AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking For Something New...

Member Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Bear
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2013 01:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Looking For Something New...

I'm looking for an anime in which at least several of the characters are drawn differently, in different styles, at the same time. Kind of like Drawn Together, except totally not Drawn Together.

Also I signed up on this website just to ask this, so

Hi! =D
    I'm Reginalde (heh, of course that's not my name), and I don't like repetitive jokes in animes. Well, jokes on repetition are fine, but not when the only thing different the second/third time is someone saying "This already happened!" or something to that effect.
    Nichijou is an easy favorite, for example. I also like Moonphase and K-ON!.

Now back to the point! |= |

I want you to spit out any anime you can think of that fits the criteria set in the first paragraph. If no one can help me, the world still spins, but I would like to hear from what I am assuming is the largest anime forum to which I can post right now (I have signed up for another, but I can't post anything for a week).

Thanks, either way! =D

P.S. Should I not have crammed my introduction straight into my first actual thing?
    Is that not cool?
    I'm new to forums. I must learn these things.

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Default Re: Looking For Something New...

Hmm well the first two that pop into my head are Mushi-shi, which has a different storyline on each episode. I'm not sure if that's what you mean by that but the other one is either Aquarion Evol, which is different each episode as well, and I'm guessing you don't wait mainstream...That's all I can think of on the top of my head but I'm sure some...Oh yeah there is Ichijou which is incredibly random and halarious, and also Gintama but that is one of the big five...

Hope I helped!

Sig Made by my self
    ~Sure you can mess with a bull just don't start bawling when you get the horns~

HugeBeetzstudio Members:
    AnimeTrek~Founder~Leader~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    Maximbeet~Co-Founder~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    SIZARY-MOMO
    OmegaOmotron

Member Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Bear
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads

That's not quite what I meant, but you did name a few that I haven't heard of. Just as well, I say. = )

What I mean is an anime where each character looks like they were ripped from a completely different show.
    Like a show about a bunch of "characters that didn't quite make it." Visually speaking. Am I making sense? I ask myself, but I already know what I'm thinking, so of course it makes sense to me...

Senior Member SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Blackjack Death Note Black Cat
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2013 11:22 AM
    Threads

By completely different characters do you mean crossovers, or just characters that have completely different art styles? Either way, I have never watched or heard of an anime that comes close to what you're describing. The closest thing that comes to mind are crossover episodes. An example would be with One Piece where they had a couple episodes where Toriko and Luffy had a couple adventures together.

Side note: And no, your introduction doesn't go there. :P It goes in the introduction forum.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information