AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Tale Of Eleven Suns

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default RPG: Tale Of Eleven Suns

Approved by LPS

The current year is 3041, after a great many wars and death the world has finally been able to become one and unite as a people. Though the world is still split into different subdivisions, each one holding their own exalt or ruler. Each area has a symbol of peace, the piece of the legendary amulet, said to grant someone unimaginable power and strength to seal away a terrible evil, but at the cost of their own life. Through the ages the pieces of the amulet have been renewed and passed down from Exalt to Exalt. However, several problems have risen in less than a few weeks time, one of the Exalts (out of the eleven) was assassinated by an organization rising to power called The Order.
    The world see’s them as terrorists, and they are trying to take new world power. Now one of the eleven pieces of the amulet are unreachable by anyone, and peace is slowly beginning to be broken and their army of unknown are slowly marching to take over.. Many people have questioned the trust of their neighboring Exalts, thus many have closed off borders and under high security. The Order, has already told the world their motive, to unleash the demon spawn known as Mire.
    You will start in the city of Ouya, and will be apart of the Exalts higher up military people known in a small elite group known as Marshal. Your captain is Roy, prince of the current Exalt, and the brother of the prince who is known as Eli, both fair and kind in their responses, and would help anyone they needed to at the cost of their own life.
    The Order is rising, Mire is said to be released, and the only people who could possibly stop this would be the Marshal and anyone else who might be able to help them along the way.
    Your Exalt is King Deckard, and Queen Sully. Sully is the beacon of kindness, and hope. People look at her and hope is the only thing that fills everyone's heart. She wears her part of the amulet around her neck, to show the people their is still peace and she shows it. The king rules with a just hand, dealing fairness out along side with his queen.

The Eleven Countries are:
    1) Ouya 2) Ven 3) Tilm 4) Secor 5) Tain 6) Meri 7) Pace 8) Zal (Currently ran by The Order) 9) Onge 10) Oni 11) Unled

You will be starting off in a a meeting room that is round and you shall be talking as of now until Roy enters and begins breaking down what exactly is going on. For now you can fight or do whatever you need until it begins. Enjoy until then!

Everyone has 100 HP and 0 EXP at level one and I would like if you could post that stuff at the top of your posts but it's not a big thing. Haha.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Tale Of Eleven Suns

"Sil, who are all of these people?"
    Avionne gazed at him curiously as he shifted in his chair, a single hand sliding gently along the rim of the table at which he sat. Though Sil could not see what the others in the room looked like, he percieved their soul energies, which flickered like lanterns in his auric mindscape. Sitting next to him was a larger presence, Avionne, an incorporeal wolf spirit that emitted a soft pink glow. Even though others couldn't see her as he did, Sil was only able to speak to her out loud, which often drew curious or alarmed looks.
    Sil respponded quietly, "I don't know of them, but I assume they are other members of the Marshall. Avi, did you notice how young most of them are? Perhaps they are prodigies."
    Avionne flicked her tail, then brushed it against Sil's leg playfully. "Prodigies just like you hmm? Or maybe they just had no choice but to learn to fight at a young age..."
    Sil turned his head in her direction, grimacing.
    "Of course that's always a possibility, especially with how this world has started to turn. Sometimes I wonder if it's not better to grow up fighting through life, because of the dangers we all must face..."
    There was a lengthy silence, during which Sil toyed with the hem of his scarf, and Avi rested her muzzle on his knee.
    "It doesn't make you any less of a person to have enjoyed your childhood... Sil."
    His jaw stiffened, and he tapped the table anxiously.
    "I hope this meeting starts soon."
    Unsure what to say, Avionne nuzzled his other hand, then curled up on the floor nearby.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Current Level: 1
    Current HP: 100
    Current XP: 0

Laura stood near a dark corner while everyone in the Marshal gathered in for a meeting to stop the new impeding Order. The Marshal called upon her since her stealth skills were in need. Though she figured to fight the Order alone, getting a team together is the better alternative after all. She wondered what the Order is up to, knowing that their methods of getting things done can be hard to judge. It will only be a matter of time before she gets to discover what the Order really wants and she'll get her ultimate challenge.

