AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Repaint<3

Junior Member xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Gifts Dice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 02:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AngiTheRacoon

Red face Repaint<3

I really love leda, (she watches anime, plays video games a huge influence in my life) so i repainted a photo, its supposed to be sketchy, blurred. what do you guys think?

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

She's cute..first of all. lol And girls with blue, green, pink hair is *thumbs up* to me. Not bad, keep at it...if you can do this would like to see your drawings (hint-hint)!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information