AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Harmonia's Bard Academy

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Default RPG: Harmonia's Bard Academy

Rania glided across her spacious living room in with her black silk cloak concealing her costume for the Welcoming Ceremony. Drawing the curtains, she smiled as the sunlight embraced her through the window panes. It was a perfect day to begin school again.

"Mom," a voice said from behind her. She turned to see her only child, Denzil, clad in a tunic suited for royalty. His pale blue eyes, a feature inherited from his father, stared at her with anxiety. "I-I think it's too much."

The Headmaster of the Bard Academy chuckled and walked over to him. "Nonsense darling! You look positively handsome!" She took his hands in hers and began to sway. "I know it's nerve-wracking my little prince, but I promise you it will be some of the best years of your life!" She smiled and began to lead her son in a lop-sided waltz. He stumbled, flustered, but then fell into step and followed her lead.

"What if the other students think I'm strange?" Denzil asked.

"Why love, 'strange' is the foundation of our school!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing with her hair in her cloak and a pretty little up-do, she waited anxiously for the wave of new and old students to come dashing through the doors. Harmonia's Academy is on a privately-owned island called Harmony Island, which one must ride the train, Harmony Express, over the bridge to get to. Although, the tracks stretch all the way from Mundower for the convenience traveling students. From Mundower to Harmony Island, it takes about four hours.

Denzil stood beside her, sweating hands clamped around his saxophone case, also watching the door, but with a different sense of anticipation.

"Denzil dear, why don't you go take a seat at the concert hall?" Said Rania, noticing her son's nervousness.

Poor frigid Denzil nodded and began to walk off. As he turned he saw some of the other instructors and administrators heading in his mother's direction. He smiled and bowed to them as a whole then passed them by as most of them greeted him familiarly.

The large grand clock above the massive doors of the lobby read twelve o' two. The Students should be arriving any minute...

OOC: Heeeeey guys! Sorry for the wait (and the horrible first post) but here it is! I'd love for you guys to start off on the train, just to get acquainted or determine who your "friends" are for those of your who aren't new to the school. Now the train makes a stop in every city it goes through, so it picks up students at different points! It is a steam engine just to keep it more fantasy-like. Have fun everyone!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: RPG: Harmonia's Bard Academy

Madison yawned as Eleanor woke her up.

"We're here, now get your big head off my shoulder."

"But Elle, youre so comfy~" Madison teased as she sat up and stretched. "Trains are the best place for a nap." she smiled to herself as she grabbed her things and followed Eleanor out.

Eleanor glanced around, taking note of some familiar and new faces.

"Looks like theres a decent bunch of new blood." Madison smirked as Eleanor rolled her eyes a bit.

"I have no interest in the first years."
    "C'mon, dont be that way. You should try making some friends this year Ell..."
    "Dont need any."
    Madison huffed. "Fine, be that way. And here I envisioned you falling for some handsome harmonica player with sparkling blue eyes who would whisk you away into the sunset." she said, eyes gleaming as she stared off.
    Eleanor watched her like she had lost her mind. "It terrifies me sometimes to amount of crap you spew."
    Madison just laughed and shrugged the comment off, looking forward to the new year.

---------------
    [I'll color code my characters later. Since this is a joint post for the two of them I wont bother]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

3. Likes ~Shobu~ liked this post
    The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As engine stirred and fumes lifted, a concert of moving air and shifting water could be heard from the open window. The stage of reality is the world, and the only thing stranger than this kind of theater is the fact that all people are the cast; each with their own role- or role to come.

The tall white-haired male leaned heavily on his right forearm towards the agape window, a specter of glass and steel whose very core was molded into wonder at the view of the waters. Ocean spray and ephemeral wind would entertain the chariot to school once again this year. The final year for our Willow.

Clad in black leather sleeves under blue tunic, lined in silver to he waist, Willow's visage displayed an air of pensive discourse. His left arm hung lazily over his left thigh, as black denim adorned his legs with the company of similarly colored boots. At his shoulder laid his prized possession and sacred instrument, the blue-metal flute-blade which he was well known for performing with.

The hilt sported tight-black leather, it's guard stout yet sturdy, with sheath of polished grey. One could tell by his body language that the weapon was well received by his comfortable position, as if there were many times when he'd sit with it.

Willow seemed to pay little attention to the students of many different years vying for a word with him, his focus was out the window and in the open air. He would respond with polite words when necessary, eventually fanning out the small gathering when the older students informed the younger of his 'tendencies'.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

5. Likes ~Shobu~ liked this post
    Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rolling his eyes, the man clad in black was leant against the support pillar. The man's name: Talon Darkblade, the instructor to 'Introducing Music Magica'. A crimson inked tattoo of a tribal themed dragon lay, almost concealed by the black scarf he wore. At his waist, a katana rest. He never took it off, it was always there in case his magic was somehow locked down. But on his back, a pitch black and spiky guitar was strapped.

"Man, that woman is going over the top again. Don't you think so, Lily?"

"Aww, come on hubby, let Rania have her fun~ She only gets to do this once a year." The woman who spoke was actually Talon's wife. She had bi-colored hair and was rather...busty. She wore a sky blue dress decorated with golden accents. Her etwahl floated before her as a side effect of the very little magic she had.

Talon simply shrugged and said, "I suppose so. I hope she doesn't drag me into this. I could really use a cigarette about now."

Glaring at her husband, Lilly Buvelle said, "Honey, I know you get stressed at big events like this but I need you to stop smoking. It's gonna kill you someday. I don't want to be a widow at thirty-six. You're gonna have to quit smoking."

Talon just shrugged, "We'll talk about it later."

