AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox One Discussion Thread

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official Xbox One Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post

I actually find it the opposite, in that I currently prefer the lineup of games the PS4 has; there aren't any console exclusives the XB1 has that I want. A lot can change in some months though, and maybe Microsoft will pull its arse out its little hole and show out a few games that I'd be interested in, but with confirmation that there's going to be no PGR5 and no Blur 2, so far that seems unlikely.

I actually don't like the 360, you know. When faced with the console choice of PS3 vs 360 at the time I got one (roughly 3 years ago), it boiled down to three things:

1) the price
    2) people I knew who used them
    3) the games and controller

I chose the 360 because, whilst the PS3 had a few games that I wanted to play (the Motorstorm series), the majority of people I knew were on 360 and the 360 pad I still believe is better than the PS3's pad. Also, at the time the PS3 was almost twice the cost of a 360, taking into account the free 3-months gold membership I received at the time.

This time around, because I've been on that platform for several years, I've obtained a big of a hefty friends list ... but even with that, I'm attempting to remain unbiased. Yes, some of my friends are migrating to PS4 because of this stuff, and that in itself will partially influence my opinion because I don't want to be stuck playing with randoms for the next year, but the same beliefs that caused me to purchase a 360 still apply to this era of games consoles. This time, contrastingly, the PS4 is both cheaper than the XB1, and presently has what I see as the better launch setup in terms of games. What XB1 has going for it is that currently most of my friends haven't made a decision on what console to get so it's likely most will stick with it simply because they're already using Xbox Live. Also, the XB1 controller I will admit does genuinely look better than the PS4's, and reports from my friend attending E3 (the guy who has already pre-ordered a PS4), admitted that Sony's controller sort of sucks, and has already started making the runs in terms of recommendations for third-party controllers (such as that Madcatz PS3 controller with the interchangeable parts), because even despite the console preference he still agrees that Microsoft's controller is the better one.

So, Sony has the better games line-up and cost.
    Whereas Microsoft has the better controller, and the advantage of 'customer loyalty'.

You can see now why I'm staying relatively neutral on the matter; there are pros and cons either way ... not simply in terms of technological aspects and limitations, but also with the social concept which is probably what Microsoft are going on at the moment in order to maintain a userbase. By that I mean it's likely they'll keep most of their current users simply because of the social problem - that users won't switch unless their friends do, which results in a nice little catch-22 where nobody does anything and Microsoft ends up keeping the users. All I can do is ask my friends to consider either choice in the hopes of breaking this stalemate, as I don't want to be forced onto a system simply because 'most of my friends won't unless other friends do'.

tl;dr, I'm going to go make some nachos.
    Social aspect is part why I am getting a PS4.

Most of my friends are getting a PS4 (or both but mostly play on PS4) because and not to be thought as any shots to anybody, but we don't like bend over and take it from MS. I know joke is getting old but that's the truth. I mean I know entire forums or 90% of a forum that aren't gonna get the Xbox One. I think like 90-95% of the Gaming section of Naruto Forums gonna get a PS4 and not an Xbox One. And like I said, while these practices may not affect us, it's still wrong so we refused to support it.

I'm not getting an Xbox because I can't afford it, like I said, I am voting against it with my wallet. (Cause you know, if I buy it for the games, it will still go as me supporting the entire thing in MS's eyes) That's just me I guess.

I mean with LIVE, you gotta pay to use EVERYTHING as for PSN+ you only play for Online + and you get free games. (And the things that should be free, they are free).

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    Was this legit? When I entered it was normal. :/
    Sorry for late reply, it's obviously a photoshop. xD

I don't see how it can be legit (unless some tempering).
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-14-2013 at 02:30 PM.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Sorry for late reply, it's obviously a photoshop. xD

I don't see how it can be legit (unless some tempering).
    Yeah, I assumed it to be some kind of hack. Still funny nonetheless. :P

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Last edited by Anoleis; 06-14-2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: added spoiler

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

I've honestly never really liked the XBox. I've played each Playstation amd each XBox except, of course, the next gens. I fully believe the XBox One will be the end of Microsoft. It's a terrible idea in every way, shape and form.

Also, does anyone know if the rumor about the E3 demos actually being ran on high performance computers rather than the console is true or not?

My mood on a daily basis

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    I've honestly never really liked the XBox. I've played each Playstation amd each XBox except, of course, the next gens. I fully believe the XBox One will be the end of Microsoft. It's a terrible idea in every way, shape and form.

Also, does anyone know if the rumor about the E3 demos actually being ran on high performance computers rather than the console is true or not?
    IIRC one demo of Battlefield 4 was run on a PC; someone took a screenshot of the keyboard controls being on-screen.

However, that's practically always been the case for game demos; the dev-kits for the consoles tend to be the computer-equivalents (i.e. the xbox 360 games were developed/tested using PowerMac G5s ... no joke), and since the next-gen hardware is more on-par with normal computer tech, it makes sense.

Also with that in mind, they probably don't yet have actual working devkits to make tests and demos on, so they will just end up using a computer that's on-par with the mooted tech (basically an i7, a lot of RAM and an ati 7950 or something like that). That's probably why the Assassins Creed 4 demo crashed too, lol.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This PR nightmare Microsoft has gotten itself into will probably be a case study at most business schools for decades to come.

That being said, the people who are throwing away their 360 games to punish Microsoft are if possibly even more stupid than Microsoft's PR department.
    Last edited by Eris; 06-15-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

8. Likes Ayu 「あゆ」, Zainox liked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    This PR nightmare Microsoft has gotten itself into will probably be a case study at most business schools for decades to come.

That being said, the people who are throwing away their 360 games to punish Microsoft are if possibly even more stupid than Microsoft's PR department.
    Yeah. Never throw away good games!
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    Yeah. Never throw away good games!
    A few Xbox games are trash but since another person's trash is another treasure...I would at least try to make some profit out of it.