(Laura) I wonder how the situation would go here...maybe chaotic or even something unorthodox.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Ash sat in the corner, nursing a glass of red liquid that looked like wine but wasn't. She opulent get drunk on it, no matter how much she drank, which was essential at the moment. Clutching her word hilt, she felt the familiar cold of Chillweepers blade. Smiling, she sipped at her drink and awaited the arrival of the on who had called her. Her smile was not friendly, but cod, as if she welcomed a challenge and did not fear the outcome. Strangely, it looked far more elegant and somewhat more beautiful than if she had smiled in happiness. It suited her face more, and her eyes fell into the required shape naturally. She knew it too, sighing contentedly as she leant back In her chair.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Merlyn sat in one of the chairs at the table squeezing and tangleling her vingers in a small ball of yarn. She stopped for a moment as if remembering something and then resumed the squeezing and tangleing. she wasent sure why she was called for this, surely there were much older and more experienced clerics to go onto this mission. she glanced about the room for a moment 'great everyone looks much older than me which probely means they wont take me serieusly as a cleric at al'. and turned her attention back to the small yarn ball. When she took the offer being trained she had assumed she would be kept in the cleric healer chambers till she was atlist 16 or something. but she was here now and she could not turn back even if she wanted to.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Ulysses Lazarus
    Level: 01
    HP: 100
    Exp: 0

"Well this is quite possibly the most depressing room I've been in since Uncle Jim's funeral." Ulysses thought as he glanced around the room he had just entered. He wasn't expecting a party, yet had came in his off-duty clothes expecting a more casual enviroment. This was by far not top on his list of what to expect. He had come here hoping for at least the quiet murmer of private conversations, maybe someone acting a bit tough and loud. Yet the room couldn't be more opposite. It was just various kids sitting around trying not to draw attention to themselves. And he really meant kids. He had to be at least twice the age of most in the room, if not three times. He didn't discredit them. He was trained enough to recognise that each was a capable but it just felt wrong to be standing with them.

He calmly walked further into the room taking a casual look at those around him. Maybe the times of peace had thinned the number of former soliders, but he couldn't help but twitch at the sight of ones that couldn't be even twenty yet. These kids had lives to live, not battles to fight. What was more, from the weapons they carried on them, he identified several noble families. Most were foreign, but ones he had seen dealings with before. It was warming to see so many uniting, but a little heart breaking to think it would be the younger generation to do the fighting. He shook his head.
    "What have you got me into Brother." He thought. "But...when life gives you lemons."

Ulysses clapped his hands together suddenly and loudly. A broad grin appeared on his face. A cross between mischief and laughter, that strangly suited him. He then spoke up in a positive tone.
    "Ok soon-to-be-friends! Let's kill this gloomy atmosphere before the Boss gets here. Can't have him thinking this group is a bunch of loner grumps can we? People only live once, no need to spend it locked in silence." He made his way over to one of the seats before standing up on it. Once he balanced himself he gave a flourishing bow to the whole room.

"I am Ulysses Lazarus. Just another minor noble come to make your lives difficult with bureaucracy and rules." He gave a slight laugh and waved his hand is dismissal. "Nar, I am just joking about that. I'm here to be the eyes in the back of your head. You might end up not seeing much of me, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on each of you." He gave them his best encouraging smile before speaking up again. "See that wasn't hard for me." Still standing on the seat, he looked around, and spotted a particular hilt of a sword. He then held out his hand, as if offering a dance, towards the young lady whom owned the sword. She seemed to be doing nothing more but sitting and drinking [@Esiphas ].
    "Ah! Another noble I believe, but not from these lands." He commented, "How about you continue these introductions?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sil
    Level: 1
    EXP: 0
    Sil was thrust from his bored trance by an outspoken gentleman who deemed it necessary to shatter the silence. His soul was rather bright, despite being flecked with many years of experience, far more than even Sil, which somewhat relieved him. If he wasn't the oldest one in the room, than the future of the nation seemed a little less bleak. Avionne perked up an ear as the eloquent noble stood upon his chair and began his brief monologue. Smirking quietly, Sil discerned from his speech that the man, Ulysses, was nobility, and he seemed to take particular interest in other nobility in the room, directly pointing out a young violet light that sparkled in a strange, somewhat mischievous fashion. Sil listened on curiously, leaning forward in his seat, interested to learn more about his new comrades.