7. Likes ~Shobu~, JinxiBear liked this post
    The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: overlorddarthfluffles

[[OOC: If there ends up being a double post I'll delete one. I feel I may have pooped up a bit so I apologize. Otherwise wooow it's been so long since I've RP'd, I hope I can match up. Also I didn't know if the instructors also lived outside the academy so I just had Victor come from some city. Oh! I also am having Victor use a different color. If the color I'm using is hard to read or anything just let me know! Otherwise here goes!]]

Last night was an eventful night for Alex, as his roommates and various other friends threw a going away party for him. As always people were sad but it wasn’t as if they would never see him again. Outside the academy he lived with two other friends, Ben who’s 19 and Jimmy who’s 21. He helped pay rent by landing the same job every year; the employers there loved him and respected the fact he was a school student.

Alex’s alarm went off and he sprung out of bed. Unlike his other two roommates, Alex was a morning person; able to wake up and get going fast. His buddy Ben grumbled at the sound of the alarm and rolled over onto his stomach. Alex carefully crept about the room to start getting ready. He packed the night before to save him time since he wanted to get to the station a bit early. He took his green pack and placed it in the hall along with his accordion box. Knowing full well there was an opening ceremony, like always; Alex decided to up his attire. That basically just meant a loosely tied tie hanging from his neck on a un-tucked dress shirt in loose slacks all under his spring jacket. He made himself a small breakfast and set out for the station. He felt bad he was unable to stay and help clean up the apartment; however he had to get moving. It’s a good thing all good byes were given last night. Alex always felt guilty when he had to wake Ben or Jim up early.

His travel to the station was uneventful and made it to his platform with lots of time to spare. He saw a lot of re-occurring students waiting along with some new faces who were obviously nervous. He used this time for light conversation with returning students, hearing whatever stories they had to share. He also got new names and gave them advice along with encouragement. It was about forty-five minutes before boarding started.

As he entered on the train he looked for any familiar faces as he found his seat. He simply put his bags away and began a little adventure to speak to people. In particular he was looking for his pal Willow. He was successful after a little hunt and he found the man just sitting and gazing at the window. Lost in whatever deep thoughts he was pondering. Alex adjusted his glasses and gave a gleeful smile before entering in and having a seat across from him. He gave a brief pause before speaking to him in a joking manner, “You lost or something?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victor stood in front of a mirror adjusting the collar to his officer’s military uniform, a combination of grey, black and white in color. He made sure to remove any emblems of the nation it belonged to, but anyone with the right knowledge would be able to identify the uniform belonging to the Kingom of Zelkovia, a Kingdom known for his brutality in warfare and it’s conquest of a small neighboring country 8 years ago. A conquest Victor was a part of. Every year the Headmistress Rania held a welcoming ceremony and at every ceremony he wore his uniform. It was a habit to wear it to formal events since he had to do so throughout his military career. Some habits just have a hard time wearing out. The uniform made some students and faculty uneasy, however Victor didn’t cause any trouble outside the few incidents he started verbal arguments.

Despite making a good living financially due to his career, Victor lived in a small barren apartment. It only had essentials and even them it was to a minimum: A bed, a desk, two dressers, some coffee tables, a fridge, a couch, and a TV. There were other assortments of small items but nothing of big concern. Perhaps his most decorative piece was his weapon wrack made of ebony wood and grafted into it were fine details. The wrack held an assortment of weapons, each of which Victor used in battle; giving each of them their own unique history. However one trait connected all of them together, their history was forged through the blood of others. There were only two weapons he would bring to the academy though: a longsword and a spear. The Longsword’s hilt was crested with gems at the bottom and the guard around the blade curved up much like demonic horns. In the middle of the blade there were arcane runes. A while ago a mage enchanted the sword but Victor never used the enchantment. He was always curious to what it was but never bothered to figure out. He partially enjoyed the mystery which was possibly was why he never used to magic inside; to keep it a secret. The spear had a black shaft with silver accents to it. Its theme went along with the longswords, demonic. Unlike the sword, however, the spear was not enchanted and was the weapon Victor used most. He wrapped both weapons up and took his bags and began to the academy. He didn’t know what other instructors did, but he didn’t live on the island. He didn’t even live in his nation anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~`

Victory finally arrived to the academy and met up with other instructors. They all gave greetings and Victor gave his. He soon after marched ahead of them all and preceded to the main hall where the headmistress most likely was. On his way he saw a young boy with light hair walk in their direction. He seemed to give a bow and then continue off. While some others seemed to greet him as if they knew who he was, Victor was at a bit of a loss. He didn’t know the personal life of the other staff here and was unaware that was the Headmistresses child. He only gave a glare in response when the child nodded before marching past him.

She shrugged it off; he would get his answers soon enough. On his way he noticed another instructor standing off with a female. It was Mr. Darkblade and his wife. As he walked past them he gave a respectful nod.

He then entered into the main chamber were he saw Rania peering at the door. He kept a bit of a distance but stood to her level. Without looking at her he proceeded to speak, “It seems the older I get, the quicker the years roll by. If you don’t mind me asking, Ms. Vuspi, who is the child that just walked down the way we came from? I thought the students weren’t supposed to arrive for another…two to five minutes?”
    Last edited by Princess Lemon; 08-01-2013 at 11:29 PM. Reason: forgot to proof read, my bad

9. Likes ~Shobu~ liked this post
    Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Rania heard footsteps approaching behind her, but her eyes lingered on the front door. Her heart raced. She began to panic a bit inside. Various worries invaded her head such as "What if the new students hated the school?" or "What if something horrible happens this year, like it almost did the last year?"

