AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Harmonia's Bard Academy

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Harmonia's Bard Academy

So caught up in thought, Willow was barely paying attention to his surroundings while he meandered towards a certain row of seats. This row was almost a habit for him, he sat near the front of the stage every year and during school meetings. His thoughts of the fire last year had his eyes curtain-ward, aloof.

Someone bumped into him with a fair amount of force, sending him pirouetting towards his row. A quick jump landed his boots upon the seat-top of the first chair, and the returning force of his body acted as a weight towards the back of the chair in front of him. With the suave display of Captain Morgan himself, he reached an arm upwards, curled into a moment of passion and victory.

A number of new student found this disquieting, perhaps arrogant or otherwise pointless. Many returnees knew how Willow tended to react strangely, perhaps with an air of showmanship in possibly adverse situations. Regardless of their perception, the white-haired instrumentalist found himself uplifted by a distant display of musical talent.

His curled arm came down with fanned hand tight over his eyes, espying the performance of the McFearson sisters.

After they finished he casually dropped to the floor, and walked to his usual seat; associates pulling in around him.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: overlorddarthfluffles

Alex had a cheerful demeanor as Allan was talking to him and gave a small introduction. Alex quickly responded back, “Ah, nice to meet you Allan and Alice—oh” she had nodded and turned back at the stage.

His reaction wasn’t disappointment; in fact it was far from that. Not everyone had a knack, or enjoyed, being overly talkative in the beginning. It was something he could respect, as he does with Willow and other friends. His little ‘oh’ was just simple surprise and realization, and he gave Allan a nod as he explained the reasoning.

Allan pressed on the conversation and Alex followed, “I’m Alexander Nossus, Alex for short,” he wanted to use the accordion-neer title; with a quick mental debate he decided to try it out, “the accordion-neer!”

Perhaps that was a little embarrassing. Still he continued, “But I always look forward to the opening ceremony---so long as they’re not super crazy like last year, know what I’m saying? Headmistress Vuspi seems to put in a good effort for these. I can appreciate it.”

3. Likes Tetsanosuke liked this post
    Member Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz's Avatar
    Gil
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 07:14 PM
    Threads

Traize made it out of the auditorium and stood aside from the doors. With an exasperated sigh he leaned his back against the wall of the building and closed his eyes in quite lament. As he leaned he remembered an old conversation with Sora. A young Sora's voice spoke in his head, "You know, Traize for a smarty you’re really dumb!" A younger Traize replies, "It's nothing Sora I am not hurt at all, promise" A now frustrated Sora, "You just don't get it, that's why you end up hurting people who care!" After hearing that Traize realized the error he made. [I messed up, I need to apologize properly. Those girls deserved better. Damn it, I haven’t learned anything yet.] Traize was angry with himself and his own lack of resolve, but he felt worse about how he may have made them feel. Determined to correct his mistake he held his head high and made his way back. Once he was in front of the two, he stood about face like a soldier his eyes a flame with determination; he bowed with the discipline of a hardened military officer. “I Traize am very sorry for a moment ago. It’s just that the songs were the most beautiful things I ever heard, and I wasn’t ready for it. I would like to tell you more but-but I am not ready to.” His head still lowered he paused, and took a breath. After catching himself he lifted his head and looked Eleanor in the eyes, within his own eyes still a blaze. “I would like to treat you both to dinner!” He exclaimed though his intentions were pure it sounded almost like an order. “And if you would permit me I would like to sit next to you for the rest of the ceremony."

"If I were to become a lost cause or lose my way, all I ask is that you remember me. Being forgotten is far too cruel."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Eleanor was taken aback as Madison laughed. "No need to be so formal. Of course you can join us." she smiled, reaching over Eleanor and patted the seat next to her. “Don’t think of us as strangers, we’re all friends here.” She smiled as she gave Eleanor a little nudge, silently telling her ‘I told you~’ with her eyes.
    “Oh, but you know…Im not too sure Im available for dinner just yet. Ell, why don’t the two of you have a quiet evening together instead?” Madison teased a bit, smirking as the suggestion flushed her cousin. “You and I both know you aren’t busy.” She huffed. “But yes, dinner sounds lovely.” She added, being polite. “Both of us will attend.”
    Madison pouted, her little plan foiled. “Ok, you caught me. Truth be told Im being naughty and am trying to play cupid.” She grinned as Eleanor chocked from her confession. “But I’ll behave, things should happen naturally after all.” She smiled softly at the two

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Vanessa overheard the conversation, another beep from Linda occurred as Vanessa and the others turned to Linda shouted something surprising.

