AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Is AF falling apart?

Threaded View

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Is AF falling apart?

Recently.. Okay for a pretty damn good time now I've noticed AF has come off as a declining website. AF has good members, a great admin, and a chat more active than most! Quite honestly, I can't say AF isnt a good forum, because it really is. Though re examine my sentence. I said the word good, not great. Lately, AF has seemed to decline much more, as in thread quality and activity. Really, the only relavant threads belong to a troll AND a thread being posted on by the same members. AF is basically a family to me, and seeing this really disgusts me!

Why am I ranting and risking myself to being completely bashed over the next few days? The answer is clear. I care. I hate seeing AF decline. If something isnt done, AF will continue to decline and lose importance.. Will it ever die? No, that is highly doubtful, but REALLY.. reaching the point of not dying isn't a good thing! Actually it borders risky. At one point, AF was stronger than A4\OC, but saying that now would be a work of fiction. How did A4 get stronger? How did A4 reach a point where any blog could get 25 blog replies and that look normal? How did A4 reach a point where 50+ people are on at once? One word. REVAMP. AF needs a revamp. Something to catch the guests' eye. Im no pro, but seeing how advance some forums are.. why can't AF do the same?

AF feels aged. Very aged. This is no one's fault, as forums looking aged is normal. Though not doing something about it IMO is wrong. How can I prove my point of AF declining? Which section is the most active? This, obviously. Actually that is why I posted this here. I knew people would click it! Some sections are dying, which is the fault of the members. AF shouldn't have near dead sections! It means interest has declined. AF is old, so seeing this isn't a shock.. Though AF is WAY TOO good for dying sections!

The banners need to be changed. Ive seen the same ones for years! At least to stay updated with anime out nowadays. Lucky Star is great, but why not an Acchi Kocchi one? It shows the site is stll being updated, and still cared about! Is making new banners difficult? I understand people are busy, but somebody should be able to.

Ive gotten four members to join in the past year, and ALL said the same thing. "Activity and Design". Toon stuck around, but I feel not for long. Why should we care? Every member counts. Thats why.

Guests viewing this. JOIN. I know me saying that isnt enough, but AF deserves the help. You'd love it here! At least give us a chance. Join the family OR even tell your friends. Every member counts. Im getting tired of seeing the same threads over and over. Complaining won't help, but doing work will.

Somebody had to say it. Honestly, its true. Denying it is only making matters worse. Reply or even make jokes, honestly its only keeping AF from progress. Go ahead. AF your take? Ace. Your take? I feel like this needed to be said. Really. Rest is up to you.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 03-18-2013 at 12:54 AM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Thread Information