Her frazzled reverie was cut short by a very familiar voice. She turned to find none other than Victor Markov, sharp and crisp per the norm. She couldn't help the smile at the man. She held this man in high regards, not due to his rank in the military, but because although he was a hair awkward and not skilled with people, he never ceased to try. To step away from your demeanor to make those around you feel more comfortable was a feat not many could achieve. He had a hard exterior when in front of his students, but Rania knew he was a soft-hearted man.

"Indeed it does. And how many times have I told you to call me Rania, Victor?" She scolded him in a joking manner. Then he asked a peculiar question, which then also seemed all too typical of the man. He never cared, or dared, to ask of his colleague's personal lives. "Why, that's my son. He'll be a first year today." She chuckled. "You didn't know I had a child? Either you need to be nosier or I just look that young." Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Talon and Lily, and waved at them with a smile.

Aurora sat in one of the cabins in the train by herself, reading a light horror novel. She didn't have close friends. She had acquaintances and friends. She had made sure that she would not have any attachments once she left. But it was awfully difficult. She thoroughly enjoyed having light conversation with people, but it wasn't enough for her. She wanted a true friend, someone to share her secrets with, laugh for no reason with, and what not. But her parents warned her not to become close with anyone. They told her it was because it would break her heart to have to graduate and never see them again, but she knew better.

As she continued to read, she heard the thumping of footsteps coming toward her compartment. She tensed, but then realized that it was for the boy whose cabin was across from hers. The voice that spoke up sounded familiar. With a glance, she knew him immediately as Alexander Nossus, a talented accordion player in her year. It was difficult instrument to even look at, much less play. She always admired him for it. A glance at whom he was speaking to. She knew him to be Willow Von Karstein. Strange fellow he was. She couldn't figure him out, but assumed no one could. He keeps to himself. Much more than she, that's for sure. There were rumors that implied he had these "tendencies". She never asked for what. She didn't care, because she felt like she empathized with him. The quiet ones were usually always the odd ones.

Feeling as if she stared at the two for far too long, she returned her attention to her book, choosing to pretend as if she didn't even notice they were there.

Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Approaching the principle, Talon asked, "Fretting again Rania?" He spoke in a casual tone. He yawned and said, "Ugh, made us wake up so early for this. Why do you worry so much about the induction ceremony. It's not gonna be like last year." He carried himself seemingly lazy, but his serious side was locked away until the term actually started. Normally taciturn, Talon said, "If you just calm down, everything will be fine." The teacher/assassin gave a wordless nod to Victor. He had a bad feeling about that man since he'd come to teach, but he remained cautious just in case. He even lived in the apartments on campus to protect the students.

Lilly was quiet for once. Her usual bubbly self had simmered down as she held herself close to her beloved husband. She held his arm to her chest. Obviously she was worried the ceremony. Last year had been the first she'd attended as staff. "Sh-she's upset Talon. I don't want a repeat of last year."

Flicked open his metal capped lighter and closed it. A cigarette would REALLY be heavenly at this moment. But smoking was only allowed in two places on the entire campus. He grunted, "They took away that idiot. Don't worry Lily."

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gentle silence did not ring through his cabin for long, as after the small gathering disbursed, who should come visit him but one of his few good friends: Alexander. He was only a year behind him, yet Willow could find this a mistake as he was quite fond of his skill with an accordion. Such a quaint instrument in his eyes, which only fed his joy when hearing it played skillfully.

“You lost or something?”

The words bit through his viscous bubble, the make of the concert of motion and liquid he had been observing. With a quiet voice he responded, almost whimsically for that matter: "Lost in what way, I would wonder? Where else could I possibly be but here, of all places?"

With his playfully facetious response in tow his features turned towards his friend. Alex was perhaps one of the only "close" friends he might have left in the academy this year- his final year. His eyes narrowed upon Alex with an almost sly disposition before slipping past him and making contact with the violet haired female across the way. A moment passed when his eyes would widen, a feeling of no-thought stifling his previous state of mind. As smoothly as he could, he brought his sight back up to Alexander, the most coy smile on his face.

"Aaaanyway- come! Have a seat! I haven't seen you since last year!" A sudden burst of energy pervaded from him as he stood, sword on shoulder and other hand directing Alex toward a hasty seat. His stormy-blue eyes seemed precise and focused, as if something jump-started his panache.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 08-02-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Junior Member JinxiBear is on a distinguished road JinxiBear's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2013 11:25 AM
    TN, wanting to go back home where my friends are...
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JinxiBear XFIRE ID: JinxiBear Steam ID: HajimeRulesOverLeo

Hearing the many rhythmic sounds of the steam engine clinking over the tracks, Kai sighed in a great deal of boredom as he heard the thriving mass of anonymous figures in the background chattering amongst one another. After another moment of staring at his older bore of a brother who had been lost in thought the whole trip, he pulled back the curtain as he peeked his eye out the window of their carriage hoping to find someone worth taking interest in. He watched people go by as they'd talk along the hallway but nobody really caught his attention. He had really hoped his first year wasn't going to end up like it has been so far.

"You're not smiling that annoying grin of yours...? Getting nervous, you little snot," Rei unanticipatedly began to tease. "If you are, you can't go back now. Registering you into this special academy financially was challenging and I don't want you wasting my money. Got it?"

Kai, still holding the curtain open, glanced at him in the corner of his eye with great annoyance before plastering his usual gentle and inviting grin on his face, "Of course not, Rei. I couldn't be any more relaxed. How about you? Your words that taunt me seem to have something completely different to say... or is your ego too proud for kind and sentimental talk... or is it that you hate that you have to spend the remainder of your school years with your dearest, loving brother?"