(Linda) "Oh my god! We just got three more subscribers! We just need one more!"
    (Melissa) "Oh boy..."
    (Vanessa) *sigh* "I was hoping that this wouldn't happen."

This was the thing Vanessa didn't want to happen, she didn't want more attention that she or her sisters can manage.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Please use headphones to fully experience this post. ^_^

Aurora wasn't expecting the invitation in the slightest, but she was happy to accept. "I would love to," she said with a smile. As they sat down, she couldn't help but wonder if what Christopher had said to that boy had hurt him in anyway. She'd be sure to find him at some point and make sure.

Waiting for the ceremony to begin, she heard someone playing odd sounds. She had never heard such pretty yet elextronic sounds before. As she searched for the source, a pair began to play a beautiful piece she was sure she heard somewhere before. Her eyes finally fell upon the McFearson sisters with a dark boy she hadn't seen before. He had some kind of strange contraption on his arms. She assumed it was his instrument. Was that where the strange noises were coming from? She would find out soon enough, she surmised.

Rania nodded and then smiled at the boy in an understanding manner. "Alright dear, just remember to join everyone back at the dorms once the ceremony is over. Enjoy your quiet time."

With that she was rushing off to the backstage door again. Once she reached it, she threw it open. To her relief, everyone was in their places. She sighed and smiled lopsidedly at them as they gave her displeased yet amused looks. "Sorry everyone! I was caught up by a student!" She ran to the front, discarding her robe as she went, and faced the students. "Alright everyone in place?" She asked, glancing around to find gaps or stragglers. Of course she was the only one who was late. "Right," she laughed, somewhat embarrassed. From behind the podium, she picked up her maestro wand, waiting for the curtains to split down the center and part to reveal the show.

When all of the students finally found their seats, the auditorium's lights dimmed until all that was lit was the stage. Voices grew quiet. Others were hushed by their peers. After a brief moment's silence, the heavy curtains divided the middle, slowly revealing a massive chorus, orchestra, and band. Denzil's eyes lit up as his mother turned around in her sparkling black dress, which was fitted to her hips, then flared out to a ruffle just above her knees with a thick white petticoat underneath; the top resembled a tight-fitted tux, sleeveless, and topped off with a red bow tie. She took a bow, greeting the audience in silence as they applauded. Then she turned back around to face her singers and players. As she lifted her wand with slow grace, Denzil heart raced, but once it began, it nearly burst from the shear power.

As they played, dark clouds formed high above everyone's heads. With each cymbal clash came a flash of lightening, at a safe distance of course. With each pound of the bass drum, a burst of wind would rush through out the auditorium from the stage. At the end of the performance, the clouds exploded in a bright, but not blinding, light. From the ceiling then came little yellow embers that disappeared before even touching the tip of people's heads. Rania certainly wanted her students to truly feel the new year's arrival.

OOC: Hope this lived up to everyone's expectations. If it didn't... well... I'm sorry I failed you. T-T
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 08-14-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Nokhele dashed off to the library as soon as the Headmistress let him go. He didn't want to be within the spell's Range of Intrusive Affect. RIA. He had come up with that acronym and the term himself. He'd been able to do a little experimentation once he had figured out how to consistently use a Counter Song. He would find someone working Musical Magica and then would, from increasing distances, attempt to counter song. From what he had deduced, the RIA for each song depended on a combination of magical capacity of the song and its range of affect. He was trying to figure out the equations, but he lacked the precise data. He could judge about how far away he was, but judging the spells actual range of affect and its magical potency were incredibly difficult to do on the fly without measuring tools.

He sigh... what he needed was scientific instrucments, not musical ones. A great irony lay in that.

