AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Personality test

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Personality test

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    For me, just because some people post things very often in the net doesn't mean that they are extroverts in real life. Some people have different persona on the net and in real life. As for the test, most people would use their real life persona's thoughts as opposed to online ones. I'm not saying they are fakes. I'm just saying that it's more comfortable to interact in the net than face to face with people, so that's probably why we have more introverts than extroverts on the net.

It's a good thing though that the test has %, because it means that even if you get introvert personality, it only means you tend to be more of an introvert than an extrovert. It doesn't mean that you're completely introvert though. So I don't see a bias in that.
    This is completely true for me! I'm pretty extroverted on the 'net, but in real life I'm pretty shy most of the time. I can be extroverted in real life, but mostly around my family and close friends. Most of the time I'm just a quiet person.
    Last edited by nanashipiero; 04-04-2013 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Was vain and said 'completely true for me me xD'

Senior Member Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pokedex Ark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2013 11:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    For me, just because some people post things very often in the net doesn't mean that they are extroverts in real life. Some people have different persona on the net and in real life. As for the test, most people would use their real life persona's thoughts as opposed to online ones. I'm not saying they are fakes. I'm just saying that it's more comfortable to interact in the net than face to face with people, so that's probably why we have more introverts than extroverts on the net.

It's a good thing though that the test has %, because it means that even if you get introvert personality, it only means you tend to be more of an introvert than an extrovert. It doesn't mean that you're completely introvert though. So I don't see a bias in that.
    dude, some peopel have different personas depending on what clothes they wear or what city they happen to be in. human identity is a very strange wonderful and scary thing

3. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

ISTJ
    Introvert(56%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(19%) Judging(22%)
    You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
    You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
    You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (19%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Yes, not unexpected. Did the test before. Had about the same results. Ta-da

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmmm Based on a number of the comments, maybe we just have a bunch of introverts around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddish View Post
    Lets just clarify this.

so we dont confuse the issue any further, when Carl Jung talks about Extraversion he is talking about "a person concerned more with external reality than inner feelings ", and so someone introverted isnt necessarily socially shy, merely less concerned with social situations than they are with private thought
    Hmmm I suppose I'm more used to the MBTI type conceptions of Extraversion/Introversion (see below) where its supposed to be about preference/energy and is mostly or entirely in reference to social things. Hence why the questions are written the way they are.

Jung is a bit different, but it looks like his concepts wound up winning the dictionaries.

Although Jungs thing is odd in that it seems to involve "external reality" to mean things beyond just social situations. An extrovert that avoids social situations but does something else.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingsoul93 View Post
    The MBTI profile is merely a test of your operating preferences.
    So just because you're have an introversion preference does not necessarily mean you are anti-social or prefer to avoid people, etc.
    It's a common misconception. But think of it, it would be ridiculous for a T profile to not be able to feel (short of being a psychopath), or an F profile being by necessity a dumb person.

In order of the letters:

Which world you get your energy from (inner/outer)
    How you perceive information (intuition/sensory)
    How you make decisions (thinking/feeling)
    How you interact with the world (judging/perceiving)

6. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

INTP

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%) You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%) You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%) You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

My mood on a daily basis

Junior Member Myconica is on a distinguished road Myconica's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2013 11:00 AM
    Threads

Well I became very interested in this topic after Roddish was talking about it (I'm his wife, hello, nice to meet you), and I've been snooping around looking for information about the whole shebang.

I think it's important to understand Jung's definitions of the psychological functions first in order to interpret the results of the test. It's also important to consider that the Myers-Briggs indicator diverges from Jung's original theory. However the source, 'Psychological Types' by Carl Jung is a stinker of a read (it doesn't help it had to be translated from German) so I only really recommend it to those who's interest extends beyond the casual, although he has a separate chapter at the end of the book specifically for definitions which is great for a quick reference. I asked around and was promptly directed towards Socionics. Socionics.com offers a lucid introduction to the types uncluttered with academic jargon.

