AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Two People Fired Over "Dongle" Joke At Tech Conference

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Foulness Flying Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2013 09:28 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Two People Fired Over "Dongle" Joke At Tech Conference

The whole thing is feminism. I don't know the whole story. Maybe you should post it so that I can make a valid argument against you or agree with you.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

-Albert Einstein

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

What's dongle?

I find "being a flaming douche" a good reason to fire someone.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

4. Likes Inclement Owl liked this post
    Senior Member AnimeIsGoodForYou is on a distinguished road AnimeIsGoodForYou's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2013 01:06 PM
    in front of the laptop with the missing z key
    Threads

she deserves to get fired for getting those other two fired

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Inclement Owl View Post
    The whole thing is feminism.
    I'd think it was more stupidity and consensus among an extremely large and loud crowd, but w/e.

I don't know the whole story. Maybe you should post it so that I can make a valid argument against you or agree with you.
    You can't really get a full story out of this to make a valid argument. You have the general story as in the least biased summation of source information, or you can(could?) go to the lady's blog and read her side, but she recalls it like a holy mission. Either option is available by clicking the first link in the OP. Also, the OP is pretty much the agree upon abstract, unless you want the other version which is "A sexist pig was fired and the strong and a independent woman is receiving backlash for standing for her sex," but I like the other one; less snickering after I say it to myself.

Senior Member Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara 143 - Snorlax 001 - Bulbasaur
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2014 04:11 PM
    Threads

I haven't even read through the whole thread yet...and don't care to..but it's not feminism...well it is, but it isn't. Feminism has taken a GIANT turn into a steaming pile of dung since it's creation.
    It's gone from equal rights to just out right hate for all men, because they're men.

This lady happens to represent the cancerous feminist group killing feminism. A growing and never ending tumor that will spread until the end of time.
    She got two guys fired for a dongle joke (something about flash drives or something) at a confrence.
    The sad thing is this lady has made blatant racist/sexist and ignorant remarks all over her twitter.
    (Stuff like "You can't be racist against whites because they're not a minority")

There's really no arguement to be made here, People just need to know that Adria Richards is a flamming tumor.
    She even went as far to call her the Joan of Arc of feminism.....

/half assed rant

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.LeDoom! View Post
    What's dongle?
    A dongle is a piece of hardware that is attached to a device in order to enable some type of function that it didn't have before (and it will only have when the device is attached). For example, a USB Wi-Fi adapter is a dongle; with it, a computer can connect to a Wi-Fi network but once removed, the computer loses the ability.

It is really unfortunate that two people lost their jobs over something so small and asinine. I understand her point (sort of). As a woman who works in the tech industry, I can honestly say that I can get more than my fair share of bad looks and jokes from men for simply being female. My technical ability helps my reputation, but some people don't care and its unfortunate that, in 2013, women still have to "prove" themselves as valid members of the tech industry.

HOWEVER, while it is understandable that she wanted to "stand up against adversity", this is best accomplished by confronting the offending party. Had she talked to the guy about the joke, the rest of the incident could have been avoided. Sure, a joke about "big dongles" was a little off color, but the comment about "forking [someone's] repo" wasn't sexual; SHE made it that way because of her ignorance (forking is a sexual term, yes, but within the tech industry, forking means something different and has no sexual implications whatsoever).
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 03-26-2013 at 10:06 PM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

9. Likes Inclement Owl liked this post
    ☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

who's adria richards
    who cares

share something more comprehensive next time

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote from her blog post: "Yesterday the future of programming was on the line and I made myself heard."

Really? Didn't know making a dongle joke threatened the future of anything.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

>.>; Well I would like to know what the dongle joke was... I mean, sure I can make a case of them being crude, but without the joke(s) themselves to understand the context of the situation it becomes a mere "She said he's a pig for his comments, and he said she misunderstood/misheard the jokes." With Adria being fired, there's little to no context as to her firing nor any indication that it was over the dongle issue. Unless you have further info to bring to light.

That being said, I believe it's a time we all got less serious and enjoy a little tech/British humor. (With a Dongle joke of it's own. )
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 03-27-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

13. Likes Velvet_Nightmare liked this post
  14. 03-27-2013 12:05 PM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Trigun27 View Post
    Can I slap yur boobs?
    Seriously... First off, not the right time nor place to ask that. It's bad enough this is convo about verbal sexual harassment, and what it is and isn't. But to even just ask something like that is it mind-numbingly moronic, especially when considering the topic. Second off, If she hunts you down and kicks your butt... I'm just gonna point and laugh. -Note the gif in her sig.- And @wolfgirl90 , if you do I want pics and/or a video of it, por favor.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

16. Likes Inclement Owl liked this post
    Foulness Flying Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl has a reputation beyond repute Inclement Owl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2013 09:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BioBronson View Post
    I haven't even read through the whole thread yet...and don't care to..but it's not feminism...well it is, but it isn't. Feminism has taken a GIANT turn into a steaming pile of dung since it's creation.
    It's gone from equal rights to just out right hate for all men, because they're men.

This lady happens to represent the cancerous feminist group killing feminism. A growing and never ending tumor that will spread until the end of time.
    She got two guys fired for a dongle joke (something about flash drives or something) at a confrence.
    The sad thing is this lady has made blatant racist/sexist and ignorant remarks all over her twitter.
    (Stuff like "You can't be racist against whites because they're not a minority")

There's really no arguement to be made here, People just need to know that Adria Richards is a flamming tumor.
    She even went as far to call her the Joan of Arc of feminism.....

