AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPG - Graveblight

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default RPG - Graveblight

On December the 21st, 2012, a strange fog enveloped the World. White, Odourless, Cold and Obscuring all sight, the citizens of the world hid in their homes, unsure of courses to take. The fog Crept under doors, leaving homes ankle deep in the cold Fog. Then, The morning after, It was gone.

Grey Clouds filled the sky, and those who ventured outside found new life amongst them. Strange, Masked beings, 8 feet tall and with grey skin, walked the earth, seemingly unbothered by the Humans that stared at them. These beings seemed harmless enough, and Life continued as normal.

Then, that evening, a Man rushed into hospital, claiming to have been attacked by the grey-skins, brandishing his hand- which had a horrible black scab down the length of his Hand. He was taken into care, with his hand being examined, but the scab showed no signs of infection, no problems. It was just a scab. According to the mans report, the Grey-Skin that attacked him had used a long, curved blade, the colour of bone, which it had pulled from the folds of the ragged robes it wore.

About an Hour later, the man turned Feral. His fingers became dagger-like blades of bone, and his skin began to flay and bloody. He Attacked the nurse caring for him, who turned as well, and slowly, from the hospital outwards, the Blade-fingered creatures began to spread.

It is now 18 days into the 'Infection'. The Grey-Skins- Now dubbed 'Gravekeepers', and the infected creatures- Dubbed 'Servants'- rule the world, the last of humanity clumping together in Small groups.

You are one of the survivors. A student from a School in a little town, who has been forced into hiding in the basement of your old school. There, an Injured Soldier has stumbled into your hiding spot, and with his dying breath, revealed to you the location of a Safe house, containing the most precious person in the world right now- Dr. Lucius Nye, who has been working on a method of restoring the human self. As the Marine's last breath rattles out, you must make your choice- will you attempt to reach the good Doctor, or at least try and find someone who can?

----------

Ooc- Make a couple of posts guys, discussing plans, introducing eachother to eachother properly act. I'll get the ball rolling after that.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: RPG - Graveblight

Roy sat in the corner of the school basement, almost completely silent staring at nothing but the wall. He took a rock off of the ground and wrote on the walls. "Day Eighteen." dropping the rock he curled up in the corner of the room and let out a heavy sigh. So much had happened so fast, and he did not know if it could be controlled, and that's what heavily worried him. He looked up at the people that where in the room and studied each of them, their faces, wondering who would be lost and who would remain to see the end of the world.
    He knew he was over thinking things but he never got close to anyone anymore. He always tried to keep himself separate from everyone else, and now they have to come together.
    He did not know anyone here, either he had just seen them around school or never saw any of them before in his life. He stood up and put his fingers on the bridge of his nose.
    "Well, I can't really stand silence for to long in a room filled with depressing matters. I am Roy Alclud, 6th class. 19 years of age. How about some introductions to try and lighten the mood?"

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Alice had been pacing the room when Roy started to speak. After waiting a little bit for someone else to speak up. Not seeing anyone else start to speak, she decided to introduce herself as well. "I am Alice Irwin, sixth year, age 18. And it's just possible I might be the only member of my family that hasn't turned." Alice had restarted her pacing while she was talking. "Not really much else to say about me, so..." She trailed off and kept pacing.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

"Well nice to meet you both, my name Khaine Sanders please call me 'K' for short, I'm in the sixth year aged 18. Oh and seem as we're on the topic of family status I know I'm the only one expect my guardian and I pity the beasties that go after her they will soon regret it. (short laugh)" Once he K stopped laugh at the fought of how tough his guardian he wonder if she really is okay but quickly get detracted at watching Alice pacing.

