AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remember Me

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Remember Me

So I got the game and so far it's pretty cool.

Part of the game is a little simplistic such as climbing and the combat (although it has some sort of uniqueness, for example some combos will regenerate life and some do damage)

For example Y X Y or [ ] /\ [ ] will regenerate life but it doesn't do damage, and X X X or [] [ ] [] is just a normal combo. Upgrading the combos is pretty basic too. You get this little ball (which is a button) and you put it in a combo, thus making it longer.

However, the concept of being able to temper with people''s memories...that was pretty dope.

Won't spoil anything.

Senior Member FatalEnd21 is on a distinguished road FatalEnd21's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2014 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FatalEnd21 PSN ID: FatalEnd21 Steam ID: FatalEnd21

Default Re: Remember Me

The game seems really interesting and i'll check it out. I wonder how it's going to sell since I noticed not a lot of people aren't even excited or even know about the game since The Last of Us is coming out very soon.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FatalEnd21 View Post
    The game seems really interesting and i'll check it out. I wonder how it's going to sell since I noticed not a lot of people aren't even excited or even know about the game since The Last of Us is coming out very soon.
    it's a very good game.

Sadly, The Last of Us will render anything coming in June irrelevant.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Sounds a little too simple (or too easy for this matter), or maybe I haven't tried anything simple recently.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    it's a very good game.

Not really since it's only on the PS3.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    It's stupid when people think that just because it'a an exclusive it doesn't mean it won't overshadow other games.

There's a lot of people that own all three + PC and maybe can only buy 1 game. Exactly. And even if they can buy two games, pretty sure that people will rather play The Last of Us since it's an easy contender for GOTY and that's a very popular opinion. Even peopel are going out to buy PS3s for it.

And what's coming out in June that WILL go ahead to head with The Last of Us? Deapool? LMAO Ride To Hell? Oh whoa.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-01-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It's stupid when people think that just because it'a an exclusive it doesn't mean it won't overshadow other games.

There's a lot of people that own all three + PC and maybe can only buy 1 game. Exactly. And even if they can buy two games, pretty sure that people will rather play The Last of Us since it's an easy contender for GOTY and that's a very popular opinion. Even peopel are going out to buy PS3s for it.

And what's coming out in June that WILL go ahead to head with The Last of Us? Deapool? LMAO Ride To Hell? Oh whoa.
    And it's fallacy to think the majority of gamers own one of each console. More then likely only a small percentage of gamers do. Thus reducing Last's shadow.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And it's fallacy to think the majority of gamers own one of each console. More then likely only a small percentage of gamers do. Thus reducing Last's shadow.
    My point was that no game coming out this June (or this summer but that's more subjective so I won't get to that) will beat The Last of Us.

I know that it's the minority that owns all or at least two out of four but I didn't say majority, I said a lot. Majority = Percentage and A lot = Numbers....A LOT of Gamers have more than 1 system to game on.

And again, I said June (not this year) so do you think Deadpool or some racing game that no one knows about will beat The Last of Us this June, PS3 exclusive or not?

The Last of Us might not be GOTY though, although it's very easily a contender since GOTY most likely will go to GTA5.

And to destroy and render your argument invalid:

For your information, a good example would be how Halo 4 buried LittleBigPlanet Karting because Sony made the mistake of releasing that game the same day as Halo 4 and that's actually a fact (especially because of the price drop that they made really fast), the game was nice but it didn't good too well sale wise or didn't stay very relevant. Just because a game is an exclusive doesn't mean that it's not going to make other games irrelevant. It didn't helped Call of Duty was released a week after bu that goes without mentioning.

TL;DR
    Doesn't matter if a game is multiplat or an exclusive, the most popular/hyped/better game will always win.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-02-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't underestimate those Marvel fanboys.
    Is "Remember me" a 360 title as well?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    Don't underestimate those Marvel fanboys.
    Is "Remember me" a 360 title as well?
    And Xbox Fanboys won't get The Last of Us because it's on PS3 and they think everything that is on PS3 will suck. Don't see your point. I know a lot of Xbox owners are getting a PS3 just for this game though.

It's a multiplat, bro...so deff check it out.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-01-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And Xbox Fanboys won't get The Last of Us because it's on PS3 and they think everything that is on PS3 will suck. Don't see your point.I know a lot of Xbox owners are getting a PS3 just for this game.

It's a multiplat, bro...so deff check it out.
    Lol, my marvel fanboy comment was meant to be a joke.
    Kay, I'll look into it.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol, my marvel fanboy comment was meant to be a joke.
    Kay, I'll look into it.
    I mean, the game looks nice but they definitely made the mistake of releasing it on June.

Back to Remember Me, the game so far it's a decent length...One hour per Episode/Chapter so far and looking at the achievements. I think there's 8-10.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-01-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

My point was that no game coming out this June (or this summer but that's more subjective so I won't get to that) will beat The Last of Us.

