AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Writing Prompt 2 - Blood Lust [Rated R - Violence and Gore]

Pretty Girl Swag Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Capricorn 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2017 02:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Corbin-Domina Steam ID: Kronus_Moon

Exclamation Writing Prompt 2 - Blood Lust [Rated R - Violence and Gore]

WARNING: THIS IS GRAPHIC AND VIOLENT
    Please do not read it if you under 15.
    I can't really stop you, but this is not for the light-hearted. You have been warned.

------------------------------------------------------------

He spat the blood from his mouth, a tooth as well. His left eye was swollen and he scarcely see the right for all of the blood. The room was dark aside from the lamp directed at his face. He could hear his tormentor going through a pile of tools on a table to his right. Suddenly, he felt his jaw shatter as something large and metal crashed against his face. He howled in pain and tears escaped his eyes.

Laughter greeted the broken man as his attacker brought the wrench down on his shins. It was high and almost sweet, a woman's laughter. She went back to her table and picked up a dull blade and set to work on his fingers. Each time she took of his fingers she made sure he was awake and spoke the name of one of his victims to him. His blood pooled beneath her feet, but she had him hooked to an IV to help keep fluids in his body. She also cauterized his wounds so he wouldn't bleed out too badly. Her torture had been going on for three days now. He knew he was going to die.

He coughed out some words and she stopped. She leaned in close to hear him.

"V-venus.." he managed to say.

"Yes!" she said with a laugh "Go on?"

He struggled with a breath "F-f-fly tr-tr-trap." he finished.

"Good, you know who I am. And I know who you are." She went back to table and sought out a thin sharp blade. Venus went back to the man and grabbed him roughly by his hair. She placed the blade against his forehead and he began to cry. "I am the Venus Fly Trap." She started edging the blade under his skin, making a long, thin red line across his forehead. "And you're Red Head."

He begged as best he could with his broken jaw as the woman slowly scalped him. Each time he passed out she woke him and worked slowly, making sure he felt it.

Two weeks later the police found the shack and the words "I BELIEVE IN JUSTICE" painted on the wall in the mans blood. They hardly felt bad for the man, he was a serial rapist who scalped his victims, but vigilante psychopaths weren't too much better.

My Sun and Stars
    Moon of my life

2. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    Senior Member Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Tiger Basketball Black Beauty LesPauls
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2014 08:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Writing Prompt 2 - Blood Lust [Rated R - Violence and Gore]

Not bad, if it could had been longer.
    May peace bestow this world,
    May our hearts unite.
    Life may not be smooth as pearl,
    But pray for our decisions to be always right.

Life may be hard, it's a big pain in the butt. But hey, who says behind all those pain, can't hide some happiness ?

Junior Member mouse_click has a reputation beyond repute mouse_click has a reputation beyond repute mouse_click has a reputation beyond repute mouse_click has a reputation beyond repute mouse_click has a reputation beyond repute mouse_click has a reputation beyond repute mouse_click has a reputation beyond repute mouse_click has a reputation beyond repute mouse_click has a reputation beyond repute mouse_click has a reputation beyond repute mouse_click has a reputation beyond repute mouse_click's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2013 02:12 PM
    Threads

i think a little more development on the vigilante psychopath would have given the extra bit of depth this story needed - otherwise it was good! (kinda reminded me of theon grayjoy... been watching too much game of thrones it seems >.> lol)
    παν μέτρων άριστων.

.¸¸,ø¤º°*»Miku«*°º¤ø,¸¸.

Pretty Girl Swag Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Capricorn 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2017 02:00 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Corbin-Domina Steam ID: Kronus_Moon

I agree, it could have been longer, but I'm really lazy with a short attention span. I might work continuation stories around the writing prompts. I'm already thinking of what I can do with the new one I just posted. I can give you character development!

My Sun and Stars
    Moon of my life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information