"You know if you keep doing that you might just ware the floor away and even your shoes think of the poor shoes." K bad attempt and humor to try and get Alice to stop pacing.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Lean, hard pressed against the wall, Hoshi looked around the room. One eye open. Wasn't really necessary to open the other, nothing interesting ever happened down here. Boredom, silence seeped away at her energy. No motivation. No drive. Sitting into fade: words, if any, were slowly being mumble, deep grounding words. Couldn't make a word out unless you payed attention. 'Word? people actually speak?' she thought to herself. Different frequency of words began to flutter. Coming to the realization that her fellow students were joining in a gathering of words. Appealing thought for Hoshi, well a shower is a more appealing thought. As she pushed herself up against the wall her energy push out remnants of boredom. A new burst of energy flowed through her. Moving over towards the gathering, focusing on what is being said, 'Introduction? Seriously?' But you can't blame them, who ever really pays attention to all the students in school? Well with them introducing themselves, it only felt right that Hoshi did the same. She cleared out her throat so that it wold be easier for her to be heard. "Hi! Hi! I'm Hoshi Rureidra and I'm a alcoholic." Snicker. A rush of giggles and short bursts of laughter came out as she hunch over, hand over mouth and stomach. A terrible joke, she doesn't care it everyone caught on or did, it was a joke that she wasn't going to pass off. Through her amusement, Hoshi pulled herself together and put on a somewhat serious face. "Ahem. I'm 17 and from the 5th grade. Pleasure to make you acquaintance." bowing to the group of odd students.

Junior Member wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2013 06:04 AM
    Threads

As banjo sat fidgeting against the wall, he began to wonder just how he had come into this situation.
    He rememberd he had taken a dose of his latest experiment, then deciding he needed to find something new to add to his tests. He had somehow worked his way to the basement and then passed out from the effects of what he had taken.

Attempting to get up, banjo stumbled over backwards banging his head on the wall, shouting out “aahdahdahdah that hurts!” and muttering under his breath “I hate this wall! I hate this basement! Why do I have to stay in here?” and then proceeds to stare at the wall with hatred and a bit of boredom.
    The staring match with the wall was brought to a halt when banjo heard a giggling fit from across the room, turning in time to hear hoshi introduce herself.

Guessing that he should introduce himself as well, he walks over to the group.

“ohh me! Me next! Um my name is banjo, I think. I’m 17 and in the 5th year, I like getting to know my test sub….uh” glancing to his left he notices he’s holding up a needle with whatever he had filled it with before entering the basement. Quickly hiding the needle he finishes with “uhh yeah…I like to get to know my new, new friends. That’s right frieeends. Well guess that’s me done, next?”

Sitting down on the floor he begins think of how annoying this all is, and what new substances he wants to acquire when he leaves this annoying.

Member WorldDestroyer is on a distinguished road WorldDestroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 10:20 PM
    Threads

Jason sighed as things moved slowly, it was annoying how serious this got, and even in the introductions he found little to no interest at all in anything at hand. He found in annoying that he was trapped in the basement with all of these people, when he came down here for nothing but a mere peaceful nap. He heard everyone introduce themselves and turned over on his side, closing his eyes about to slip into slumber again when he heard Hoshi laugh, it kept him awake.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes, clearly still tired and not to tremendously excited to meet everyone in the room. He stood up and stretched his back, cracking it several times and shaking his legs and woke up slowly but surely.
    "My name is Jason Loset." He yawned. "18. 6th year. Nothing to special." He sat down again and leaned against the wall in almost utter silence, playing brain games, trying to match peoples faces with their names, then doing it just by the sound of their voice. This is how he got to know people, and he was used to it.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Sorry about the wait...

Ic- Whilst the groups were making introductions, a strange sound, almost like a dying breath, rattling and heavy, was heard. This was quickly followed by a wet ripping sound, much clearer in its point of origin. The body of the Person who had stumbled in, which had only been dead a few minutes, was twitching, and its fingers were starting to burst, revealing Blade-like claws about the length of kitchen knives. It wasn't gettin up yet, but it was pretty clear he was midway though turning into a Servant. A long tortured moan escaped its dry mouth, and it du its claws into the solid ground.

Ooc- nearby is a Box full of sporting equipment. None of it makes for a particularity good weapon, but there is a cricket bat in there which might be useful for taking out a downed enemy.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Looking at the once dead soldier to see it beginning to mutate into one of those things K could only think that this seem more and more like one of those zombie movies or games should have saw this coming. K began causally looking around the room OOH box of sport gear. Walking over to the box K began rummaging through it trying to find something decent to use.

“Nope, nope, nope, nope, oh cricket bat sweet~” Picking up the bat K then began walk toward the creature. “You know you walk in here tell us hope that the world may be saved and then you go and die totally not your fault and then you turn into the very thing you were fighting irony much.” K stop in front of the creature and takes careful aim at the creature head making sure not to get cut, mustering enough force K begin to swing the bat.

