Hello people of anime forum! My name is striker. I was wondering if I could get some help. I need assistance finding anime. I've been on and off with anime. I watched yu Gi oh as a kid and I still watchit on hulu. That's basically all the anime I've watched. Not sure if code lyoko counts. I've played anime games like persona 4 golden. What I'm trying to say is, I don't know where to look or start. I'm really interested in anime because they have really good stories and the music is always frickin awesome.
If I could get a anime that you recommend that would be amazing! The types of anime I would like would be something with a great storyline, memorable characters, love and relationships ( I'm a sucker for that!), Upbeat soundtrack, and maybe a conflict or something that's happening.
Thanks a million guys! A friend of mine a few years ago used to watch anime all the time and I thought it was just odd. Now I just want to start watching some! I've become obsessed!!
BTW I have access to Netflix so if there's a good anime on there than tell Me! And the animes you guys tell me of can you say if I can search online for it? Thanks!! <3