AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: AF Art Forums GFX Worm #3 SIGNUPS

Threaded View

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default AF Art Forums GFX Worm #3 SIGNUPS

Due to popular interest with our previous worms. We will now begin sign-ups for the 2013 worm. ANYONE can join in on the fun. This is NOT a "my piece is better than yours" type of event so you do not have to be a pro or semi-pro at graphics, you just have to be a good sport! However if your piece does not follow the rules I cannot guarantee you a place in the worm. Without further adue!!!

To view the previous worms please visit here: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...&daysprune=100
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-2012-GFX-worm

CALLING ALL AF GFX ARTIST

Rules-

• REQUIRED size is 600x450 and must be saved as PNG files.
    • Each member will be given one designated week to do their piece
    • You MUST have some sort of leading element for the next person to blend into their piece. The worm edge for the next person to work off of can't just be smudges and blurs of colors. [also don't make your leading part so complicated for the following person not all of us are experts. This is just an activity booster.]
    • You must blend in the previous piece with your own. No suddenly starting fresh! :[
    • Basic AF GFX rules apply. No Hentai blah blah blah offensive language.. you know the drill by now..

There is a theme this round but I'm not going to announce it until after everyone chooses their spot.

Spots Available= 14 [First come first serve]

There are only 14 spots this worm. Space is very limited unlike previous worms.

Sign ups will end on April 16th or until full. Empty spots will be deleted! Worm will begin May 1st.

Spot Sign-up List-
    1. Omega
    2. Feferi
    3. Rainbow Crash
    4. Ellipsis
    7. Rainbow Crash*
    9. Feferi*
    10. Ellipsis*
    11. Omega*
    12. Kalehano
    13. Kaitou+
    14. Light Buster

If by a chance you miss your week, you will be asked again at the very end if you'd still like a go at it.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Also whoever signs up first, will you select me a number for myself? Thanks
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 04-09-2013 at 08:39 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Thread Information