“Time for you to die again.” K gives the creature one last thing to see (hopefully) at as the cricket bat comes swing at it head with K give the creature a troll face smile.

(Hope that okay don’t know if as the GM you finish the actions or not)
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Junior Member wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As banjo watched K clobbering the dead transforming solder in the head with a bat, he couldn’t help blurting out “Critical hit! Nice~”

But still he couldn’t help but notice how the solder had begun to transform. He was already dead. But yet it was as though the creature was bursting out of the dead mans body. Is it the human going through a mutation or something growing inside then tearing out as if casting off a shell? Most important of all, can it be burnt!?
    As these thoughts ran through his head, he slowly returned to what had happened.
    Turning to K
    “ahh yah hit it hard sure, but did yah kill it? *with a slightly happy crazy look* I really have to run tests on this thing! Man I cant wait to set this thing on fire!”

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- I'm going to be running a chance system, but for the most part it's only to avoid you guys getting infected or devoured. Feel free to Finish attacks.

Ic- The Servants head proves a little tougher than you might think, and The Bat just smacks its face into the ground. However, this appears to stun it for a Moment, allowing for a second bow to finish it off. When it dies, the servant unravels, turning to a pile of meat and blood. The blood stinks, worse than you'd think. The mans clothes are oaken in blood now, and ripped in several places. He has a handgun, but there's no bullets left, and a heavy Combat knife, which looks like its never even drawn, let alone used.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Alice started walking towards the body as Banjo and K were talking. "Men." Was all she could mutter at their exchanges. When she got to the body, she noticed the knife and thought Hmm, this could be useful. "I call dibs on the knife." She went to reach for the knife while trying to hold her breath so as not to smell the blood. After standing back up and walking away, she motioned to the corpse. “There’s a gun there as well, you know. It might help.”

Member WorldDestroyer is on a distinguished road WorldDestroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 10:20 PM
    Threads

Jason watched as they tried to maul the thing with a bat, however one thing he noticed was that it's head moved and it was only stunned for a short while. He watched as Alice went for the knife, so far she was lucky nothing had attacked her.

"Before you go grabbing for stuff." Jason lifted his foot above the mans head, and slammed it down with great force, several times until its head was smashed inwards. "Make sure it's dead." Sure enough it turned to blood, and the smell remained on his foot. It was a terrible smell, something Jason almost could not handle. However he held his breath and took the gun, if not used for shooting it's still nice to hit things with if necessary.

"If anyone wants the gun let me know, otherwise I will hold onto it for safe keeping." He tried not to breath but could not handle the terrible smell anymore.
    "Is there a window or something we could open to get the stench out?!" He said, irritated that he was forced to smell this terrible smell.

Member Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2016 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Unkawaii PSN ID: UnkawaiiPCMR Steam ID: IncompetantBastard

The girl clambered through the open window. Holding the golf club close, she opened her mouth, about ready to utter a sign to anyone who may be there. Suddenly, she heard a shuffling behind her. It was coming from behind a door. She peeked through the door's window and snapped back behind cover. D-Damnit... She whispered to herself. Ugh. Why did she think this place would be clear of them? She peered through the window once again. What was it trying to do? Was that a trapdoor? If it was trying to get there... That means there's something it wants! She had to get through it. She glanced at her makeshift weapon. Son of a-... C'mooon... She forced herself to open the door as quietly as she could. She crept up to just about four feet behind the Servant, and then swung the driver as hard as she could toward it's head.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The SeRvant on notices the golf club when it's too late, and is knocked to the ground, though evidently its not dead. As it his the floor, it begins to slide, scrabbling with unsure claws to try and get itself purchase. Once it stops, it unsteadily rises to its feet and gargles, raising its claw for an attack.

Down below, you hear a thump from up the ladder. Something is going on up there.

Ooc- @Unkawaii the servant makes an attack at you, but you can easily avoid that attack.

Member Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

She backed away a couple steps as it rose up. It spun around and swung at her. She hopped off to the other side and banged her shoulder hard against the chalkboard. Yow! She gripped it in the initial shock of pain. In pure panic, she swung the golf club wildly at the Servant's head in retaliation. This was not how it was going to end. No, not for Charlotte McLellan.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Hoshi was fascinated yet disgusted by the rapid cellular decay. 'A catalyst that is trigger upon death that cause rapid cellular degeneration?' Nothing that she has heard of or even read. Truly an interesting sight, if only the smell had the same appeal. Hoshi heard what Jason said, she couldn't help but laugh at his request. "Y-Your so stupid! Since when did basements have windows?" Her laughter was short lived when the inhale of the foul stench coursed through her mouth and nose. "Ugh" she placed her hand over her mouth in hopes of reducing the intake of the foulness. "Can we leave? I don't particularly want this stench lingering in my clothes and I could really use a shower".

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Alice was looking around for the source of the noise when she heard Hoshi laugh. I can't be the only one who heard that thump. Can I? Thoughts started spinning in her head. Then she heard Hoshi ask if they can go out. "Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying you didn't hear those thumps from outside just now? We could be walking into an ambush. There could be tons of them out there...or they could be fighting each other...actually, I wouldn't mind seeing that myself. I'm all for going out now as well." Alice had raised her hand as though she were voting in class.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ahh I'm in agreement, as nice as this basement with windows is *a small smile appeared on the corner of his mouth* I would like to get out and see what's going on out there" though what banjo really wanted to do was get to experimenting with just about any flammable or corrosive substance he could find. "ahh it's gonna be so much fun!"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Unkawaii

The golf club connects with a Sickening Crunch, and the things head snaps to one side. It doesent appear to be dead, but its rolling around, swiping blindly at a wall. There's now a splatter of blood down the length of the wall, and you have some on your clothes. It doesent stink Like the dead servants though.

----------

The rest of you...

You hear another thump, followed b what sounds like a giant dying fish failing on the floor. It's not entirely safe to assume your clear, but the trapdoor opens outwards, so if there is trouble you can close it quickly. Also, the smell of the dead servant is starting to make you cough, so a least venting the room via the trapdoor might help.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Alice looked back to the trapdoor. "There's something going on there, and I'm going to find out. If anyone else is coming with me, you better start following now, else I'm gonna leave you behind" She took out her knife and reached for the door. "So, uh, yeah, I'm leaving now." She started to tremble. "Like I said, now would be a good time to start following me, because I'm just about to head up the trapdoor." Obviously stalling for time, she didn't want to go out alone, for all she knew, there could be tons of them out there. "So are you guys ready?" She tried her hardest not to tremble, with little results. With a nervous laugh, she opened the door and went outside.

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Charlotte popped her head through the trapdoor right into Alice's face.

(Sorry for the one-liner but it's funnier that way.)

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Deleted... I was really tired from studying and put my sign-up sheet in the rpg. Sorry -_-()
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 05-04-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Fae moved as quietly as she could around the various broken items in the science room. She looked around for a weapon of some sort. All she saw that could be of use was a small fire extinguisher. She picked it up, noting the amount left before walking over to the door. She peered through the open door down one of the hall. Nothing. Then around the door frame to the other end. Safe. She took a deep breathe and started to walk, keeping her back to the walls, and glancing in the classrooms to make sure they were clear. There was a loud clang from one room that made her heart leap. She didn't dare look into the window, afraid whatever was in there would see her. She ducked underneath it and hurried along the lockers to get as far as she could from it.

Checking her the corner for servants, she continued down one hall, then another. Her goal was to look for a basement or stairs to the school rooftop. She could at least be able to sit and think of options for a bit. She was just starting to think she was in the clear, but then she heard a lot of commotion coming from one room. She didn't want to look, but there was the sound of a struggle, meaning there was someone who might have been in need of help. She readied the fire extinguisher- hose in one hand, handle in the other- and jumped through the doorway. Apparently it was over quickly. The servant lay on the floor, bloody and beaten and the girl who had beaten it, she assumed, was sticking her head through some trapped door. Fae quickly checked behind her to make sure the noise didn't attract any more servants and ran over the girl, nearly leaping over the servant's body.

"Hey, is that the way to the basement?" She said in a loud whisper. From where she stood, she couldn't see the people who were on the other side of that door.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Alice nearly screamed at the sudden face in the doorway. Visibly trembling, and with a waver in her voice, she tried to talk. "U-u-u-um. Welcome, I guess? We really-" it was then that another voice could be heard. It wasn't loud, but Alice was still shaken up from earlier, so she let out a small wimper. "Um, we really have to get out of here, the smell is bad and there might be more coming, I don't think being trapped in a basement would be the best way to go." Voice still trembling, she managed to get that out to the new girl.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information