AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need scenes of people running in the streets

Junior Member VariousSynonyms is on a distinguished road VariousSynonyms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2013 11:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Need scenes of people running in the streets

I'm putting together a video promo for a local anime convention, and my current idea for it involves scenes of people running in the streets, away from something big and ominous. Much like scenes from Godzilla movies, with the people pointing into the sky screaming, "Gojira!!!", but from anime instead of live action.

I've had a lot of trouble finding anything like this, though. I thought I might be able to find something from Evangelion, but if it's there I haven't found anything yet. I have found a couple of usable scenes in Attack on Titan, but that's about it so far.

If anyone could help me, point me to a show and hopefully a specific episode, maybe even a high def youtube clip if you're the best person ever, then I would immensely grateful. And it doesn't matter what the people in the clip are running from, be it mechs or daikaiju or something more mundane; as long as there are people running en masse, I can probably use it. Thanks.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 06:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Need scenes of people running in the streets

Dragonball
    Blue Gender
    Devil Lady

There are a lot really
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information