AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with identifiying an anime i used to watch.

Junior Member Zorgus is on a distinguished road Zorgus's Avatar
    Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2013 09:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zorgus2

Default Help with identifiying an anime i used to watch.

I remember literaly nothing about the main plot of the anime, but i have one part i can remember, it's about a girl which is a supportive character in the anime, who's like really mature for her age (she's in highschool, i think..) and she falls for her teacher (i'm pretty sure it was a teacher ><) and he keeps pushing her away but she always tries.
    i also remember she cuts her hair at one point, and that they end up being together.
    also remember that teacher smoked alot, and lived in one of those tiny apartments (like a dorm thing, the typical anime apartment).

I also know that it had little to do with the main plot of the anime but thats all i can remember, because i keep adding it up to lots of different animes i watched, and it never fits.

it really buggs me that i cant remember it, i went through a list of over 200 animes i watched and nothing.

Edit:
    i'm pretty positive its a slice of life, drama anime.

thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Zorgus; 04-06-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Default Re: Help with identifiying an anime i used to watch.

Hmm could you give a little more detail? Like hair color of the main character etcetera? One that come to mind is school rumble at least that's one that's very similar. However the details you gave are very vague and there are quite a lot of amine like that...oh you could also try clannad there is a character smokes a lot but the main character isn't girl...hmm...I'll have to do some thinking.

Sig Made by my self
    ~Sure you can mess with a bull just don't start bawling when you get the horns~

HugeBeetzstudio Members:
    AnimeTrek~Founder~Leader~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    Maximbeet~Co-Founder~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    SIZARY-MOMO
    OmegaOmotron

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by アニメチレクデス(AnimeTrek) View Post
    Hmm could you give a little more detail? Like hair color of the main character etcetera? One that come to mind is school rumble at least that's one that's very similar. However the details you gave are very vague and there are quite a lot of amine like that...oh you could also try clannad there is a character smokes a lot but the main character isn't girl...hmm...I'll have to do some thinking.

Highly doubt its Clannad. Let me get back to you on this alright? Give me a day.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Could you be thinking about Koi Kaze?
    Last edited by Fuu Kasumi; 04-07-2013 at 02:05 AM.

x

Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well, thanks for replying, umm, i can't really give anymore detail, only thing i remember is that the character i'm talking about has brown hair (the girl) and the guy should have black hair i think.

It's not School Rumble, and definitly not Clannad, who can forget clannad
    I've looked through my list a couple of times, but no luck there, i get the feeling i'm missing something though...
    i just apply this part to many animes and it seems fitting so its hard to rule out the wrong ones.

(it's not Koi Kaze either).

Senior Member zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2014 06:24 AM
    Threads

hmmm xxxHolic? or Trinity Blood? or Rosario+Vampire?

Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Uh none of the above, i never said a word about vampires why all the vampire animes? oO

thanks for trying anyway, i'm starting to think its too vague of a memmory to ever find it again :/

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I remember an older anime called Marmalade Boy involved a side plot very much like that.

The girl in the series was named Meiko. I believe this is her?

I may be way off but it does ring a bell.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information