AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Subaru Nakajima Wallaper

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Subaru Nakajima Wallaper

Warning: Censored Ecchi

Made two versions of this wallpaper. It has been awhile since I made one.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 07-13-2013 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Removed the original version for content
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Subaru Nakajima Wallaper

hm.

It has the potential to be a wallpaper. You have it all kind of neatly balanced out so icons can act on one side to compliment the character on the right. Constant color assembly work, blues+whites.

Okay, some things, text needs to go. Stop using text, never use it again. You seem to trying to fill in missing space or lost detail with the text and the bars, they are highly distracting. It also kind of breaks the balance that is already good by making both sides involved. Apart from that, I dont really dig the ecchi version of this, I dont use wallpapers of this nature, and I dont know anyone who does, so I would use the alternative variant of that image.

If you want more detail, go in with more C4Ds and just make them smaller, they'll fill in as detail very nicely. You should also consider doing little thumbnail signatures to provice proof of concet before embarking on a wall. If it doesnt look good small, it wont look good big, and all that crap. Just practice more, and something will happen.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Subaru Nakajima Wallaper

mmk, the bad...
    like @Serated said

it needs more zazz. It looks like it has a lot of potential, but it also feels kinda unfinished. Personally, i dont think that writing is a bad thing, i just think it works out better as part of the background. it needs to go along smoothly so that the viewer doesn't notice it right away. if the first thing they notice after the naked girl is the word "subaru"...and they drive a mitsubishi... they will instantly lose interest.

now, the good!
    while i think that there needs to be a bit more stuff going on in the BG, its good that you went with too little, rather than too much. The colors are spot on. how you managed to make skin color look that good against a blue bg is beyond me. and your choice in C4D's is also good. you just need a lil more of them! lol

keep up the good work!
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information