"Sigh. Look," The eldest began. "Just stay out of my sight and keep that mouth of yours on mute. Otherwise, your actions will reflect on both of us and you will just cause problems for me."

"Then how could I announce an emergency or the answer to a question? I'm not ignorant like you."

"That's what I'm talking about!"

"I only copied you as we grew up so really you should consider and worry about your own commutative skills."

"I_" Rei paused, looking out the window, as he felt the train become slower and slower with each passing second, "It seems we've finally made it."

"Oh? I hadn't noticed. Really." Kai give his brother an even more cheerful grin as if he was trying to sell it to him. Rei, ignoring him, started to collect his items so that he could be one of the first to unboard. He had hoped in doing so he could have the opportunity to disassociate any relation to Kai and be free from him. but that may have just been wishful thinking.

Kai, who wasn't necessarily in a rush, watched his sibling move around the carrier who was strangely amusing to watch at the moment. Then, his attention started to move to the background noises of the other students as they're random babbling grew eager and loud. Possibly from catching a glimpse of the stunning beauty of Harmonia's Bard Academy. Curious, He decided to take a look for himself. In a moments time, he enthralled by his new school. Never had he seen anything so brilliant before except for maybe a painting in one of the museums he use to visit. The very sight had almost made him forget how to breath. He suddenly felt full of energy as he, too, started to gather his things; the train coming to a halt before a loud sigh of the engine filled the air. After seeing his school, Kai knew then that if he didn't get along with anyone at the school, at least he could spend his days in such an inspiring environment, playing as much music as he wanted with his dearest friend, Alreina (his violin).
    Created By JinxiBear. All Rights Reserved.

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It seemed he finally got the attention of Willow who, through such whimsical grace, turned around to look at him and instantly began spewing his poetry salad talk. Alex admired it, the guy could talk in circles, squares, octagons, a straight line and either makes no sense at all to him or perfect sense. It wasn’t far-fetched of him to response to a humorous question with some pretty big metaphysical question. Alex only smiled and was about to respond until Willow offered him a seat. Alex looked around a bit confused—he was sitting—he didn’t know if that was a demand to sit next to him or not.

“Ha, well I simply was asking if you were lost in thought. You were looking so intently out the window I don’t know if you were lost in thought or found the ocean to be super engaging” Alex spoke with a soft smile.

“But you’re right! I haven’t seen you since last year….I haven’t seen a lot of people since last year. I was hoping to catch up with a few people but I guess it didn’t work out. Oh well, but tell me what you’ve been up to? How’ve you been?”

He turned his head to the window to give a quick peek out at the ocean. It was indeed beautiful, kind of just endless. So much can be out there. Things to be found, activities to be done, people to meet. Soon as Willow started speaking he snapped out of silly daydreaming and turned his attention to Willow. With all the talking he has done and waiting, he had a feeling they were about to arrive soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[OOC: I'm liking the responses to Victor so far. One is "He's just a hard teddy bear!" and the other is "Something is fishy about that guy". omg]]

Though she may have scolded in jest, Victor took it a bit more sincere. Nodding his head in agreement, “I apologize Ms---er---Ma’am.” he gritted his teeth a bit. He should have just said her name. Not Ma’am; that also may be too formal. “Some habits just die hard, I’m afraid”

He then went on to ask his question, which the first half of her response gave his face an expression of light surprise while a simple “oh” escaped from his mouth. The second half made him feel a bit embarrassed. He didn’t consider it his business the personal lives of his co-workers. He tried to stand taller but instead only pointlessly adjusted himself awkwardly. “I did not know you had a child. A direct superior’s personal life isn’t my business unless they wish to share that information with me.”

He gave a brief awkward pause before continuing, “Also I shall say nothing upon your appearance.” He was going to beat himself up over that later as his mind was screaming “Idiot! She could take that offensively or as you hitting on her!” You’d think that after 5 years he would get used to the Headmistress being a kind person. At least he had better luck with students…kind of.

And that is when Talon Darkblade and his wife, Lily, came in to save the day. At least to Victor’s point of view. When he heard them speak he turned to look at everyone and partially join in the conversation. “Mr. and Mrs. Darkblade, greetings.”
    Last edited by Princess Lemon; 08-02-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"How different could it be....over and over cheering and chattering across the plane of a ever so soft reality, like a game of cat and mouse. The outcome was the same. It never changed. Even for a soul yet mature of the world, blind with joy and promising happiness...."A sick joke in the eyes of Thomas, as he normally introduced himself, though uninterested in the company of fellow humans, interesting as some could be the simple laws of human nature always applied. Bleak shrouded in darkness. Though it seemed to have no effect on certain....individuals surrounding him lately. Beings cast in the laws of magic, different then the humans whom they all portrayed. An entirely different species, or so he believed. The capacity of these Musicians for the unknown was both exhilarating and dreadfully horrendous. Some seemed even divine at times....he couldn't help but chuckle to himself as his grey eyes opened to the world, greeting him with harsh truth, further scarring the very being of his conflicted soul. So he continued to sit as he was. Of the world yet far from it's reach. The rustle and bustle of the metal carrier slowing as their arrival became imminent. Fifth year as a student in a Academy he still felt caustious about. Such fortune and good will comes at a price. He sickened his heart to the point it crippled him for a second. The smooth leather of the compartment seats absorbing his sudden departure from reality. Unanticipated memories bulged the crippling reality he strived to understand. His left hand raised and rubbed down the fully white left side of his head. He looked to his right at the window and outside. The wind was cool and calming. Yet he knew it's embraced nature could be turned into a tempest of fool-heartedness. Such was the curse they choose to pursue, ignorant as they all could be.