He pushed into the library and the thunder followed him. He pulled up books that he remembered from last year. He needed to figure out a method of determining a given spell-songs magical potency using some sort of apparatus. To his knowledge, no such apparatus existed. So he would build one. The best place to start was figuring out how the spell and the song interacted. If he could pinpoint certain tones and patterns and their relation to the power of the spell-song, he might be able to create a device to read them. Maybe. It was all very theoretical at this point. There had to be something.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Member Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz's Avatar
    Gil
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Traize sat beside Eleanor happily, he was also very pleased that they were confirmed friends. Something about them drew him in. As he sat down the performance was almost beginning. Right before its start he whispered to Eleanor,”Um, Um, What’s a Cupid?” Realizing the two may want to enjoy the show, he caught himself, “I’ll wait till it’s over”.

The show was amazing, it was frightening and it was better than he expected. The Teacher was interesting in her own way, and Traize found her pleasant maybe even kind. On the Caribbean Isles such shows rarely took place and only the tourists would take the time to view them. The school was amazing he thought, and his new friends were as interesting as they were kind. However the fact that Madison wanted Eleanor and himself to eat alone began to make him wonder. The show nearly finished his thoughts lead him to look at Eleanor for a moment, she would enjoy the Islands he thought. [Wait, why would I think of that?] Traize placed his hand to his chin puzzled. [Either way, what do mainlanders eat?] Shaking his head he decided to pay his attention to the last of the show.

"If I were to become a lost cause or lose my way, all I ask is that you remember me. Being forgotten is far too cruel."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Just wanted to clear something up real quick- Eleanor and Madison are cousins, but theyre close like sisters. Eleanor is half Irish half Russian while Madison is half Irish half [south] Korean, but Madisons looks come from her mother [Irish] so it isnt apparent shes half Korean =3

Eleanor nodded as she watched the performance, wondering if she could get away with lying about who Cupid was...but then again Madison was right there and could very well point out the lie. She instead pushed the question aside, watching the performance on stage. It was amazing, and gave her the reassurance that classical was most certainty not dead. She closed her eyes as she listened, finding it helped her fully enjoy the piece.

Madison preferred to watch, her hands moving as if she were conducting the orchestra herself...which was probably why Eleanor got into the habit of listening with her eyes closed, to ignore her eccentric cousin.

Once over the two stood and applauded. "She never disappoints." Madison said with a bright smile.

Eleanor looked over at Traize once the performance was over. "As for your question earlier....Cupid is the Roman god of love." she said, her eyes shifting away. "You must forgive Madison, she likes to tease me."

"I wasnt teasing, I was serious." Madison added with a smirk

"....just ignore her." Eleanor added, blushing softly

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

11. Thanks Tetsanosuke thanked for this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Vanessa was glad that Linda didn't attract too much attention as the ceremony started. The sisters were getting the show they were committed to, thankfully. They watched as Vanessa kept an eye on Linda, to ensure that she isn't going for anymore random outbursts. As the ceremony concluded, the sisters applauded to the performance that they were shown. The ceremony didn't just meet their expectations, it surpassed them. Thankfully, they didn't get into too much trouble, yet.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The ceremony was soon to begin...Christopher was seated beside Aurora not far from the accordion maister and the 'Gemini', as he secretly named them. He eye-balled the room once over, his ears had picked up on a slightly familiar splash of electronic music. Dubstep. Tracking the music back to the source wasn't hard, even in the auditorium full of lively students, rather someone close to him had detected it's whereabouts beforehand. Had she heard this type of music before?

"An interesting sound....is it not?" His attention diverted toward the main stage where in usual fashion the Headmistress presented herself as elegant as ever. Though normally such clothing was far from appealing, she unexpectedly gave it an concussive flare. Beautiful music coupled with unnecessary antics could scare a few newer students off. Nevertheless he stayed polite, standing stiff as a wooden board while the others clapped. The lightning and thunder registering in his mind as one would stare at the moon, Amazement. He was surprised to say the least. The music continued to conjure such beautiful and awe-inspiring effects, yet it's down side was evident by the fear it struck in some. They ducked and cowered at the lightning and fire. Some uneasy faces. He had been the same in many ways. Nothing like before and even to this day. The questions were to come, the answers given in riddles and stories....a cycle they endure as best they could.