Member WorldDestroyer is on a distinguished road WorldDestroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 10:20 PM
    Threads

Jason Loset

Jason sighed as a man went off about introductions and not being depressing and what not for the commander. He leaned in his chair, tapping his staff on the ground and balanced only on the back part of the legs thinking and looking up at the ceiling.

"Ah! Another noble I believe, but not from these lands." He commented, "How about you continue these introductions?"

Jason sighed as the man named Ulysses tried to clearly get this girl to talk. Not very impressive. At this point he had become slightly annoyed and decided to speak out of turn.
    "You know I thought people of nobility were supposed to be quiet and always analyzing the situation at hand. Not to be loud and annoying." He was clearly trying to start something now, he knew he too was of nobility but the way he was dressed and the way he was even currently acting did not even bring him close to that.
    "Besides, old man. I don't think this has really gone through that head of yours but were at war here, or at least at the very brink of it. I'm sure the commander will tell everyone the background information we need to hear anyways. Names, birthplace, etc. So I think maybe sitting back down would be of best interest at the moment anyways."

Jason did not know quite why he had spoken out or even talked to him the way he did, so he tipped back in the chair, waiting for either a remark or something witty back, or him just being ignored by Ulysses which he doubted as he seemed rather outgoing at least by what he tried here.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ash smiled as she Recognised the name Ulysses, and stood up. Hearing Jason's harsh words, she tutted,stepping into the light. "That's not very nice, now is it?" Her tone could be considered somewhat sultry, yet it carried a Cold air that would put off the less enthusiastic Conversation seekers, and a subtle tone of mockery. "He was clearly trying to liven things up..." smooth and silent as water she slipped behind Jason and whispered in his ear "What better time for merriment than in a time of dark war?" Retreating backwards, she stood in the light and glanced at the rest of the Group. "I am Ashshara. I am here providing support with my Magical Abilitys. You may call me Ash, Seeing as my full name is a pain to Pronounce."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ulysses Lazarus

Ulysses hopped of the chair as he was confronted by Jason. He straightened his jacket up more, ensuring each button was done up and then tilited his head up so that he would be looking down on everyone. He then slowly began to tilt his head further and further back until he was looking down on them so much he was looking up at the ceiling.
    "Well I must admit. Being a noble as you describe is becoming quite the pain in my back. Don't you think?" He said in his most posh, over the top voice. "A bit dangerous for someone my age." He joked.

Then straightening himself back up, he fixed his hair that had run amock when upside down and smiled earnestly at the boy. "People are people, and each is different. Why do you think all nobles must be alike?" He asked.
    "Reading some paper doesn't tell you want they are really like." He gave no mention to the fact he had already read up on much of those who would be present. Only a few had no paper trail. He moved gracefully closer to Jason. "As a person talks. As they wait. As they do anything; they tell you so much about themselves. Without even trying. That is how you truly learn more about a person." He stopped.
    "For example. Your speech, your poise, even the instruments at your side lets us know something about you." He spoke up as if addressing the whole room, "I will respect you and your views so long as you respect mine. Compromise is important for a team as diverse as us. When the time demands it. I will be as needed. Freeze my heart or numb my mind I will do as required. But..." His tone grew more serious, "I will not stop living life just because something may demand it later. That is not the kind of life I want." He then wandered back over to his chair, pleased as he saw the fair lady emerge from her seat to indroduce herself.

As Ashshara finished her introduction he gave a small, quiet clap. "You see! Well done my Lady Ash. War does not mean that all joy must be abandoned until it is over. Have we not bonded better this way?" He grinned, "I myself would have took us all out from a few drink to truly bond. However, as my dear younger brother puts it," He bit his lip holding back a smile, "And please take no offence at this." His smile grew again, "But most of you are, or just stopped being, 'Milk Drinkers' and it would be irresponsible of me to do that right now."

He sat down and relaxed. "But with all this talk you have hardly introduced yourself Jason." He gave a knowing smile, "How about filling us in with the details next? In turn I will tone down the Festivities? You see. Compromise. Don't you agree?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jason Loset

Jason gave a sigh of disbelief. Double teamed but he accepted what Ulysses was saying, it was clearly understandable but he thought all of this was stupid, at a time of war you should be thinking about the war itself and what is about to happen then worrying about pity things like names, but Jason understood what he meant and for his sake did not want to argue any further with the man. Clearly he had high intellect and was more clever than the average man. He already did not like the fact that both of them had gone behind him and then only moments later to show themselves.

"Fine. You want to compromise? First logical thing I have heard from a noble for a long time. But fine, I will compromise. My name is Jason Loset. Born of nobility in Oni. I was forced to take part in my parents upbringing. I left them and learned the way of magic and became a mage. I have not been back to Oni for several years and don't plan on going back to the life of a noble."

He was clearly not in the best of moods right now, as his tone was slightly harsh and irrational. He did not like the idea of compromise as he saw it as a lose - lose situation but he let him have his way.

"When is Marshals great leader supposed to be here anyways?" He asked around, looking at everyone studying each and everyone of them starting to become slightly impatient.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sil
    Level 1

Sil exhaled deeply, as Avionne nudged him.
    "Go on, say something you."
    Rising to his feet and stretching his arms, Sil then folded them across his chest and cleared his throat.
    Here goes...
    "I suppose I should briefly introduce myself." He announced to the others, "You all may refer to me as Sil. I specialize in close combat, spirit calling, and a few of support skills." Pausing briefly, he then directed his attention to Jason.
    "It would be best if you took Ulysses at his word. I can see that he is a man of many years of experience, even moreso than myself, and he's probably witnessed enough war to last a lifetime already..."
    He nodded silently to Ulysses as a measure of respect, then reclaimed his seat, waiting silently for another response or introduction.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ash smiled after Ulysses finished speaking to her. I think I actually like him. A good start to our gathering. She thought to herself, before her eyes shifted to Sil, who had just introduced himself. "Mmm... You seem to be right, Lord Ulysses. Most of us here are rather young. Though the young have confidence, whilst the old have experience. Perhaps we can find a suitable balance? Do you have enough Experience for everyone?" She gave him another smile, this one appearing almost Genuinely amused, before re-adopting her cold demeanour and looking around the room.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Kevin
    Lvl: 1
    Health: 100
    XP: 00

Kevin smiled at the current interactions, he had decided to wear his full armor to the meeting save for his helmet. Out of the introductions we had an older man with great experience and personality to boot, two mages a support and a summoner, and a hotshot mage. At the very least it would be an interesting journey. He decided to rise from his seat.

"I hope he does, most of us will need it. I shall take the next introduction. My name is Kevin of the Miekka family. I have trained as a knight my whole life. Before I joined the Marshall I was part of the military. My skill with the sword is hard to match but I lack in most magical skills."

He smiled before sitting back down and crossed his arms as he waited for the next introduction or response.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Kira477 is on a distinguished road Kira477's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 11:23 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Zel
    Level 1
    Hp: 100

Zel was bored. Very bored. So bored that she'd just die from boredom even before that Mire could be summoned by the Order.

"Let's see..." Scanning her surroundings, she noticed 2 noblemen and a lady involved in a strange argument about... what?

"You know I thought people of nobility were supposed to be quiet and always analyzing the situation at hand. Not to be loud and annoying," was what she heard Jason, one of the noblemen said.

And that Ulysses, the second noblemen said something about war does not mean that all joy must be abandoned until it is over.

Of course! Sweets brings joy to the world. No stupid uprising by the Order will ruin that.

Since Zel was short, when she sat at the table, it seemed as though she was swimming with only her head visible. She hated that. Because of her height, nobody would take her seriously. Serves them right, especially that king of Zal... used to be anyway.

Besides that, a lunatic known as... Sil, was talking to himself? How strange. Ah yes, spirit calling. Silly me.

And that Loli, Lolipop...? No, Laura. Busy standing near that dark corner. What an anti-social.

Screw that, if I don't make my grand appearance soon enough, everybody would just ignore me.

Thus, Zel decided to jump up onto the round table with her staff.
    Banging the table using her staff, she tried to catch everyone's attention.

"Hi guys! I'm a short little girl wearing strange clothings that mind you, was very popular a thousand years ago. It's a schoolgirl uniform from Japan. Defintely a thousand times more classier than whatever you guys seem to wearing now.

"Also, I'm a sweet lover. So does anybody here love sweets just like me?"

Hopefully this would be enough... Zel thought. Any further and it'd probably be censored.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Merlyn actually crawled almost under the table at the thought of having to introduce herself. she tangled her vingers the ball yarn and took a deep breath before she spoke rather quicklt "merlynfromtelmcleric..most people call me ktten though..". what else was er to say she blinked when she realised that during her introduction she had managed to get one of her hands stuck in her yarn, turning red she atempted to free herself with her free hand 'dang it' she glanced around the room her hoping this meeting would soon be over. she started to wonder who's bright idea it was to involve her in this in the first place, she had absoluut no experiance with missions of any kind. unless you counted the patrols around the castle when she had to heal someone that had tripped over a lose rock in the dark.
    Last edited by Nespa; 03-04-2013 at 08:05 AM.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Laura
    Level 1
    XP: 0

Laura might as well make herself present to the group. After all, she'll be working with them for most of the time and she'll might as well introduce herself as she stepped out of the shadows.

(Laura) "Let me introduce myself. My name is Laura, though people also called me the 'Cobra'. I hope that we can all get along and we can defeat the Order."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: Hope you guys don't mind to much but I'm going to get this RPG off the ground now, good job with the introductions.

Roy walked in through the doors of the meeting room carrying several boxes at a time with one hand and eating a muffin in the other hand. He set the box down at the table and passed them around, sure enough they were three boxes of muffins.
    "Please help yourselves, plenty for everyone. I had not eaten yet so I decided to get everyone muffins. There is plenty there for everyone so please don't hesitate. I think I got one of all of them but then again there are a lot of muffins." He took the last bite into his muffin, cleared his throat and pulled a clip board out from the bottom of one of the boxes.

"Now then let's get this started if you would not mind. My name is Roy. Prince of the exalt and leader of Marshal. I'm sure you are all aware of the problem at hand, that is 'The Order'. People who call themselves bringers of peace yet has caused so much panic and chaos it makes me sick." He cleared his throat again.

"So I'm going to be honest with you guys and get to the bread and butter of this. Everyone knows that Marshal is the elite group of people to protect the exalt, well, you guys are all that is left. The rest of them have either quit to join the order, or died in battle. I would be dead to if it where not for my comrades helping me escape back here." He touched the bridge of his nose and thought for a second before looking back at the group.

"The Order is trying to bring back a beast of legend, called the Mire. I myself have only heard of it from legend but if it's not legend and they can do it then the world would be thrown into total chaos and I don't even think every human working together could stop him." He sat down and cracked his back, then his neck, and knuckles all in one swift movement before leaning in the chair and looking at all of them.

"The Order specializes in Dark Magic and very high technological advances most people would not even think to be possible. Not yet anyways but they are creating cyborgs of incredible power, and monsters of hideous nature." He paused and looked around the room at everyone and sighed.

"I know I'm going fast and jumping but I have a lot to cover quickly. So please bear with me." He glanced at the three boxes of muffins. "We have three pictures of these things that attack us, and one of their commanders. If you would kindly lift up the muffin boxes they should be underneath all of them. Pass them around so everyone can see please."