So sitting was the best solution. It gave him time to survey the surrounding area as the train continued forth. Before long the seemingly endless blasts of laughter seemed absolutely haunting and as a coward would Thomas stood to his feet and slowly made his way down the hallways toward the door. A simple window wasn't enough. It was far to loud for him. Something did catch his eye however moment just as he exited his now empty and well maintained room, as if nothing was ever really there. A door or two down he heard the ridiculous mannerisms of Willow Von Tastinsbardlur? How.....he had no words for the Senior. They never spoke, nor was Thomas around to really communicate with the man. Nor his 'shadow' though his music was masterfully on an instrument so unlike of his character...or it was the glasses. Thomas quietly passed by the compartment of the two males before his eyes shifted to the violent rose to his left. Though he didn't make contact subconsciously he tried to mask himself in with the other students passing by. Wasn't hard to spot at all honesty. Light violent clothing mixed with hints of blue. Reflecting well with his hair. Left side fully white, center decending in a slight grey as sorrow itself, ending in the ocean splashed across the small patch of cascading spiking hair covering his right eye down to the tips of his remaining hair. Natural in all forms, it had been noted by a few of the other students, some coming up with rumors regarding his changing hair. As always he simply brushed them aside with coy words slick disinterest. His waist was wrapped tight to the remnants of a coat, as it seems to have once been, held fast by a cross shaped belt of leather connecting it to a long strap around his neck, which doubled as a scarf. Legging of tight leather meant to help him stay silent in his transversal. His back held fast under the comfortable electric guitar case.

Finally the wind returned as he stood between carts. Using his lean body he numbly lifted to the top of the train and sat at the edge, dangling his feet some ways from his earlier compartment. Finally he opened his mouth, and from it a soft, almost female voice came slither forth. Strange as always he believed when he used his singing voice. Normally he sounded as a young man looking to become a man should. Strong and sly. But his magic was different. His songs came out as a women's filling the air with angelic beauty. A calming voice unsuited for a being such as him. He hated it to his core. Oddly enough he could adjust his voice to fit the assignment, and through education he was getting better. However his Magica demanded his fully use. He could not mask it in such times. The bane of his existence to this very day. A few girls loved it and asked him to sing at rather....unwarranted times.

"School...." He cursed deep down in the ocean of his soul. This school however was needed. More so when the nightmares came....there was no other way. "Soon.."

Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 08-03-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I did not take my husband's surname Victor! I am, and shall always be Lily Buvelle," the blue haired woman proclaimed loudly, taking minor offense to his words. "I may be married to this morbidly dark man, but I have some dignity!" She giggled as she noticed her husbands increasing scowl that feigned irritation. "But anywho, good day to you Victor." She hoped the man would notice that she'd put her hair in a French braid unlike the twin tails style she'd normal fix. Not that Talon had noticed.

Talon, who faked intense irritation, glared at his wife's semi-mocking pride. "Y-yeah, Lily wasn't a big fan of my last name. You know I didn't have one as a kid and stuff. Made it up when I was a teen and thought it was cool. It stuck and here I am. Lily is too much of a princess to give up her fancy French name." Talon was still uncomfortable being so close to the odd man. He pulled back a lock of hair and whispered, "So, uh, think I could get away with lighting a cigarette?" His last line was almost inaudible so his wife would hear nothing. the man cloaked in all black had begun to fidget, the balance of nicotine at a dangerously low level. He hadn't smoked at all since he was woken for the day.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Allan was walking back to the compartment he was sharing with his childhood friend Alice when he had noticed a group of students huddling around a compartment. Hmm, must be something going on. Cutting through everyone, he decides to get in closer out of curiosity. Noticing his senior, Willow, he decided to talk to him for a quick second. "Hey Willow. Just dropped by to say hello and then be on my way." He said quickly and left just as quickly. Oh man, Alice won't be too happy I'm taking this long to use the toilet. He made it back to the compartment in a hurry. "Hey, I'm back. Sorry it took this long."
    --- --- --- ---
    Alice was sitting in the compartment, with her guitar out just wanting to play some music. She heard the compartment door rattle. "You're late." She said a little sternly. He looked apologetic about taking too long and took his seat. "As punishment, you will accompany me with some shopping later on. She said teasingly. Of course, m'lady. With a wide grin, she set her plans for the near future. "So, what took you so long?" "Oh, nothing really, I talked with Willow for a quick second and then popped back here." With a satisfied look, she continued to play her guitar.

[[OOC: Man, this took a while for me to actually start, but it was fun doing it]]

18. Likes Tetsanosuke liked this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As the train was taking them to Harmonica Island, where they will be attending Harmonica's Bard Academy, the remix sisters were doing their own thing. Vanessa and Melissa were looking out though the window, taking in the many cities and views of the world as they passed by. Rebecca was quiet and sitting in silence as usual, and Linda was checking her equipment that she managed to get before the trip. The sisters remained in silence before there was a beep among them. Linda checked on it before explaining it to her sisters what it was as the others drew their attention to Linda.

(Linda) "We got another subscriber."
    (Melissa) "How many do we have now?"
    (Linda) "995."
    (Melissa) "That's great, at this rate we should hit our next milestone."
    (Linda) "1000 subscribers, here we come!"
    (Rebecca) "Having a lot of followers can be troublesome, we should keep an eye out."
    (Linda) "Oh come on sister, you know the more we have the more famous we become."
    (Rebecca) "Some of them could be following us for other reasons."
    (Linda) "I bet there good ones."
    (Vanessa) "Keep your cool girls, you can talk as much as you like once we make ourselves a home, for now, mind your matters around you."