School huh..

Taking his seat Christopher simply exhaled. Wondering eyes fixed on the roof a question juggling his mind. Just where does the magic truly came from, and why Music........?

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Allan was amused by the "Accordion-neer" title. "Well Mr. Accordion-neer, pleased to make you acquaintance. Don't you think it would be interesting mix-" Before he could finish, Alice tugged at his sleeve. "Pardon me, it seems the show is starting. I guess we'll talk later then?" Allan said as he turned back around to face the stage. The headmistress was already on stage and presenting this years chosen performers.
    --- --- --- ---
    Alice watched in amazement as the performers started. Amazed at how close sounding the way she played and the way they played. She knew already that metal was descended from classical music, and the more she heard it, the more respect she gave to it. She looked around the auditorium to see everyone else enchanted by the show. With everything going on, she didn't think anything could go wrong this time.
    Last edited by Thrasher J; 08-14-2013 at 08:21 PM.

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: overlorddarthfluffles

Alex brought his index and middle finger to the outer edge of his right eye and gave Allan a salute. He leaned back into his chair to watch and listen to the show. For once he didn’t bother to scan the crowd; he wanted to focus on the show.

The students in the show preformed magnificently! He felt the surge of power and passion of their music move through him. As he watched with delight, goose bumps started to cover him. He also got that rush of adrenaline when listening to their music, when you feel inspired by it? Empowered? He knew there was a technical term for it but he never could remember. All he knew is that it was a sensation he enjoyed.

The clouds and flashes of lightning just added to the performance. The light at the end took him by surprise. While not blinding he still closed his eyes, purely on the surprise factor. As he opened them he saw embers fizzle in the air. His head lifted to see several of them dance about before blowing out of existence. Amazed by the show, he was one of the first few to jump up and applaud wildly,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victor took to the wall still, standing tall and peering over all the students as they walked in, found seats and chatted about. He had no idea what Rania had planned for this year’s event. No doubt it’d be something fantastic, this time without issues. That’s what Victor self-appointed him to do, to watch out for any threats or issues. His scan showed no sign of anything off. His head then went to the stage and that’s when it dawned on him; if something did go wrong, there was a higher chance it would come from behind the stage.

Wanting to spring into action he started his walk toward the stage but ceased his march when the curtains opened and he saw Rania and a massive orchestra. He let out a heavy breath from his nose and went back to standing firmly against the wall. Now he could only hope nothing went wrong, and if it did; he could respond quickly enough.

That’s when the music began. Via his exterior, Victor’s face showed no emotion. He was simply a statue, but on the inside he was smiling. “O Fortuna”. The song brought back some happy memories in his past. A commanding officer he once respected greatly and a comrade he gladly served alongside with. The flashes of lightning broke his silent reminiscing. While the show came to a close, Victor still stood firm. Though it ended, that didn’t mean they were free from some type of mishap.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: The "certain song"

As Nokhele read, he listened to his music on his headphones. He turned it up so that he could not hear the music from the opening ceremony. A certain song came on, one of his favorites... one that he related to. Oh the folly of doing things for love. It only brought pain. But at the same time, what else could be done. He began to sing along.

As he words left his lips, a small subtle shift occured in the Magica Musica for the ceremony. Nothing horrific, nothing that anyone who didn't know what was supposed to happen would notice. The clouds swelled ever so slightly, and a drizzle began to fall, a sad and pathetic rain, barely worthy of the name. Nokhele didn't notice, his mind fully caught up in theories for how to design a new device. But his tongue worked its power and rain began to fall.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC Sorry for short post major phone system issue at one of the sites I admin for.

