AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Personality test

Senior Member Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pokedex Ark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2013 11:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Personality test

INFJ
    Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(50%) Judging(1%)
    • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
    • You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
    • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
    • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)
    for now

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm an INTJ, seems about right.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok, so this forum seems to have a lot more Introverts than Extroverts.

However I'm a bit suspicious about that. In some cases because I've seen the user for a while around here and they seem like an extrovert to me. But even for those of you I don't know at all, just having posted in this thread means you first had to go out of your way to join and log onto a social forum and then you had to spend some time and effort to share information about yourself.

That's a rather extroverty thing to do. Introverted behavior would be more along the lines of coming, getting some recommendations, and then leaving.

I'm suspicious that this version of the test (and actually most personality tests in general) confuse introversion and shyness or difficulty in social situations, which are different things entirely. I think that's why I used to get classified as an introvert.

Consider how you are around your best friends or when you're online chatting or posting or whatever you do with other people. If you find those social interactions exhausting and before long you've had enough and want to go on a walk alone or read a book, you're probably a genuine introvert. However if you seek out those situations, than you might actually be an extrovert.

Perhaps a tragic one, but an extrovert.

Thoughts?

@Miss Marceline @Roddish @darksky967 @petitefeet @wanderingsoul93 @Feferi @GuiltySpark @Albear
    @Jasanime @Token Black Guy @Ethreal @Miss Moonlight @Ribbon @Kumagawa @Paramour @CrimsonMoon
    @Eris @nslay @Trigun27 @dinochan @Eliana Levanos

4. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

INTP

You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
    You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
    You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (6%)

Wikipedia says I'm a rare breed. Oh, and I have similar personality traits to Einstein lol
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/INTP

Seems I missed a question and answering it changed me to INTJ. Not much of a difference so I must be borderline the two. The last % was changed from 6 to 1.
    Last edited by Ceris; 03-29-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Senior Member Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pokedex Ark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside I'm with you on this pal, there were a few questions i winced at the phrasing of, my pet hates being forced diametrics in a world made of degrees.
    I accept the act of being this open about ones test might appear extroverted, however, the "hide and speak" nature of the internet may act as a cushoining rationalisation to us, maybe the lack of eye contact involved, the knowledge that the posters may NEVER meet ANYONE EVER from this site and NEVER be accountable in the "real world" for any thing here. its an accepted axiom that internet bbs and chat rooms and communities and such are an excellent medium for personality experimentation. maybe this is how we work up to having people skills in meatspace.

or maybe its all just Carl Jung missing out on the point somewhere. but speaking as a human (and therefore a contradictory and egocentric beast on the whole, because introversion and extraversion are both egocentric states), i am flawed, and my mask that i wear in public is not necesarily the one i wear when i take a personality test on the internet anonymously. that said i only feel familiar with part of the results, and as already stated had question over the validity of some of the questions. for example "You value feeling over thinking : yes/no" ro me is not a yes/no question the way its phrased. does it imply that if i DONT value feeling over thinking that i therfore value the opposite? or that i value neither?

Needs revision, but it does hit some nails on the head. but then a stopped watch tells the right time twice a day eh?

7. Likes dinochan liked this post
    WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    I'm suspicious that this version of the test (and actually most personality tests in general) confuse introversion and shyness or difficulty in social situations, which are different things entirely. I think that's why I used to get classified as an introvert.
    It´s about thinking processes. Introvert/extrovert thinking is different from actually being an introvert/extrovert in social situations.

9. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
    It´s about thinking processes. Introvert/extrovert thinking is different from actually being an introvert/extrovert in social situations.
    Well, what does introversion mean to you?

In the Myers-Briggs context it does sort of blend a number of things together, especially in that there are things typically correlated with extroversion and introversion, and practical personality tests tend to throw those in when explaining the two.

Still, consider the questions on the test that seem to directly relate to that axis.

You frequently and easily express your feelings and emotions
    You spend your leisure time actively socializing with a group of people, attending parties, shopping, etc
    You often prefer to read a book than go to a party
    You enjoy having a wide circle of acquaintances
    After prolonged socializing you feel you need to get away and be alone
    You are a person somewhat reserved and distant in communication
    You find it difficult to speak loudly
    The more people with whom you speak, the better you feel
    You feel at ease in a crowd

Consider the same questions except with "on a forum" tacked onto the end of them. Do your answers change?

Quote Originally Posted by Roddish View Post
    I'm with you on this pal, there were a few questions i winced at the phrasing of, my pet hates being forced diametrics in a world made of degrees.
    I accept the act of being this open about ones test might appear extroverted, however, the "hide and speak" nature of the internet may act as a cushoining rationalisation to us, maybe the lack of eye contact involved, the knowledge that the posters may NEVER meet ANYONE EVER from this site and NEVER be accountable in the "real world" for any thing here. its an accepted axiom that internet bbs and chat rooms and communities and such are an excellent medium for personality experimentation. maybe this is how we work up to having people skills in meatspace.
    On better such tests they often give you the option to rate yourself on a scale as opposed to yes/no.

That said, your message carries of flavor of extroversion behind a mask, but being held back by awkwardness and fear. Both of those two things can be very real. There are a lot of people that just have a problem with eye contact, and if you are not sufficiently well equipped for the interaction there can be negative outcomes for the fear can be wise.

Still, I'd consider that different than whether one is really an extrovert or not.

11. Thanks Baka Saru Roddish-kun thanked for this post
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pokedex Ark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, what does introversion mean to you?
    That said, your message carries of flavor of extroversion behind a mask, but being held back by awkwardness and fear.
    Maybe, is it not also possible that it carries the flavour of introversion behind an extroversion mask? or even that it might simply be "as is", meaning simply what it states?
    such subjecture is misleading, have you taken into account your own prejudices? your own paradigm? for instance, meaning is easily projected, especially online. we all do it.

to be quite honest, i have a massive problem with the whole duality of it. introvert/extrovert. it just doesnt add up to me, i feel, and witness in others the ambiguity of it, as I'm sure you do too. its just not so simple as to declare "Person A is an introvert and therefore has no otherwise percieved extroverted qualities", it's a logical fallacy.

this thread delivered

13. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roddish View Post
    Maybe, is it not also possible that it carries the flavour of introversion behind an extroversion mask? or even that it might simply be "as is", meaning simply what it states?
    such subjecture is misleading, have you taken into account your own prejudices? your own paradigm? for instance, meaning is easily projected, especially online. we all do it.
    To be clear I'm probing to see if maybe some of the people that got labeled as introverts are more like me in that they're actually extroverts that for some reason don't feel comfortable acting in a stereotypically extroverted manner in person.

to be quite honest, i have a massive problem with the whole duality of it. introvert/extrovert. it just doesnt add up to me, i feel, and witness in others the ambiguity of it, as I'm sure you do too. its just not so simple as to declare "Person A is an introvert and therefore has no otherwise percieved extroverted qualities", it's a logical fallacy.
    Even the simple test in this thread has the percentages as opposed to only have the either/or outcome. I've also seen the term "ambivert" used to describe people in the middle of the introversion/extroversion spectrum.

And of course if you zoom in on a person close enough they may be vary extroverted in some ways but not others, though I think they do tend to go together especially in terms of preferences.

15. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside , I tend to agree with you. I consider myself an extrovert for the most part. I'm far from shy and find it easy to talk to and get along with ppl. However, I only enjoy socializing for short periods of time. I really love to be alone and value my space. That's probably where 'introvert' comes from :-)

17. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's quite strange @sunnyside because when it comes to being on the internet I'll act more extroverted, but if you were to meet me offline, I'm the opposite.
    Sometimes, I wish I could be more like I am on here with people irl.

19. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

However I'm a bit suspicious about that. In some cases because I've seen the user for a while around here and they seem like an extrovert to me. But even for those of you I don't know at all, just having posted in this thread means you first had to go out of your way to join and log onto a social forum and then you had to spend some time and effort to share information about yourself.

That's a rather extroverty thing to do. Introverted behavior would be more along the lines of coming, getting some recommendations, and then leaving.

Consider how you are around your best friends or when you're online chatting or posting or whatever you do with other people. If you find those social interactions exhausting and before long you've had enough and want to go on a walk alone or read a book, you're probably a genuine introvert. However if you seek out those situations, than you might actually be an extrovert.

