AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Chaos Legion

Senior Member DizzyFan DizzyFan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2006 08:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I just rented Chaos Legion and it is now one of my favorite games! My favorite legions are Hatred and Flawed.

I know it's a little big, but still...I had to put it...

My mission...is genocide.

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

are you for real? you think chaos legion was good? i got to the last level of that game and i just couldent play it any more i know its your opinion but i cant stand that game

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What did you think was bad about it?

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maybe it was the fact that the whole game was super repetitive you did the same thing over and over destroy target move on destroy target also the fmv were awfull with that bad voice overs and dumb names that and the games plot was also super bad its just not a good game

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I thought the plot was good, and I like to destroy things. The scenes were the same, but somehow different.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my advice if yoyu liked caos legion buy devil may cry its about 100% better than legion

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Bought CL on the cheap, was good! I'll agree it is repetitive, but I'm a Dynasty Warriors Fan so boo too that theory! Nothing wrong with slashing hordes on enemys the same way over & over again. Never got passed the 5th level before I gave up for FFX2 : P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Weierd cause I gave up on FFX2 and played Chaos Legion.

I gave up on the Magus Sisters at the end. CINDY MUST DIE!

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh the Magus Sisters, nice trio ... Very hard to kill XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I want to kill them!
    Although I did have Yuna as a Dark Night with every Dark Knight skill, I still gave up. Rpgs aren't my best thing...fighting games, however.......

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Use Spare Change attack, at least 750'000gil I think A instant kill.
    I think thats with the Samurai Sphere. Been Awhile Since I played :^_^:

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i had to stop playing chaos legion because my eyes started to bleed but a couple of rounds of galagtic atack fixed that problem

Member Vincent Vincent Vincent Vincent Vincent Vincent Vincent Vincent Vincent Vincent Vincent Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2011 01:48 AM
    Threads

Chaos Legion was okay but i like Shinobi better. h34r:
    Those who live by the sword are shot by those who don't.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

and devil may cry is better then all of them :lol:

Closed Thread

Thread Information