After the performance students got up and started to blunder (or in some cases blast) out of the auditorium, or simply walk over to talk to friends. Alex stood from his seat and looked around with eager. He then looked at Allan and Alice. He was in a three-way internal debate. One voice cried out that he should talk to people, be it Alice and Allan or others. Another voice cried out ‘play your accordion! Start a big music session!’ while the third and final voice, perhaps the responsible one, suggested he go check dorm assignments to see where his room was and who we was rooming with. His right fingers started to tap furiously on his left fist as he tried to make the decision.

It’d be best if he checked to see his room, but why pass up a chance? He made his choice and as he began to get into focus, he noted a smudge on his glasses. He pulled them off and took out his cleaning cloth. Wiping off the smudge he put his glasses back on, adjusting them to a comfortable fit. Tilting forward a bit towards Alice and Allan he spoke, “It was nice meeting you two…” and he started to walk off. He seemed to trail off at the end on purpose; as if there was more he wanted to say. He stopped and looked back at them, “By the way, if you want to join in on what is about to happen then by all means join!”

Alex was carrying his bag and accordion case. The case was made of metal and he made sure it could support his weight. He had a tendency to play out in the park or town square during school breaks. He stood closer to the entrance of the auditorium, kind of just in the middle of a big empty space. He pulled his accordion out and strapped it on him and proceeded to stand on his case. For a minute he didn’t do anything besides shuffle about. Some students stared, others didn’t pay any heed. Then abruptly he started playing. The song was very cheerful and welcoming with a good rhythm. He continued to play while smiling at everyone. Perhaps he could even get a small music session going…that or he’ll be told to stop. Regardless it was worth it.

[[OOC: It's hard finding an accordion song. I mean I have several at the ready but none of them I wanted to use at this moment, ya know? I also have no idea what Victor is going to be doing right now--still thinking on that. I just wanted Alex to start playing music for the fun of it]]