It takes two to get one into trouble, but it takes another to calm a situation down before it gets worse. Vanessa kept an eye on her sisters, especially Linda, since she has a habit in getting herself into trouble than the other sisters. Either way, they were 'invited' to the Harmonica's Bard Academy to improve their remix performances so that they can get a bigger fan base going. This could be an interesting year for them...

OOC: Hopefully I'm in the right place at the right time.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member JinxiBear is on a distinguished road JinxiBear's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2013 11:25 AM
    TN, wanting to go back home where my friends are...
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JinxiBear XFIRE ID: JinxiBear Steam ID: HajimeRulesOverLeo

[[OOC: @Hollow Ichigo , I can't see your text. It's blending in with the background. ]]
    Last edited by JinxiBear; 08-03-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    Created By JinxiBear. All Rights Reserved.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by JinxiBear View Post
    [[OOC: @Hollow Ichigo , I can't see your text. It's blending in with the background. ]]
    OOC: just highlight the text, it'll read just fine

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oh, the Fates be praised, you have found a seat already~" In a very comical manner he lifted a leg over another as he sat down, free hand reaching towards nothing in particular in a diagonal direction. The realization of his slip of perception did nothing stifle his mood, not in the least bit. His attention was caught, and his energy was restless. Alex's questions were the next thing on his hyperactive agenda.

"My fine Accordion-neer, my days between here and last time we spoke have been filled with several wonders our world. The Pyramid of Mirrors in Zanzar, the Maw of Morae at the edge of the Abjorian Sea... Robin decided that we were to have a vacation!" His free hand shifted towards the window, wide open and still huffing air and sea spray as the train carried on.

"As for before, I was lost in the beautiful concert that our very velocity played with the ocean. So you were correct, I was lost."

[ It was at that point that a somewhat familiar voice pervaded into the cabin, another student surely. It greeted Willow, and left as soon as it was present. In his best attempt the white-haired male gave a nod in the voice's direction, as to affirm and return the greeting. Even if it was to no avail. ]

His enthusiasm shifted to a stable point, evidenced by how his voice became softer, almost echoing the shift in velocity of the train. He dropped his free arm to his side carefully while locking eyes with his friend, a curious grin pursed his gently marked lips.

"I wonder what adventures you've had, hmm?"

OOC: It hit me on the drive home from work that I forgot to [ note ] Nitro's character. Thus edits.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 08-04-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: (What Nokhele is listening to: )

Nokhele could have been anywhere. His headphones on ,playing Dinu Lapatti's performance of Chopin's Nocturne Op. 27, No.2 in D minor, and his head in a book he barely read, he could have been floating in the sky or buried in the earth he could have ignored it. But he was here, and he could not ignore that. The safety bubble he made for himself was strong. It had to be, he couldn't afford to hear another's music, could not afford to see their lips move or fingers play instruments. If he did it would take all his effort not to deconstruct their music and if he did that he would rebuild it and when he did, if he was acting instinctively, he did not know what he would do. It had happened before that he had harmonized with someone intending to light a fire, and had turned them, and himself by proxy, into arsonists. It was an itch that he seldom had the power to control. Thus, it was best to avoid temptation, to quarantine himself from his fellow students.

But that only reminded him of what he was here, that one nettling problem that had infiltrated his fortress. He was heading back to that unhallowed place. That school. He hated it there. It was a bloody game of hide and seek from his teachers as he struggled to avoid classes, while still getting into the library to get the books he loved. The books were his Achilles heel, and they knew that. And so he would wind up in class having to watch people sing, hear them play, and struggle to hold back the urge to do so himself. And then they would make him practice... and that was just a waste of everyone's time. By himself, he could do nothing, and even with others practicing netted him no real benefit. His ability wasn't a skill, something to improve, it was a science, something to study and to analyze. He was so much happier alone, when he could read music theory and deconstruct and rebuild songs from a recording, where he didn't have to worry about accidentally detonating the campus or causing a song of healing to release a deadly neurotoxin instead. That had happened once... luckily a teacher was there and the kids in that class were only hospitalized for a few weeks.

He wanted to experiment! Like any true man of the scientific method, but with people around whose music contained magic, every experiment could be the one that did something truly irreparable.

He sighed covering his head with his book, hiding from the sunlight filtering through the windows. He wanted to go home. He wanted to shut himself in his room and never come out. More than that, he wished that he could be free of this "gift".
    [COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by Luzifer; 08-05-2013 at 09:08 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Lovely song. I'm more a fan of Op. 72, myself.

Rania giggled at Victor's stuttering. The man was so awful at casual conversation, but that's one of the reasons she enjoyed his company; he was simply entertaining to watch. "Yes, that is true Victor." She said in response to his statement. "I should know that all too well." She couldn't blame him for not knowing of Denzil. The man was much better with children than people his own age. She could see it when she'd randomly drop in on the instructors to see how their classes were doing. It was almost as if the classroom was his den and he was the intimidating leader. His last statement made her laugh aloud. She had to take her hand and cover her mouth to stifle the rest of her giggles. She didn't even have to look at him to know he was mentally kicking himself. She knew better than to assume he meant anything charming by it.

When Lily and Talon came up to them, he made a comment about her fretting. Rania didn't think that this year's opening ceremony would be like last year. The year before, there had been a young man by the name of Gold Belsius. He was in charge of the stage effects using his Musical Magica, which produced vast amounts of fire. Being a sixth year, one would think he could control it, but something went awry and he nearly burned the entire auditorium down with all of the students and instructors inside. That was only one of the many mishaps they had that year. Rania seemed to be one of the only people to think that there was something peculiar about all of the "accidents" that happened, one in particular that nearly killed Mrs. Jecka, the Musical Botany professor. Rania had warned all of the staff to be on their toes this year, but she knew many of them thought she was just paranoid.

