AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: RPG: Harmonia's Bard Academy

Junior Member Dreamerloid is on a distinguished road Dreamerloid's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2013 08:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Harmonia's Bard Academy

Madotsuki said "You know, and all my talents bought me here."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerloid View Post
    Madotsuki said "You know, and all my talents bought me here."
    Jack raises an eyebrow at her response, but keeps ahold of her hand. He was about to say that he doesn't know, otherwise he wouldn't have asked...but somehow that seemed..lame? Ugh. Weird girl. Then it occured to him that maybe she was bored. He got that. He found himself getting bored a lot. The idea that he would be found borring, even by some random weird girl he only met a few moments ago started getting under his skin.

Well, he knew what he usualy did when he got bored. He pulls out his player and puts one of the earbuds in, and holds out the other to her. "Here, maybe I'm not so hungry after all. One of my things is just talking a walk to trance music. That might sound boring, but usually the magic leads me to something interesting."

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: overlorddarthfluffles

[[OOC: I'm going to go ahead and advance to the next couple days for everyone if they still wanna participate in this RP. Sadly I can only post the advancement and Abel since I DO have to get ready for school, but I can edit it later!]]

After the beginning of school and the introduction of Abel into the academy a few days have passed coming to the end of the week. Throughout this process the school saw less and less of Rania and Abel appeared more. It was perhaps the only change to take accounting for. Students proceeded as normal. Abel dropped in on some classes this week, but for the most part just walked around the school. No special events where going on this week.

This past week was a very busy one for Abel. Moving all the way out to this academy and being the voice for Rania, who was very busy. He enjoyed walking into classes and observing the students and teachers. It looked like it was to get a better grasp and how students learn here, but Abels main intention was to size people up. See what they’re capable of and try to see their full potential; tragically one cannot do that simply by observing classes.

He found himself out in one of the courtyards, sitting on a bench; classes were going to break soon as it was close to lunch. He used this time alone to think about the school. Perhaps later this year he could host a big dueling event, at least he questioned himself that. He brought up both of his hands and looked at them. In his left hand he conjured forth electricity, static blue and violet jolts circling around his hands. In his right hand he conjured fire. He danced his hands around in small circles, wiggling his fingers in the process. It was going to be an interesting year.

Junior Member Dreamerloid is on a distinguished road Dreamerloid's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2013 08:10 AM
    Threads

Next day at school, Madotsuki was beside Abel. She said "Abel? Are you alright?"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information