AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bakuman

Member CirrusSG is on a distinguished road CirrusSG's Avatar
    Gifts Red Dango Bleach Ichigo Mask Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2017 10:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: CirrusSG

Default Bakuman

Soooooooo... I searched to see if there was a review for Bakuman already and there wasn't... So here I go.

Story: 10/10The Bakuman story is amazing, as expected from the guys who made Deathnote. I keeps up it's hype and never really gets old. The story itself is pretty much what makes this so good. I found no flaws with the story and believe that this series is a must read. (Or watch, if you prefer to watch anime)

Characters: 9/10Not gonna lie, the characters were great. The two main protaganists are a great duo and then it just keeps getting better with so many great characters. The character development is gradual and well done. There was only one character I didn't like much, and he didn't really play much of a role, so all's good.

Art: 8/10The art was good. It did match the story style and it was actually pretty detailed if you look closely. I felt it might have been better though.

Overall: 9/10I read this series as quickly as I could. The story is absolutely incredible and it has the most emotionally provoking ending I've ever read. I really almost cried, which is almost impossible to do. I was literally shaking with excitement as I finished off volume 20. This series is a must read. Seriously.
    Last edited by CirrusSG; 05-11-2016 at 01:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information