Hii ~ I'm Katie! ^-^

I like animals, nature, travel, big cities, writing, photography, drawing, painting, fashion, BJDs, swing sets, walking, reading, anime/manga (obviously), music and hair styling. My favourite animals are dogs, and I have a fondness for small rodent-like creatures. I find little things like flowers, and sunbeams glinting off water, so many things about the world we live in, are a gift. Where some people see a moment, I can see many. I like creating stories and characters. I tend to take things with a grain of salt since I've been through a lot. The people I care about I tend to do so very strongly. I'm a passionate person, and on good days I'm happy for that. It means I'm feeling alive. I'm self-deprecating and torn between both thinking and feeling, so there will be days I'm less at peace with myself. I don't agree with war, fighting for peace, so maybe that's way I have such a hard time forgiving myself for the one waging within me. But I see too much beauty in this world to give it up, or to give up on myself. The first manga I read, that really got me into anime and manga, was Shugo Chara. I often re-read it when I'm feeling down, it makes me all sentimental and fuzzy. :3 I watched Nabari with my closest friend recently, and we now declare her the Miharu to my Yoite. I could go on and on and on, there's oceans more I could say. So if you want to get to know me - feel free to take a chance on me (: Warning though - what I type can be a bit of a read.

I don't know why, but I'm in an Ayame mood. So Aya for you. c: