AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [PG-13] Panty Stocking Wallpaper

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default [PG-13] Panty Stocking Wallpaper

Well I can't post this out in the main forums do to the content of the WP but I'm sure I can post it here with no problems. Especially since I know all of you and yeah. Well here's my latest WP. Thoughts/opinions on it would be great.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PantyStocking.jpg‎
Views:	11
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	74673  

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: [PG-13] Panty Stocking Wallpaper

It feels like my Gundam wallpaper. Kind of looks like it too.

The render really offers many nice elements to toy with, but havent taken any of them to extremes, you essentially designed what you know. Like me give you an example, the flow behind the two on the right. What part of the render has a floral type feeling to it? Their punk rockers (at least they look that way) and have nothing to do with flowers. The grunged out hearts, yes. But the one thing I hate most of all the black gradient thing covering the wall. It looks like I'm either looking at this from the bottom of a well or that I have a severe problem with my vision.

When designing a wallpaper, its best to design around your render choice, build from its strengths, then add what you want later. Like, for instance, they are both wearing plaid, they have little buttons, there's words on them ('goth' and 'f**k men'). Its probably worth revisiting design choice-wise. Everything else is perfectly fine, its balanced, negative space for icons, colorful, organized, I just dont like those above things.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I used your wallpaper for inspiration. I need help getting the right type of balance in WP's so I looked at something for a guide.

I'll revisit the design and make it match more with what's going on in the extraction and pull more elements from that/get rid of the flowers and repost it here again later.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I quite like the somewhat minimalistic, modern-aggressive feel in it. The dangerous color scheme comes together pretty nicely for some reason, perhaps because of the vignette effect :O

That being said, I agree with most what Serated pointed out. The vignette effect made the wallpaper considerably dull, in my opinion. But without the vignette, the high contrast and pure white background is really going make the wallpaper too bright :S I guess you can find a way to solve this?

However I quite like the flowery stuff, it plays with the idea of femininity and how the characters really following the stereotypical feminine traits. I think it's pretty conceptual way to go about things and something deeper than the usual stuff I see in anime wallpapers.

I would love to see how you continue on this.
    Over-saturating since '07

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information