AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alice in the Country of Hearts Help

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Alice in the Country of Hearts Help

I just got done with the first three volumes, and I know there are more to read. But I do not understand which one continues where volume 3 left off. And there is also an anime of it too. I tried watching it, but the opening scene of them running out of the Heart Castle was unfamiliar to me, and I felt that it might be spoiling something I have yet to read in the manga. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help out as far as what manga I should read next in this series. And if someone could let me know if it is better to watch the anime after all the manga, I'd love that too.

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts Help

Bump? I really want to know what manga comes after the 3rd volume of Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts if anyone has read this series.

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

Quote Originally Posted by Ayu 「あゆ」 View Post
    I just got done with the first three volumes, and I know there are more to read. But I do not understand which one continues where volume 3 left off.
    taking a wild guess here, but I'd say you read volume four next

Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
    taking a wild guess here, but I'd say you read volume four next
    If it was that simple, this thread wouldn't be here lol. Alice in the Country of Hearts ends with the 3rd volume. The 3rd volume itself says in it and on it that it is the final volume. But there are more series to this manga, and I don't know the order for which to read them.

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

sigh I'll help you.
    The manga goes up to volume six as far as I know, so yeah. check the link. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/heart_no_kuni_no_alice/
    Then again, I'd say you should just read the visual novel instead. You can find it floating around on the net somewhere probably.

Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
    sigh I'll help you.
    The manga goes up to volume six as far as I know, so yeah. check the link. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/heart_no_kuni_no_alice/
    Then again, I'd say you should just read the visual novel instead. You can find it floating around on the net somewhere probably.
    There's no need to be condescending. Anyways, it seemed I asked the wrong question. It seems the books I bought contain two volumes each and so I've already finished all six. But I managed to find out which series comes next. It's The Land of Clovers then The Land of Diamonds. Thank you for your help tho.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information