Commander: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/me...e_concept4.png
    Enemies as of now: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...is-d4lwbrf.png
    and
    http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/darkball.jpg

Roy continued. "The ones that look like balls come in large groups, while the black baby looking ones tend to come in two and threes. Both have their strengths and weaknesses, the ball ones tend to come to overwhelm average forces, then have low health and tends to be one hit kills. However the black sludge things come in to give the finishing blows, once they are weak and tired. They are not as easy to kill, several hits, and all three faces must be destroyed before you can attack the core, which is the real way to take them down. The black sludge can also absorb your blows, you have to aim for the masks, otherwise it will just nullify and do very little to no damage." He took a breath and stood up.

"Last thing, I have a map of the current places that are under control of The Order. It should give people an idea that this is true war."

He took a paper from the clipboard and unrolled a piece of paper, passing it around for everyone to see.

http://hatespawn98.deviantart.com/ar...253A1362458260
    "The ones with a red line through them have been taken by the order, they are closer than one would think." He sighed and grabbed the bridge of his nose again thinking then speaking again. "Please, if there are any questions please speak now."

OOC: If images do not work please let me know, I will try to find alternative image(s).

19. Likes Valkarma liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just as Laura quickly finished presenting herself, a man Sil could only assume to be the leader of Marshal, Roy, revealed himself through the double door entrance of the room. Soon, Sil's assumption was confirmed, as Roy introduced himself to the newly acquainted group. Sil noticed he was loaded with treats, which Roy set upon the table with a few other, more important articles. As the boxes of muffins made it's way to Sil, he spotted an apple and caramel muffin, snatched it, then resumed the box on its circular journey around the meeting table.

After tearing away a piece of the muffin and eating it blissfully, Sil returned his focus the his new leader, who began to address the company with information on the Marshal and the Order, for those who may not have been familiar with them. He noted the significance of Roy's comment about the fates of his former allies, something to consider inquiring further about at a later time. Next, the subject of Mire arose, and how the Order was planning to conjure the legendary beast in an attempt to complete their plans for domination. Sil was well aware of this, from his previous encounters and misled dealings with Order Contractors. He sought out these contractors, not realizing their association with the Order, and with the false hope that they would assist him with his curse. Turned out the only business they wanted with him was for recruitment purposes, which Sil didn't take kindly to. After denying the request to join, he had to make a break for the border of Pace and Ouya, with Order henchmen hot on his tail. Luckily he escaped unscathed...
    Roy proceeded to distribute pictures of known enemy types, then a map of the nations under Order control. When the pictures made their pass by Sil, he glanced them over, nodded, then moved them on. As he received the map, however, he felt like the air was sucked out of him. There, crossed through with a blood-red line, was his homeland, Pace.

Sil, overcome, rose abruptly to his feet, knocking his chair backwards onto the floor with a clatter. "What!?" he exclaimed in a pained and confused voice, as his muffin dropped into his seat. "Pace has already fallen, to them!?"
    Stepping away from the table, Sil's breath shook, and he clenched his hand around the hilt of Naielstim, his chain weapon. "I knew the agents of the Order had infiltrated Pace," he stated, slowing his speech in an attempt to calm himself, "but to have already gained command of the entire nation is... mortifying..."
    Avionne sat close by quietly, her eyes intent on Sil.
    Because of their link she could feel how the potential loss of his parents pained him.
    Sil refocused on Roy, "Please tell me, how long has Pace been controlled by the Order? It's been years since I arrived from there, and news has been scarce since..."
    Last edited by Tragic~Romance; 03-05-2013 at 02:26 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ash leant in close to Ulysses when Roy was looking away. "He seems to enjoy his food. He's been Very enthusiastic about his muffins, and he used a food metaphor as well. I wonder if that's intentional or not?" She whispered to him, her voice sending shivers down her flow noblemans spine. She declined the food when offered, and Showed no sins of shock or revulsion at the pictures and map. Remaining silent, She simply stared at the four crossed nations.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Laura
    Level 1
    XP: 0

As Laura grabbed a box of muffins and fed one to her pet Viper as he wrapped his toung around it and ate it down with one bite and a couple of chews, she looked at the pictures of one of the Order's commander as well as the various monsters she and the gang will be fighting, most of which are very ugly, no surprises there, the Order's methods were dark after all. But the world map was a different story. When she looked at it, she noted that Onge, Oni, and Pace were under the Order's control along with Zal. She also overheard Sil grow anxious and worried about the situation, especially that he orginated from there.