Member A32m is on a distinguished road A32m's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Altinum

The more information I get about the Xbox one, the more I'm finding myself not willing to buy one. The core foundation of console gaming is the ability to play with friends when they come over or vice versa. That is why I still own a console today. Other wise I would only play my PC.

Seriously, Nintendo will always be the middle and always has been because they dropped hardware pretties and focused on the core foundation, again, of what console gaming is about. I honestly see just Sony and Nintendo in the future (not a fortune teller), Sony understood the message, and stayed with it, hence why me and my brother are willing to break the tradition of "opposite console war purchase" because of how controlling and complex Xbox one will be. I honestly thought Microsoft would drop fees for playing online this time, next thing you know they are charging you for lending a game or worse, not allowing you to play a used game.

Even worse Microsoft will probably try and keep the Xbox One alive just because they have the cash to do so.

I won't buy an Xbox one, I say this sadly because I owned an Xbox 360 when JRPG's were booming in it. I currently own a PS3, and felt it has done well for its time (Waiting for Dark Souls 2!), and will most likely buy PS4 at launch with FF15.

Seriously Microsoft, dressing the console up is not working either.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

This was a great interview. At least they're admitting where they went wrong

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol, I was sure it was a rickroll.

>too short to be a great interview...too short even for a quick interview.
    >time timeframe as never gonna give you up. (I mean, everyone should have this memorized by now. xD)
    >MS NEVERS APOLOGIZES. EGOMANIACS.

Well played.

14. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Silliness aside, this was an interesting read:

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comm..._games_kinect/

I also cant help but sit back and wonder- people get so upset over DRM with X1. Sure, PS4 leaves it up to the publishers....but who says a publisher will have DRM on one system but not the other? Realistically, any shared game will have DRM, so only PS4 exclusives have the possibility of *not* having DRM. But thats just my train of thought. I'll die laughing if Im right and Sony fanboys cry themselves to sleep while I play Mario

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Silliness aside, this was an interesting read:

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comm..._games_kinect/

I also cant help but sit back and wonder- people get so upset over DRM with X1. Sure, PS4 leaves it up to the publishers....but who says a publisher will have DRM on one system but not the other? Realistically, any shared game will have DRM, so only PS4 exclusives have the possibility of *not* having DRM. But thats just my train of thought. I'll die laughing if Im right and Sony fanboys cry themselves to sleep while I play Mario
    That link is irrelevant now since Microsoft caved.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    That link is irrelevant now since Microsoft caved.
    lol, I just heard.

edit, for those who want to read about it-

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/19/tech/g...drm/index.html
    Last edited by Ωmega; 06-19-2013 at 05:56 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Saw, better article as much as I don't like IGNorant
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...-game-policies

It's a 90 percent to the right direction now. The price and the kinect thing are still things to consider with the competition.

But good job, MS.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Looks like they took off region lock too. Nice

HELLO JAPANESE GAMES I WONT BE ABLE TO READ =3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yay! Common sense prevails!

The damage is probably already done though. Sooo many PS4 pre-orders.

21. Likes Hanamaru Kunikida liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looks like they took off region lock too. Nice

HELLO JAPANESE GAMES I WONT BE ABLE TO READ =3
    Yeah, but in 2013 that should be a must...especially with a console that it's motherland is Japan.

*cough* Nintendo *cough*

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, but in 2013 that should be a must...especially with a console that it's motherland is Japan.

*cough* Nintendo *cough*
    I couldnt agree more with you =/

Issue is Nintendo loves to put things in their games that arent allowed in ours [Mario Party had to remove Wario and Luigi saying "Oh my God~" when they lost because its against our policies...or something] so it becomes a touchy subject.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I couldnt agree more with you =/

Issue is Nintendo loves to put things in their games that arent allowed in ours [Mario Party had to remove Wario and Luigi saying "Oh my God~" when they lost because its against our policies...or something] so it becomes a touchy subject.
    While that's understandable.

They shouldn't complain when they get their consoles and handhelds hacked, tbh. I mean, part of it it's for Region free which later becomes piracy. Might as well try to make it Region Free...I mean, if you think about it, all their handhelds were and the 3DS broke that chain.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

While that's understandable.

They shouldn't complain when they get their consoles and handhelds hacked, tbh. I mean, part of it it's for Region free which later becomes piracy. Might as well try to make it Region Free...I mean, if you think about it, all their handhelds were and the 3DS broke that chain.
    lol, I agree. NoA can be really stingy and Japan releases some really great games that are "Cero C" and "Cero D" [15+ and 17+ games] that will never see the light of day here because its 'too graphic/sexual/what have you' to come to America....which is crap.

Theyre about to release their first Cero Z game for the Wii U, bet we'll never get to play it.

Done get why they just dont do here what they do in Japan- E games are in white boxes, games that need ID are in black boxes.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To be fair, Japan *does* release some pretty dubious games.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    To be fair, Japan *does* release some pretty dubious games.
    To be fair, this is Japan. There's been tentacle rape since the 70's.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol, I agree. NoA can be really stingy and Japan releases some really great games that are "Cero C" and "Cero D" [15+ and 17+ games] that will never see the light of day here because its 'too graphic/sexual/what have you' to come to America....which is crap.

Theyre about to release their first Cero Z game for the Wii U, bet we'll never get to play it.

Done get why they just dont do here what they do in Japan- E games are in white boxes, games that need ID are in black boxes.
    This is why they should just make it region free.

You know what's the stupid argument? It hurts sales, but how can it hurt sales if you never release it in other regions. People mostly import because the game is never coming to their region.

29. Likes Ωmega liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information