Aurora had nodded off at some point. She was awoken by the jerking of the train, indicating that it was coming to a halt. She blinked groggily, taking a moment to regain coherent thought. She could have sworn she saw someone familiar walk by, but wasn't sure if it was a dream or not. Her head lifted from the wall, eyes drifting down to her lap where her novel should have been. It had fallen to the floor in a closed position. Dejected, she picked it up and placed it back in her large white satchel that was just the size for carrying her keyboard in. The instrument was small, but it sufficed for when she wanted to practice at any given moment.

She looked at the window as the train came to a complete stop. The station was small and had only a small white-brick building for visitor information and transit times. Students had already begun to exit the train before she stood to retrieve her luggage from the above compartments. The butterflies were coming back from when she left home. It was only her fifth year but... No, she wouldn't think of it. She just couldn't fail, or else...

In her daze she had completely forgotten how heavy her suitcase was. As she pulled it down, it slipped out faster than she anticipated. "Ah!" She yelped and quickly moved out of the way of the object. It hit the floor with a loud thud. Praying no one really noticed, she hurried to grab her lilac-colored leather backpack, also in the overhead compartment, slipped it on, yanked out the handle to pull her suitcase, shouldered her purse, and stood at her compartment door, waiting for the other students to walk down the aisle before she could slip out. She kept her gaze down, feeling a tad bit flustered at her clumsiness.

Rania's face lit up as she saw the students coming down the cobble road leading from the train station to the school, not a far walk but far enough for her to became anxious. Reflexively, she grabbed onto Victor's sleeve and tugged excitedly. "Oh they're coming! They're coming! There do you see them? They're here!" She said pointing out the large French white-pained windows. It took all of her will power not to go running down the black marble stairway and throw open the doors. If only Denzil could be there!

Denzil, however, was in the empty auditorium sitting in the bottom row in front of the stage by himself. He didn't want to try and stand out by he knew his mother had something fun planned and he wanted to see as close as possible. He could hear the dancers getting ready in the back, shuffling about to and fro. Shouting things, laughing, performing pre-performance warm-ups. He was certain most of them were six-years, if not all. Everything was happening behind the red curtain so he couldn't see, but he knew. He smiled to himself. He was excited to see what she would do this year.

OOC: That is cue for students to start heading inside! (Obviously, but I felt I had to state the obvious)
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 08-06-2013 at 12:59 AM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nokhele's misery climaxed when he saw that palid visitor information kiosk, like a stern headstone before the swollen corpse of the school sprawled behind it. He sat for minutes, staring out the window, taking deep breaths and try to scrap together what little courage he had to face the long walk. Swallowing what felt like a stone, he stood up. As always, he had packed light, just a few changes of clothes, making getting off the train effortless. He could scavenge everything else he needed. He could play the instruments in the music room, so he didn't have to burden his family with that expense. He had books at the library.

The only thing he didn't have at school was a place to hide.

Now to set his plan into motion. Perhaps plan was too strong a word. Gambit? That was closer. Regardless, he knew one thing, he could not attend the opening ceremony. Every year was a great celebration of musical talent, with the most gifted 6th years performing their most complicated pieces. It was like presenting a starving man with a feast and then telling him not to eat or you will kill his family. 1st year hadn't been a big deal, he was so new to his ability his humming along with the proceedings had no effect. But last year...

No one had died... but that was small comfort.

Regardless, he could not let himself be present. So as he walked he carefully watched for a chance to break away and hide out until the ceremony was over.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

26. Likes Tetsanosuke liked this post
    Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Arrival. The scene was the same as it was the year before. An establishment made simply to 'nurture' them into..."Hmmm".....his lips played with the words as his thoughts betrayed him. He couldn't really understand just what their purpose was in coming. Did they just go into the world and use their abilities as they wish? With an education to preform feats that some would call biblical? Maybe one of the professor had spoken on such, as if he could remember what he had not heard. Classes had an odd distaste to them at times when other matters seemed more...logical. The library held much more insight on the uses and control of one's abilities.
    His eyes lowered as a small laugh slithered into the world. How could he sit in a class and practice his abilities in the presence of others. Abilities like his seemed as a curse. Destruction and disaster, death and deceit. Greed. Clenching his fingers into fists Thomas stared into the sky above as they slowly began pulling into the school grounds. He dropped from his sitting position on the roof and entered the compartment before him moments before the train halted. As students flooded from it's cozy interior Christopher placed himself into the masses and slowly stalked his way toward the waiting instructors. Noticing a fellow student stumble around with her bag, a more gentle side of him urged him to help, yet fear crept into his mind pushing him to ignore the possibility and continue forward. The capacity to help was blind to him. As if it only brought pain.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 08-06-2013 at 04:38 AM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Vanessa) "We're here, get your belongings and let's go."

The sisters grabbed their belongings from the compartments and they left the train. The sisters then followed the students to the campus as they followed. Melissa noted one of the students that stumbled before her and helped her up and got her belongings. The student thanked her before she returned to her sisters to continue to her sisters with a smile on her face. The sisters began to wonder how the academy was going to be as they approached the campus along with the others students. Before long, they were in an auditorium with the other students, with their instructors awaiting them to introduce the new and returning students of the Academy.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Alex cocked his head with a half-smile on his face, impressed. It was amazing how Willow spent the summer going to such wondrous locations. Instead of feeling envy or any else negative, Alex felt a surge of inspiration. He had a little goal in life to accomplish; go to these locations and play the accordion.