Thoughts?

Just because the test stated I was Introverted didn't mean I was 100% introverted. I believe however, you have to look at the facts about how you feel in certain situations, I can BE whoever you want me to be, I could go and converse with a whole group people for example - with no changes in confidence, and would I be happy about that? Hell no. It would make me mentally exhausted and irritated, i'd want to run the f*ck out of there. I tend to recharge at home alone or with 1 or 2 people.. hence introverted..
    Yes the test might not be the greatest thing out there to diagnose ones personality, but it's only a little fun in the end. However, even though the test classified me as introvert, not anywhere did it say I was 100% introverted (78% for me, to be precise), so I think you're wrong in saying that the test can confuse introversion and shyness or difficulty in social situations.

Just so you know, on the question "You often prefer to read a book than go to a party" I clicked the party option (even though I do love to read a good book ) It still doesn't mean that i'm all of a sudden - extraverted, this test has stated that i'm 22% extraverted, Personally I would have thought 40%, but okay, Who really knows, as of now in the present, i'm akin to saying 22%. Anyway, I know who I am and i'm for sure more introverted than extraverted.
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

21. Thanks sunnyside, Baka Saru Roddish-kun thanked for this post
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thoughts?
    Most people, introvert and extrovert alike, want social interaction, only introverts don't want too much of it, and need to get some alone time to recover their strength from it. I mean really, a typical forum session is fairly short (like half an hour at most) and not very socially intense. You can't really compare typing up a reply to a thread or two with going to a party and mingling for five hours straight.

An introvert couldn't ask for a better format. Forums are really very introvert-friendly, as all social interaction is on the poster's own terms.
    Last edited by Eris; 03-29-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

23. Thanks sunnyside, Baka Saru Roddish-kun thanked for this post
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pokedex Ark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darksky967 View Post
    Just so you know, on the question "You often prefer to read a book than go to a party" I clicked the party option.
    THAT QUESTION gave me a goddam aneurism. I'm like; "WTF??? THERES A UNIVERSE WHERE I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN KNOWLEDGE AND PARTYING? BURN THAT UNIVERSE NOW"

Senior Member dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 08:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thoughts?

@Miss Marceline @Roddish @darksky967 @petitefeet @wanderingsoul93 @Feferi @GuiltySpark @Albear
    @Jasanime @Token Black Guy @Ethreal @Miss Moonlight @Ribbon @Kumagawa @Paramour @CrimsonMoon
    I actually act slightly different online than I do in person. Online I tend to talk more and warm up to people faster. Having only met you recently, if we were to have this conversation face to face I, most likely, would only nod my head and make an unopinionated comment. Even online there are very few times I actually post a comment, I tend to keep my thoughts to myself unless I feel they're of any importance or interest, or if I'm directly asked about something. More or less, I prefer to observe rather than get involved in a lot of things. I also tend to prefer being alone rather than with other people and have to be in a good mood to want to be around other people.

I do think you're right, in some cases. Shy/socially awkward people wouldn't likely interact with people in many of the scenarios they used. That's what I love about the Internet, it allows shy people *ahem*me*ahem* to get out and meet people they otherwise never would have!!
    Last edited by dinochan; 03-30-2013 at 09:06 PM.

26. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pokedex Ark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
    Lets just clarify this.

Quote Originally Posted by Collins World English Dictionary
    extrovert or extravert (ˈɛkstrəˌvɜːt)
    n 1. a person concerned more with external reality than inner feelings
    adj 2. of or characterized by extroversion: extrovert tendencies
    [C20: from extro- (variant of extra- , contrasting with intro- ) + -vert, from Latin vertere to turn] extravert or extravert n adj
    [C20: from extro- (variant of extra- , contrasting with intro- ) + -vert, from Latin vertere to turn] 'extroverted or extravert adj 'extraverted or extravert adj

introvert
    n 1. psychol a person prone to introversion
    adj 2. Also: introverted characterized by introversion
    vb 3. ( tr ) pathol to turn (a hollow organ or part) inside out [C17: see intro- , invert ]

Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
    2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
    Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
    so we dont confuse the issue any further, when Carl Jung talks about Extraversion he is talking about "a person concerned more with external reality than inner feelings ", and so someone introverted isnt necessarily socially shy, merely less concerned with social situations than they are with private thought

@sunnyside i think that answers your question too

edit: These definitions are a lot clearer
    Extroversion/Extrovert
    Introversion/Introvert
    Last edited by Baka Saru Roddish-kun; 03-31-2013 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Found better layman's terms

28. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'm an ENFP.