Senior Member Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Dice D8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: someone1489

I was INTJ as a child, and I am still INTJ today.

Oh, and @sunnyside , I don't know if you are much of a reader, but I ran across this article that may interest you about introverted expression over the internet (even spreads to neurotics). Here

When faced with an existence so great, one becomes blind to everything and experiences only fear...

人は平等ではない。不平等は悪ではない。平等は悪だ。そう、人は差別されるためにある。だからこそ人は争い 、競い合い、そこに進歩が生まれる。 

10. Thanks sunnyside, Baka Saru Roddish-kun thanked for this post
    Likes sunnyside, Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Junior Member schoolgirl99 is on a distinguished road schoolgirl99's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Electric Guitar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2013 12:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ISFJ
    Introvert(11%) Sensing(88%) Feeling(88%) Judging(22%)
    You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
    You have strong preference of Sensing over Intuition (88%)
    You have strong preference of Feeling over Thinking (88%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Member Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde has a reputation beyond repute Reginalde's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Bear
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads

ISTP
    Introvert(11%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(11)%
    You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
    You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
    You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

Geez, I am just the most moderate thing out there...
    Don't think there's a prize for that.

13. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

INFP too XD
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Member FreakyTy has a spectacular aura about FreakyTy has a spectacular aura about FreakyTy has a spectacular aura about FreakyTy's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 02:46 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bokko The Bunny

I took a test very similar to this earlier this year for my psych class. If I remember correctly I scored with an INTP, which was called an architect. Apparently most of the geniuses like Albert Einstein, and Steven Hawking are architect types as well. I hate to sound conceited, but I have always felt that I was a bit smarter than most, and I’ve been told constantly throughout my life that I was extremely intelligent. My school marks would not back this up because through most of my time in school I moved around place to place never really making many friends. This on top of having to constantly do group work showed my grades to drop as I got further along in age and grade level.

The one thing I noticed though was whenever I did a solo project like a book report for example, that I knew I was not going to have to present; I would blow my teachers away. My teachers would always make comments on the works about how I don’t apply myself in class an asked why all my work wasn’t this good, well back then I didn’t really know. After taking the Brigg’s Myer’s Test though and reading more into I think I finally understood why. Knowing this I’m no longer bothered by my poor performance in school.

According to the test I took INTP’s make up less than 1% of the population, which I think is pretty cool cause I’ve always liked being “Different”, and my best work most definitely comes when I can sit down and not have to work with anyone else. I have a strong pull towards doing everything perfect at these times on top of that which is a very big pain in most cases because I’ll work the day away without even noticing.

The point I’m trying to make is that in my experience at least I find this test to be very accurate. My psychology teacher who administered the test said himself that he took it about thirty years ago, and when he did he scored as a teacher and thought to himself that the test was flawed or wrong. Then what happened? He ended up becoming a teacher about ten years later. I’m not saying this is the ultimate and only test, but it does happen to be accurate at least some of the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INTP

I know Wiki is not always the best choice for facts, but from what I already know I would say this is basically an extended version of my post. I don’t remember where it was but I saw video once that said working alone is actually the best for most people, because they can let their ideas flow freely without having to worry about what someone else thinks.

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

ENTJ

slightly surprised, but I don't think answering a few questions can accurately pinpoint my personality to any degree.

This was entertaining though ^-^

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Senior Member Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 06:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

isfp

Junior Member Killer_Wolf_Tori is on a distinguished road Killer_Wolf_Tori's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2013 06:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mine is ENFJ lol

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

ISTJ
    Introvert(33%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(1%) Judging(11%)
    You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
    You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Senior Member FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Globe Mic Gogos Ball
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2014 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

INFP
    Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(12%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33)%
    • You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
    • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
    • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
    • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    Threads

What kind of personality do you have if you'd rather watch anime than enter 70+ questions?

Closed Thread

Thread Information