He also loved the sound of accordion-neer. It kind of sounded like musketeer. Images of him swinging about as a dashing accordion player filled his head. He was actually considering using it now in his introductions. All images and thoughts came to a close when a student came in to greet Willow quickly. Alex gave the man a cheerful smile and a good wave before he rushed out. In unintentional unison, Willow and Alex turned to look at one another. Willow had this…most curious grin as he inquired to what Alex had done over break. He gave a light shrug as he relaxed into the cart’s seat.

“Well nothing as fancy shmancy as you Mr. Traveller,” he gave a cocky smile, he was used to Willow and knew that he’d take it as a light joke, “Just hung out with my roommate and friends. Worked a lot as well. Just the usual things people do. Nothing really huge.”

Their conversation continued and Alex listened intently. Every so often his head would escape from Willow and gaze out the door window. It didn’t click until several returning students walked by; Alex still had more people to greet. He raised his hand with his index finger extended to get Willow’s attention and to put him at a pause.

“Hey, I’m sorry, but I should probably rush on out. I still have like a million people to say hi too, ya know? So I’ll catch up with you later, man.” Alex spoke in a rush as he waltzed out the door.
    He quickly scanned to his left and right and through the cabin across from Willow’s door. In there he saw Aurora, who was asleep. Deciding to not disturb her, he continued through the train greeting whoever he could before it came to a halt. When the train did start to slow he returned to his cabin to grab his things. Luckily he was good at packing his stuff into one bag. It was a bit heavy, though. That combined with his accordion box it was a bit of a strain, but nothing he couldn’t handle.

He marched out with the rest of the students, finding people to have gentle conversation with. It was another year at the academy, which was something he was excited for. He really enjoyed it here and looked forward to the next year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily began to scold Victor, just as planned. Despite Rania trying to hold in a burst of laughter, so probably not as planned. Regardless of that, Victor would rather pretend his plan did succeed. Though it didn't. Simply to keep up an image he tapped his hand on his forehead with his eyes closed, “Ahh, yes Mrs. Buvelle. I apologize. Today apparently has not been my day.”

His hand then fell freely to his side as he addressed Talon, “Well, Mr. Darkblade, the surname certainly fits you on account of your weapon of choice,” Victor nodded at his katana, “however you may wish to hold that cigarette break. The students should be here shortly.”

Victor began pondering about Talon’s katana. He personally has never been a fan of them but then again Victor was primarily a spear fighter. His longsword was simply a backup; which would explain why he hasn’t figured out what the blade had been enchanted with. He’s always been meaning to see if Talon would be interested in a discussion upon weaponry but has always been nervous to ask. He didn’t know if the man would find him odd or what, plus if he got too in depth there is no telling what flashbacks might occur in Victor. All this pondering came to an end when he felt a tug on his uniform’s sleeve. He shifted his head over to the cause and it was Rania getting anxious over the arrival of the students.

“Yes, it would appear so….” he responded with a unique distance in his voice as Rania pointed out the students.

Victor pulled his arm from Rania’s grasp to place both of them behind his back and take a firm military stance. One thing he took a bit of a dark delight in was when new students would take their first look at him. He was tall and wore a military uniform, which if they had the proper knowledge would associate it with a country known for its brutality. Seeing some of them loose their nerve was a bit of a guilty pleasure. Most returning students didn’t have much of a reaction since they’ve seen who he really was. Perhaps not who he really was, but knew it was just an image. One that Victor wore and manipulated well. In fact it’s safe to assume that not a single person in this academy knew what Victor was really like.

His face kept a serious glow about it, as if he was un-amused or that no matter what you couldn’t get on his good side. Another year which meant another handful of new students. He was curious as to what the opening ceremony was this year.

Last edited by Princess Lemon; 08-07-2013 at 01:11 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eyes peeled. Watch everyone. Find the opening.

Nokhele drifted lazily down the road, as slow as was possible without looking like he was deliberately dragging out the walk. He let people pass him. He just needed an opportunity. Eventually, his nerves conquered him and he forced it. Breaking from the path, with deliberate strides. Trying to seem like he had a reason, something legit. Just a bit further and he could find his way to a bench somewhere and hide out. All the teachers would be at the ceremony. Its not like he needed to be on uber-stealth. He'd be fine.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Rania barely noticed Victor pulling his arm away. The students were close to the door, just about to come through. Suddenly, she realized she was supposed to be on stage, preparing for the show with the sixth years. She turned around and glanced from Talon to Lily. "Don't allow any students to wander into off this year! I'm counting on you! The show will begin in fifteen minutes after all the students are settled in their seats!" With that, she ran off towards the backdoor of the stage.

As she made her way to the stage, she ran into a student who seemed to be wandering off from the group. She didn't know who he was from afar, but as she came closer she realized it was Nokhele Trevower, the student most of the teachers call "The Scientist". She never really had a face to face encounter with him, but she knew from what she heard, he was quite--not in the shy way like Denzil, but analytically so. She was warned about him having strange Musical Magica, but she didn't think there was such a thing, for the concept itself was called "strange" when it came about. Bards were once only minstrels after-all. "Excuse me! Mister Trevower!" She called, not in a forceful tone, but one that one would use when calling out to professor or a colleague. "May I ask you where you're going?" She said, smiling pleasantly as she stood about arm's reach from him.

Aurora lifted her eyes just in time to see Christopher Thomas walk by. Perhaps he was the one she saw walk by in her sleepy stupor. It didn't matter, she supposed. She walked out right behind him, seeing as there was space between him and the students behind him. She didn't know if she should make a light conversation with him. As stated before, she was never really kept close friends, but she enjoy conversation regardless. After a moment of contemplating, they began to exit the train, and she spoke, clearing her throat lightly before doing so. "Afternoon Christopher. How has your summer been?"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information