Hey there, all.

I'm pretty sure that I had an account here that I made a couple of years ago, but I can't remember, and I can't ask the staff to IP search me since it would've been made on my old computer. Tears. Oh well. Time to start fresh!

My name is Jake, I'm in my early twenties, and I have been into anime since I was 9. Japanese culture has been a part of life since about 4 or 5 due to my best friend's family being closely tied to their heritage. When I was younger I used to find it weird, and didn't understand why ate with sticks, and made so many dishes with rice and veggies - now days I enjoy it, and they're part of why I discovered anime in the first place so I give them kudos.

I work full time, attend a few different anime conventions a year, and spend most of my free time making cosplays, playing video games, watching anime, and being a bit too overly into the fandom for the webcomic 'Homestuck'. Tumblr eats too much of my time, so I felt like joining a forum, and (re-)found this place.

I'm not sure what else to say about myself, but I'll try to stay active here, and if you want to know anymore specifics about me just ask. Not that I'm all too interesting.

I'm watching Kuroko no Basuke right now, and get side-tracked from the plot due to staring at the art (whoops), Cuticle Detective Inaba, Vividred Operation, Magi, and Love Live! School Idol Project (ssssh).

Manga wise, I mainly follow Pandora Hearts via scanlation updates for the Japanese version. Freakin' love that manga.