I know that it's the minority that owns all or at least two out of four but I didn't say majority, I said a lot. Majority = Percentage and A lot = Numbers....A LOT of Gamers have more than 1 system to game on.

And again, I said June (not this year) so do you think Deadpool or some racing game that no one knows about will beat The Last of Us this June, PS3 exclusive or not?

The Last of Us might not be GOTY though, although it's very easily a contender since GOTY most likely will go to GTA5.

And to destroy and render your argument invalid:

For your information, a good example would be how Halo 4 buried LittleBigPlanet Karting because Sony made the mistake of releasing that game the same day as Halo 4 and that's actually a fact (especially because of the price drop that they made really fast), the game was nice but it didn't good too well sale wise or didn't stay very relevant. Just because a game is an exclusive doesn't mean that it's not going to make other games irrelevant. It didn't helped Call of Duty was released a week after bu that goes without mentioning.

TL;DR
    Doesn't matter if a game is multiplat or an exclusive, the most popular/hyped/better game will always win.
    Don't know why you're spazzing about the month when I never commented on it. Just makes you come off as defensive. I think you might be buying a bit much into the hype. The story for Last of Us does seem interesting but so does the story for this game. And the game play for this game seems a lot more interesting. So you keep saying nothing could contend but this game possibly could. Now I haven't played it like you but then you haven't played Last of Us either. So you still can't give a sound position one way or another till you have.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't know why you're spazzing about the month when I never commented on it. Just makes you come off as defensive. I think you might be buying a bit much into the hype. The story for Last of Us does seem interesting but so does the story for this game. And the game play for this game seems a lot more interesting. So you keep saying nothing could contend but this game possibly could. Now I haven't played it like you but then you haven't played Last of Us either. So you still can't give a sound position one way or another till you have.
    Lol, then you don't know what you are arguing about then:
    It's a very good game.

You:
    Forgetting what you said? Doesn't matter if you didn't mention a month on your post when I was talking about June...You can't be be talking about any other month cause that would be off-topic and it doesn't favor you. But no point dragging this any longer now because I corrected you.
    So yeah...Only game that can go head to head with TLOU is Remember Me since it's a really good game but it's still an unknown game by a new Dev....Capcom didn't do much advertisement about this game either unlike the heavy advertisements with The Last of Us. You do know how much a publisher advertises its game is very important right? It's one of the reasons Anarchy Reigns / Max Anarchy failed because Sega didn't do jack to put it out there.

Also...

>Haven't played it.
    <Played the three Demos of it (one of them E3), thank you very much. Lincoln, Pittsburgh and the The Outskirts (which came with GOW Ascension), lol....and gameplay is more or less the same.

It's enough to call it a GOTY Contender (You're forgetting that the GOTY is my opinion)

BTW, I'm not saying that The Last of Us >>> Remember Me, Gameplay-wise because that's subjective but what I am saying that The Last of Us is a juggernaut game (BIG FIRST PARTY RELEASE) made by a respected FIRST PARTY developer (and even the casuals know that the people behind this is the same people that made Uncharted, a popular game on the PS3) since the PS1 Era, and Remember Me is a new IP that not many people know about and especially since it's made by an unknown dev. People will buy the game they know the most and know that it's going to be good, whether Remember Me is better or not.

Is just like you can release a new IP that can be something made from all the divine Gods in the milky way but if you release it on the same day as Call of Duty (a crap game) then don't expect it to sell too well and if you don't know that then there's no point of moving this argument further. The same goes if you release a game the same day as GTA5. If you really think that a new IP even if it's made by the Gods will beat COD or GTA5 then...Lol. Even releasing The Last of Us in the month of COD or GTA5 would be a mistake.

TL;DR
    Remember Me is a very good game, but because it's a new IP it will get buried by The Last of Us (which you are forgetting that this game is a BIG FIRST PARTY RELEASE). It would have been better if they released it in July to be honest since there's no hard competition...and even if you consider Dynasty Warrior 8 "hard" competition, July would have been a better month to be more successful. You don't release new IPs on the same month as BIG releases.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-02-2013 at 02:27 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I mean, the game looks nice but they definitely made the mistake of releasing it on June.

Back to Remember Me, the game so far it's a decent length...One hour per Episode/Chapter so far and looking at the achievements. I think there's 8-10.
    I'll probably get it for the achievements, but it sounds like a good game so why not?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll probably get it for the achievements, but it sounds like a good game so why not?
    You should really get it.

Now that I know more about the combat, it's actually pretty cool in a way. Combos are basic but they have different effect depending on how you upgrade it. Some combos do damage, some combos heal you up, and some combos fill up your specials gauge.

And like I said, the concept of the game is pretty cool as well. And you get different kind of cool powers as the story progresses.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-02-2013 at 02:09 AM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, so there's only 4 Memory remixes. That's rather disappointing. =\

THATS WHAT MADE THE GAME COOL but there's only 4? Geez.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information