[Roman god of Love] Traize took a moment to try to understand the implication. With his hand to his chin he thought for a moment standing along with all the other very impressed students. [Perhaps I am overthinking, Eleanor looks like the type who could date anyone and be very popular… Wait! What am I thinking] Suddenly Traize was caught off guard by his own thought process, and as a defensive reaction he shook his head and allowed the moment to pass. Without realizing it apart of him was thinking along a line he never thought possible, “Maybe your cousin really is Cupid.” He mistakenly said under his breath. Shifting back to silence hoping no one heard it.
    The show at a close Traize looked over at Madison and then Eleanor and asked, “Wow, so is the ceremony always like that? I never saw anything like it before. And I am happy I got to watch it with both of you, thank you.” Traize smiled contently.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Madison smiled and nodded. "Though it tends to be bigger and better every year." she said, obviously with fond memories. She stood after a moment and dusted off her shirt. "We'll, time to see who we're rooming with!"

"I'll see about putting in a request to room with you again." Eleanor added.
    "But Ell, you wont make friends that way." she sighed
    "Maybe I dont want any...."
    "Of course you do, youre just too shy to admit it." she smiled, tapping her cousin's nose only to have her hand swatted away. "Look, youve already made one new one. You should make more."

Eleanor was quiet at that.

Madison turned her attention back to Traize. "Sorry, Ell is a tough nut to crack sometimes. If she ever gives you attitude think nothing of it, it's how she deals with being shy."
    "Shut up!!" Eleanor snapped
    "See? But once you know her like I do shes a complete softy who pretends to be tough and cold. I hope you'll be patient with her, she doesnt have many friends...well, she hasn't made any here in all the time shes been attending this school." she said, implying the few friends she did have were back home. "And both of you could really learn from each other. She knows nothing of modern music." Madison smiled as Eleanor picked up her case.

"I still dont want to room with some stranger..." she pouted
    "Well, if you have to then learn to get along with the girl."
    "....fine." she huffed, unhappy

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Traize smiled in response to Madison’s statement, and thought how interesting the two were. Acknowledging the statement Madison made Traize then nodded and said, “Dorms? Oh, I wonder how that’ll work out. I don’t blame you, not really wanting to be put in the same room as someone you never met, but I met you at random and you’re my first friends at this school as long as we have that then nothing can really be that bad. ” Traize nodded his head in a reassuring manner. Deep down though Traize was now nervous as to what would come next. [Hopefully I was convincing.] “I guess I showed find out where I will be staying too. Hopefully I get lucky and make another new friend too.” Traize removed his glasses and took a moment to clean them as he spoke, preparing to leave the auditorium. “Before I forget what kind of food do you two like? And when and where should we meet up?” Traize hadn’t forgotten his arrangement and actually looked forward to it, though he was slightly concerned, not actually knowing where to even go.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Madison laughed. "We're both half Irish, so we eat lots of weird crap."
    "Dont call our culture crap." Eleanor said sternly

"Anyway, we eat meat, veggies, fruit, anything. There's a few great places not far off from the campus, we could walk around there till we find something we can all agree on." she offered.

"That's fine with me." Eleanor nodded. "It would be nice to walk around the square too. Especially in the evening, with the sunset..."

"Oh my, the romantic in her comes out~"

"Shut up."

"And just as quickly, it's gone." Madison sighed

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Willow eventually came back into his seat, leaned against it in a loafing manner while the students continued their discourse. His demeanor closed down, his eyes veered to the floor. Without a doubt he gave off the aura of pensive melancholy. It wasn't the deepest of wells, but it was a deep enough pocket to trap him for a fine few minutes. Associates around him gave him glances blended with either worry or wonder. Perhaps a few brushed his display off, rudely or otherwise.

However the oncoming storm slowly brought our storm-born child back to life. With his grey-blue eyes tilted up to begin- Willow's facade became a new cloud of possibility. The sounds started rising and the lightning struck, instruments constructing a piece of auditory art. The white-haired male couldn't remain still, his hands dancing with the sound.

When the drizzle came down, he was tempted to draw his sword and join, but found satisfaction in the feeling of the water coming down.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

[seems our GM has been MIA since the 14th. Hopefully nothing bad happened, but for now I guess we should keep going so the RP doesnt die.]

Madison headed over to where the room listings should be as saw they werent posted yet. "Huh, guess that means we get free time then." she said with a smile. "Why dont we make it lunch and dinner? Seems we have some time, we could hit up a cafe for some coffee and pastries." she said, noticing Eleanors ears perk up.

"There -is- that cafe that carries my favorite tea...their danish pastries are good too." she said casually, trying to play off that she didnt want to go as badly as she really did.

