AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui!

Member Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2013 04:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: brentb1990

Default Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui!

I'm not sure if there's a post for this already since I couldn't find one, so I'm just going to post it here. (^^)

This anime (No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!) just came out a couple weeks ago on animeseason (www.animeseason.com), and I think it's hilarious. I don't mean hilarious as in haha, oh that was funny. I mean hilarious as in "OMG that was so funny I lost my mind and now I need to take medication and live on the side of the street for the rest of my life because I'm unable to fit in with modern society" funny. (Lewis C.K.)

Ok, it may not be that funny, but I certainly enjoyed it. :P

If anyone is looking for a good comedy/ slapstick from an unpopular girl's perspective then I think you'll definitely enjoy this anime. It is in the shounen genre (geared towards male audiences), but it's from a girl's point of view. If you don't like dark crude and vulgar humor then this probably isn't the anime for you as there are a few ecchi and vulgar scenes in it.

There's only 3 episodes that are English subbed out right now on animeseason, but the next is scheduled to come out sometime tomorrow.

This anime is an adaptation from the manga written by Nico Tanigawa that was released January 21, 2012. I haven't read any of the manga yet, but if they're anything like the anime I'm sure I'll like them.

If anyone has seen this anime, please feel free to share your opinion :3 .

I loved the opening video and the references to Death Note too. (Hilarious XD)

*NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!*

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Default Re: Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui!

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

"It's not his fault that he wasn't aware of its English translation"

Seriously, this thread reminds me of a silly moment:

Person A: Dude! You should watch Shingeki no Kyojin! It is so awesome!! The best this season!!!
    Person B: I never heard of it but Attack on Titan is so badass!! You should watch it too!

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

4. Likes Zainox liked this post
    Member Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2013 04:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: brentb1990

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    "It's not his fault that he wasn't aware of its English translation"

Seriously, this thread reminds me of a silly moment:

Person A: Dude! You should watch Shingeki no Kyojin! It is so awesome!! The best this season!!!
    Person B: I never heard of it but Attack on Titan is so badass!! You should watch it too!
    XD I only ran a search for the Japanese name of the anime. I'll do both next time :P

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information