AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The real ending of the batman comic The Killing Joke.

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The real ending of the batman comic The Killing Joke.

If you haven't read it, you should!(But don't if you haven't since it's the ending of the comic) considered one of the best batman comics ever written.

+
    "> " /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mind_blown.gif
Views:	32
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	80217

There's all the theories on the ending, but no one ever thought that.... I'm... The comic has just drastically changed for me!

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

Member Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks has a reputation beyond repute Darksocks's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Gir Kill Bill Helmet Sheep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2013 03:58 AM
    Threads

Default Re: The real ending of the batman comic The Killing Joke.

I've only ever read the comic once a short while ago....... but i feel like that revelation is as shocking to me as someone who had read it for years. 0_0

But that's Alan Moore for ya.

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

Default Re: The real ending of the batman comic The Killing Joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksocks View Post
    I've only ever read the comic once a short while ago....... but i feel like that revelation is as shocking to me as someone who had read it for years. 0_0

But that's Alan Moore for ya.

I read this comic a few years back, and I only assumed that Batman let the Joker go. But oh my god this blew my mind. It pretty crazy.

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information