Extroverted, Intuition, Feeling, Perceiving.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside
    Well, in real life I'm slightly shy. Add that my introversion is a bomb waiting to explode, I'm pretty much a person that wants to socialize but not the one that necessary initiates it.

31. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Junior Member wanderingsoul93 is on a distinguished road wanderingsoul93's Avatar
    Gil
    Persnickety
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2014 07:43 PM
    Threads

The MBTI profile is merely a test of your operating preferences.
    So just because you're have an introversion preference does not necessarily mean you are anti-social or prefer to avoid people, etc.
    It's a common misconception. But think of it, it would be ridiculous for a T profile to not be able to feel (short of being a psychopath), or an F profile being by necessity a dumb person.

In order of the letters:

Which world you get your energy from (inner/outer)
    How you perceive information (intuition/sensory)
    How you make decisions (thinking/feeling)
    How you interact with the world (judging/perceiving)

33. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Senior Member Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Playing Cards K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2013 02:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SHADOWSNIPES56

INTJ

Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(56%) Thinking(38%) Judging(11%)
    You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (56%)
    You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thoughts?
    There is a thing called an ambivert, I believe I fall under that category because for one, I have my times that I want to socialize and then I have my times that I don't necessarily want to socialize. In most cases, I actually feel more of an ISFP but I cannot display it over the Internet... maybe I can? Not sure. 38\ But as far as I know, I don't exactly like being with people too much, and if I do, I will do that on certain occasions, and I also want a certain amount of people with me. I believe that I place myself more of an ambivert which is not a bad thing. But even having an ambivert behaviour, I will still consider myself an ISFP since it really describes me how I am as a person.

36. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Senior Member nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2017 11:20 PM
    Threads

Thoughts?

As a scientist, INTJ totally hits the spot. I am definitely a system builder and I spend long hours in the office by myself devising solutions to problems that haven't been solved yet.

As a scientist, I give lots of talks/presentations and interact with lots of people at work and online and so I am definitely not socially inept, shy, or what have you. I am a genuine introvert, again, spending long hours by myself in an office or at home. I especially dislike crowds and I prefer to party with a handful of friends at a barbecue. I really prefer to do my own little projects than to go out and meet people. Sounds like an introvert to me.

I have taken this test dozens of times over the years and I consistently score INTJ. I would think I would score INTP sometimes, but I never score INTP

38. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Personality Testo

Usually get INTP or INTJ.

It should be noted that those tests generally measure preference, not really skill. There are skills associated with each side of the dichotomies, and you probably should work on them, both the ones you like and the ones you don't like, because they're all important.

And hey OP, image macros you see on the internet are one of the worst ways to understand anything, much less yourself. They're just pointless douchebaggery anyway. At least I'd read some articles that take the matter seriously.

See Healer (role variant)wiki and INFPwiki

40. Thanks Baka Saru Roddish-kun thanked for this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

For me, just because some people post things very often in the net doesn't mean that they are extroverts in real life. Some people have different persona on the net and in real life. As for the test, most people would use their real life persona's thoughts as opposed to online ones. I'm not saying they are fakes. I'm just saying that it's more comfortable to interact in the net than face to face with people, so that's probably why we have more introverts than extroverts on the net.

It's a good thing though that the test has %, because it means that even if you get introvert personality, it only means you tend to be more of an introvert than an extrovert. It doesn't mean that you're completely introvert though. So I don't see a bias in that.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

42. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pokedex Ark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks, i wasnt aware of the Keirsey Temperament Sorter. thats a nice easy to understand laymans psychoanalytic. i like. for those of you who arent "Healer" role, here is how keirsey and jung correlate:

(src: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keirsey_Temperament_Sorter)

Closed Thread

Thread Information