) but i was givin no reason why how am i not supposed to do some thing that gives me a warning if no one tells me what it is?
    you cloud at least send me a message
    How high is it?

30% for me =/

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

mines 20% but im askinf you to message me if i do some thing ok?

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

We don't have to message you if we warn you, you can easily click on the percent number and see why we warned you.

Senior Member Obsidian Joy Obsidian Joy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 07:32 PM
    Threads

While theres a topic about warning I was wondering how long it takes for a 10% warning to go away(if it does).

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

warnings only go away when a mod or admin takes them down. Mostly we will only do that if we feel that you no longer do what got you the warning in the first place.

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so any chances of getting mine lowerd any time soon?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You&#39;d have to ask Aaron, because he&#39;s the one who warned you.

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Excuse me, but I&#39;m pretty sure a good number of the "random" images that he attached to his post had something to do with the post. And there&#39;s nothing wrong with that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i dont mind being warned but i havent posted an image in 2 weeks do you think i could have lowered my warn be now shi ami has a good point

The Evil Blondie! >D Evil Ves Ves is infamous around these parts Evil Ves Ves is infamous around these parts Evil Ves Ves is infamous around these parts Evil Ves Ves's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

I have a question. How come my warnings show and there&#39;s don&#39;t? Unless they can&#39;t see mine and it&#39;s only visable to the user?

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Mmm...maybe because it&#39;s private and not everyone wants to display that sort of thing? =)
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Only moderators and admins can see everyone&#39;s warning levels.

And for the third time, Aaron warned you. I didn&#39;t warn you, I can&#39;t tell you why he hasn&#39;t lowered them.

I CAN, however, tell you that HIS image postings, have never had anything to do with the topic. I&#39;ve seen him talking in miscellaneous and posting a picture of Sonic.

I&#39;ve seen him post in ANIME, and do the same thing. He&#39;s even done it in my forum.

Sure, he hasn&#39;t done it for awhile, but that doesn&#39;t mean Aaron or the admins think he deserves to have it removed. It might NEVER get removed, it&#39;s up to Aaron and the admins, really.

So why don&#39;t you go Private Message Aaron, and ask him if you can have it lowered?

Closed Thread

Thread Information