/half assed rant
    First, you are generalizing. Not all feminists hate men. Maybe you only run into the men hating ones. I don't hate men, but I don't trust them either. It is hard to trust half of a species that is encouraged by media to turn women into objects to satisfy themselves. Some men are not like that, others are not. It's a matter of keeping that in mind and having a basic understanding of how humans work.

Second, I can't get the whole story so I really don't know what to make of this joke. I don't know the circumstances. The thing is you shouldn't make jokes like that in a professional environment.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

-Albert Einstein

18. Likes Miss Moonlight liked this post
    Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

First, you are generalizing. Not all feminists hate men. Maybe you only run into the men hating ones. I don't hate men, but I don't trust them either. It is hard to trust half of a species that is encouraged by media to turn women into objects to satisfy themselves. Some men are not like that, others are not. It's a matter of keeping that in mind and having a basic understanding of how humans work.

Second, I can't get the whole story so I really don't know what to make of this joke. I don't know the circumstances. The thing is you shouldn't make jokes like that in a professional environment.
    EEEVVVILL FEMINAZIS! or so to sum up that over-generalization.

I don't really know what this story is about, though. Was she fired just for making a dongle joke?
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Member Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2016 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Unkawaii PSN ID: UnkawaiiPCMR Steam ID: IncompetantBastard

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    EEEVVVILL FEMINAZIS! or so to sum up that over-generalization.

I don't really know what this story is about, though. Was she fired just for making a dongle joke?
    tl;dr two guys make joke about dongles and forking at nobody in particular, feminazi reports them for innocent dirty humor, one guy with a family gets fired, she gets fired for being a stick in the mud.

That's what I gather.
    It was really heartbreaking too, to see the guy's apology.
    Last edited by Unkawaii; 03-27-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Senior Member Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara 143 - Snorlax 001 - Bulbasaur
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2014 04:11 PM
    Threads

@Inclement Owl Sorry, I do that sometimes. I realize not all feminist are men hating feminazis.
    But she really is the perfect for the cancerous side of feminism.

As for making jokes like that in a professional envrionment, I agree. Although, she shouldn't be going around taking pictures of two men in secret and posting them on twitter and getting them fired, and starting a shitstorm that the company has to deal with.

@Miss Moonlight

No, she got two guys fired for making a joke, then she got fired for acting like a nuisance and turning something that should have been dealt within the company into a public specticle for all of the internet to see.
    Last edited by Hood Rat Music; 03-29-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Inclement Owl Sorry, I do that sometimes. I realize not all feminist are men hating feminazis.
    But she really is the perfect for the cancerous side of feminism.

As for making jokes like that in a professional envrionment, I agree. Although, she shouldn't be going around taking pictures of two men in secret and posting them on twitter and getting them fired, and starting a shitstorm that the company has to deal with.

@Miss Moonlight

No, she got two guys fired for making a joke, then she got fired for acting like a nuisance and turning something that should have been dealt within the company into a public specticle for all of the internet to see.
    Isn't that how the company dealt with her firing?
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Did she get two people fired? I thought it was only one guy who got fired.

@Miss Moonlight
    Adria Richards call herself a feminist. Anita Sarkeesian, aka Feminist Frequency, supports her among other feminists. Jezebel also defends her. These people call themselves feminists. What should we call these people?

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Second off, If she hunts you down and kicks your butt... I'm just gonna point and laugh. -Note the gif in her sig.- And @wolfgirl90 , if you do I want pics and/or a video of it, por favor.
    Well, maybe had he used proper grammar, I might have granted him the honor, but that still would have been irresponsible of me. I mean, IRL, I could cosplay as Garnet MacLaine from Dragonaut: The Resonance pretty easily. If he were to slap my boobs, he might break his hand (which is probably his girlfriend). I would hunt him down for the inappropriate comment, but I'm pretty sure that if I found him, he would be sticky and smell of...unmentionable things. But I digress...

And to answer your previous question, there isn't any mention of any specific jokes about dongles, other than the fact that the guys were talking about "big dongles". They probably saw some new peripherals and make comments about it. Like I said before, I agree that the jokes were probably a little off-color, but since they weren't directed at her, she should have just confronted them personally instead of taking pictures and wringing her hands like some evil, feminist raccoon.

Actually, only one guy was fired. There were two guys making jokes, but only one was fired. And while the official reason that Adria Richards lost her job was because of her mishandling of the situation, it is speculated that she lost her job due to the fact that she caused the company to experience a DDOS (distributed denial of service) attack from Anonymous, as they had learned about the situation through social media (Ms. Richards put it out there) and they decided that "she should have her professional career destroyed just like her victim in order for justice to be rendered and balance restored to the universe".
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 03-29-2013 at 10:09 PM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What makes the dongle joke inappropriate or off color or whatever? It is sexist against people without dongles? I want an explanation.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Well, maybe had he used proper grammar, I might have granted him the honor, but that still would have been irresponsible of me. I mean, IRL, I could cosplay as Garnet MacLaine from Dragonaut: The Resonance pretty easily. If he were to slap my boobs, he might break his hand (which is probably his girlfriend). I would hunt him down for the inappropriate comment, but I'm pretty sure that if I found him, he would be sticky and smell of...unmentionable things. But I digress...

And to answer your previous question, there isn't any mention of any specific jokes about dongles, other than the fact that the guys were talking about "big dongles". They probably saw some new peripherals and make comments about it. Like I said before, I agree that the jokes were probably a little off-color, but since they weren't directed at her, she should have just confronted them personally instead of taking pictures and wringing her hands like some evil, feminist raccoon.

Ah, fair enough then.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Man. That woman must be irritated she has no dongle.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Closed Thread

Thread Information