AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yume Nikki: The day they met.

Member HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Dice D20 Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2013 12:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeirdChalice270

Default Yume Nikki: The day they met.

There was once a girl named Madotsuki. She has always experienced strange dreams. It’s been this way for a while now. Her dreams sometimes consist of Beaked Humans chasing her, or a musician navigating his way through space. Although, No matter how weird they get, it’s still better than the real world. Because in the real world, she hates leaving her room. She’s too scared to see what’s really out there. However, She longed to have someone she could consider “a friend”
    Then one night, she climbed into bed thinking, “Maybe tonight’s dreams will be different.” And with that she was in the dream world. She went from her balcony to the Nexus. The Nexus is a room with many doors, all leading to a strange world. There were always only 12 doors, but tonight there were 13. This puzzled Madotsuki. She felt a strong feeling a fear, so she pulled out her knife in case something attacked her.
    She moved towards the door hesitantly. She grabbed the door knob and opened the door slowly. Inside she saw a blonde haired girl sitting on a white rug, The girl was looking at the TV that was only playing static. The girl didn’t even look at her.
    Madotsuki went and sat next to her. She then spoke to her, “Are you all alone?”
    The girl rolled her head towards Madotsuki and replied, “There’s no one else here, it there?” And with that, she looked back at the TV. Mado looked away from the girl, not knowing what to say next. The girl remained staring at the TV and said, “Hey, What’s your name?”
    “Madotsuki, and yours?”
    “Urotsuki.” She looked at Mado puzzled, Urotsuki squinted her eyes to look at Mado. Urotsuki Scooted closer to Mado. “Are you real? Or are you a vision?”
    “I’m real, but not now. I’m dreaming.”
    “You too? So...” Urotsuki’s eyes opened wide. She reached out and touched Madotsuki’s shoulder. “I’m not alone?”
    “No, not anymore.” Mado lunged and hugged Urotsuki. Tears ran down Urotsuki’s face.
    “I don’t understand. Why?” Urotsuki asked as she grasped Madotsuki’s shoulders.
    “I understand your confusion. Don’t worry, its ok.” And with that Madotsuki let go of her and stood up. As she turned to the door, she heard Urotsuki’s voice asking,
    “Will I ever see you again” Tears still streaming down her face.
    She smiled and said, “I have no doubt that we will.” She pinched herself and woke up in her room. She rushed to her desk and took out her Journal. With a mechanical pencil in her hand she wrote, “Today’s dream was the best dream. I finally have a friend.” Overlooking her journal with a smile, she closed it and put it back on the book shelf. She climbed back into bed thinking, “Let’s go visit Urotsuki again.”

(My first fanfiction. Please don't think too badly of it)

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Yume Nikki: The day they met.

By coincidence, I just finished Yume Nikki, and I find this a better ending than the original was.

But I'm sorry to say, there were always 13 doors. The 13th lead back to the simulacrum of her room.

Member HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Dice D20 Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2013 12:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeirdChalice270

Default Re: Yume Nikki: The day they met.

Quote Originally Posted by WBL Studios View Post
    By coincidence, I just finished Yume Nikki, and I find this a better ending than the original was.

But I'm sorry to say, there were always 13 doors. The 13th lead back to the simulacrum of her room.
    Opps. I screwed that up. ah well.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information