(Laura) "It seems that the Order is moving faster than expected. It will only be a matter of time before they attack here and Unled."

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Merlyn looked at the pictures while nibbeling on a muffin. so they were the last huh wel dat answerd why she was put on the team. She frowned when she saw what the order had taken over already 'if they make it to Telm mom and dad are in danger not to mention Isla and the other kids from the noughbourhood' she took another bite from her muffin and placed her yarn in garderner's pants front pocket. eerily she had to think back what the marshall that picked her up when she was eleven said to her when she admitted being send on a mission frightend her alot. he had smiled at her when he spoke 'ya know cubs and kittens become cats and panthers maybe thats what you need to do, become a cat or a panther rather than a kitten'. she was disrupted from her musings when sil asked about pace. she had already knew about seeing that a handfull of refugee's had made it here and right into the clerics hands. she took the last bite of the muffin and swallowed "though i understand lords sils worry about his homeland should the qeustion not rather be what we are gonna about it" she was red in the face but her voice was reasonble clear and steady.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ulysses Lazarus

Ulysses couldn't help but feel that his first little conflict with Jason was going to bite him back at some point, but he no longer doubted the boy. He would probably prove an excellent foil for the group. A source of challenge that would weed out the weaker elements of a plan. In fact one by one each of them proved they were more then just kids. The energy of some of them, in particular the little Zel, brought a smile to his face. He listened closely to each one as they spoke up until the commander appeared. Ulysses straightened up, gave him a small bow of the head and then relaxed himself as Roy began the discussion. He also politely refused the food, passing it onwards to the next who wanted some.

It was a shame the good mood could not continue as Roy began describing the situation, and even he struggled to keep a bright facade as he saw the map laid out before him. Thoughts of all the people he had met in those countries and what might have happened to them crossed his mind, but before he let it overwhelm his own thoughts his logicial side began ticking. At least it did until Sil began.
    "Stay strong Sil. It's going to only get worse." Uylsses thought.

Ash leant in close to Ulysses when Roy was looking away. "He seems to enjoy his food. He's been Very enthusiastic about his muffins, and he used a food metaphor as well. I wonder if that's intentional or not?" She whispered to him, her voice sending shivers down her flow noblemans spine.

Uylsses leaned back a bit, lifting the front feet of his chair of the ground, in order to keep the conversation between the two of them.
    "I've only heard good things about him Lady Ash." He continued, "But your opinion would also be appreciated. What do you make of the situation he says?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ash sighed, and began to whisper again. "Unfortunately, it looks rather grim. The enemy have dark magics, dark creatures and a dark commander. We are no warriors of light, come to shed holy light upon the dark in the land. We have a chance, but if the dark under their command is growing as we speak, every passing minute we sit here is a waste. As for my opinions on him, The good sir looks like he knows all this, and Undrstands the risks. He looks like he understands Sil's pain. It's small wonder they made him commander."

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jason let everything happened as it did, let Roy speak, glanced at the pictures until he got bored and ate a muffin. He watched as people went around and whispered and talked amongst themselves for the time being, then the map got to him and he looked it.
    "Wait..." he paused looking at the red lines through the taken countries. Oni was slashed, his home land, where his parents and siblings where. All of his loved ones.

"What is this!" He slammed his hand down on the table standing up of pure disbelief. His family was either dead or dying and he was not there to help them. He stared at the map for some time before tears started to welt at the corner of his eyes.

"How could they have gotten this far already! What is this... this is a lie your lying to us!" He said, furious at the fact that he had even seen the map and with the possibility that his family was dead. Looking at Roy he saw the seriousness in his face. "Your not lying...." He almost passed out, but caught himself and he sat down holding his head, he had given himself a headache working himself up like that, he slumped in his chair in total disbelief, passing the paper to the person next to him. He covered his face with his hands and held back tears of anger and regret.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information