"What do you say Traize? Up for some coffee, tea and baked goods?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Traize was pleased with the result of the performance and even more pleased with the idea of getting tea. Naturally he smiled at Madison and Eleanor with a nod he replied “Sounds great, I’d love to get tea, and see the sunset too.” Looking towards Eleanor, he continued, “What kind of Tea do you two like? I can’t remember the last time I had a cup of any.” Something about Eleanor’s demeanor was too interesting and Traize couldn’t help but be slightly curious of her interests. Traize not knowing where the Café or well anything was, looked at Madison with a nervous smile, “So where to?”

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"Silver needle white tea." Eleanor said with a smile. "Its hand-harvested only two days of the entire year and is one of the top ten teas in a few countries. It has an amazing taste and the leaves used in them are silver in color, its like having flakes of silver in your cup." she said with a small smile.

Madison just smiled and shook her head as she listened to her cousin ramble about tea. "This way, the cafe isnt far off. We wont be gone long."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Eleanor described the tea Traize's eye widened in utter bewilderment. Never hearing of such a tea was one thing but knowing a chance to try it was just around the corner was amazing. Traize fully excited and wide eyed looked at Eleanor and in an innocent and cautious voice," This is going to be great. Thank you, thank you both for this." Traize was appreciative of this new experience to come but more appreciative to have made such great connections and bonds so soon.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Madison smiled and nodded, leading the way to the cafe.
    Eleanor quickly ordered her drink and a small pastry before grabbing a table for them to sit at outside, wanting to enjoy the weather while having her tea.
    Madison gave Traize a few suggestions on sweet teas, iced teas, flowery teas and such, making his selection easier before ordering for herself.
    Eleanor was enjoying her silver leaf tea, taking a deep breath of the scent before every sip. It was a perfect start to her day as she drank her tea, completely unaware the room postings were up and she wasnt even on the same floor as he cousin, let alone the same room

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Linda got out of her seat right after the ceremony and darted off. The rest of the sisters followed as they followed Linda, knowing that she was eager to have a look around the school, but it didn't mean that she could just run off. Despite this, the rest of the sisters were interested in the school, might as well just follow her, or at least try their best to follow her until they were exhausted. Rebecca and Vanessa were the first two to fall behind, with only Melissa able to keep up with Linda. As they fell behind, the two ended up at a cafe. No point continuing to chase Linda at this point, might as well settle down. The two entered the cafe and Vanessa noted two, no, three familiar faces. Rebecca noted a sheet of paper, which contained the dorm assignments. The two immediately noted that they were not going to be together. As Vanessa ordered two bottles of water and pair of pastries, she took a seat outside to get some fresh air while Melissa chased Linda around. Rebecca returned to Vanessa to tell her about the dorm assignments as she sat down, while Vanessa gave her a bottle of water and a pastry to munch on.

(Rebecca) "I got the dorm assignments."
    (Vanessa) "So how's the pairing?"
    (Rebecca) "We'll definitely not going to be together."
    (Vanessa) "So who are we going to be with?"
    (Rebecca) "I'm staying with Madison McEwan..."
    (Vanessa) "What about Melissa and Linda?"
    (Rebecca) "Alice Hale and Aurora Bordwick, respectively."
    (Vanessa) "And I'm with..."
    (Rebecca) *points to Eleanor McFearson* "Eleanor McFearson."
    (Vanessa) *sigh* "Okay, since we're going to be separated for the year, we're going to set some ground rules."

Vanessa took out a piece of paper and wrote down the rules. She then took out her cell phone and took a picture of it and sent it to her sisters.

(Vanessa) "I'll let Melissa know that she needs to keep an eye on Linda and make sure she doesn't cause too much trouble since she's has the closest room to her. Since you're roommate is going to be her cousin, you two shouldn't have too much trouble with each other, but if anything does come up, let me know."
    (Rebecca) "Right."

Now it was just a matter of time before Linda wears herself down and Melissa ends up catching her anyways so the two might as well just wait for them, with their roommates, just across from them. Vanessa hoped that they will be all in one room, but they just have to work with what they get.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information