AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Pokemon Game

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Favorite Pokemon Game

Well my ursaring was good because I taught it moves like Thunder Punch, Dynamic Punch, and it also knew Ice Punch and Slash

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

i figured you would use an array of type coverage with him. a lot of those normal types have a varied attack set.

one thing about the older gens of pokemon that i dont remember is who was a physical attacker and who was special attacker. i think certain types were classified as phys or spec.

idk when they changed all that it was for the better.

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    i figured you would use an array of type coverage with him. a lot of those normal types have a varied attack set.

one thing about the older gens of pokemon that i dont remember is who was a physical attacker and who was special attacker. i think certain types were classified as phys or spec.

idk when they changed all that it was for the better.
    Yeah you're right i had to do that with Ursaring to make him any good. I wanted ursaring due to the high attack stats that it has. When it can time to fight Lance and the Elite Four ursaring was a vital part of my team because it was my third strongest pokemon in my team which had Dragonite as my first strongest and then Feraligatr.

I remember that with older games but just like you I could never remember which pokemon fell under which category.

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@AnimeBboy I dont remeber my exact team from Silver but I know when i replayed I started with totodile, larvitar and dratini ( pretty much cheating but they were all caught legitimately on my sisters Gold. I remember Tyranitar and Dragonite being my two favorite pokemon

Junior Member Capriccio is on a distinguished road Capriccio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2013 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ZeroShift-XIII Steam ID: zeroxshift

I suppose when it comes to what my favorite Pokemon game of all time is, it would have to be [Pokemon Puzzle League]. It's a classic game on one of my favorite consoles and it blends not only one of my favorite childhood anime series, but also blends in one of my favorite puzzle games. Whenever I would have friends or relatives come over when I was younger, we'd pop in the game and have an hour or so worth of constant battles with each other trying to rack up as much wins as possible. Those were good times. I suppose coming in a close second, my other favorite Pokemon game would have to be [Pokemon TCG (Gameboy Color)]. I suppose I have some quirky favorites amongst the line-up of Pokemon games, but I really enjoyed those two the most. - Don't get me wrong though, I really enjoyed the main installments where you embark on an adventure to be the very best. (Haha!)

6. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Senior Member ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Orange Ribbon Gurren Gurren Dan Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2016 11:57 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Venocide EMS PSN ID: ARKphoenix Steam ID: kronicx

Pokemon Gold/Silver

Honestly the number of hours I racked up in that game was insane. Me and my buddy Kyle had a copy of Pokemon and a Gameboy Color for Christmas, unfortunately we both had Gold so trading exclusive Pokemon was out of the question lol.

Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ARKphoenix View Post
    Pokemon Gold/Silver

Honestly the number of hours I racked up in that game was insane. Me and my buddy Kyle had a copy of Pokemon and a Gameboy Color for Christmas, unfortunately we both had Gold so trading exclusive Pokemon was out of the question lol.
    I love Pokemon because of stories like yours. You remember you got it for Christmas and you remember your friend Kyle.

9. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Junior Member SirkkaHietamies is an unknown quantity at this point SirkkaHietamies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 04:52 AM
    Threads

sapphire and goldhearth
    Last edited by SirkkaHietamies; 05-17-2013 at 11:09 PM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Kira477 is on a distinguished road Kira477's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 11:23 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I liked the Ruby/Sapphire version the most. Also tried Crystal once on my moblie phone, but I lost my phone so everything just went poof
    Black and White is okay actually, still Ruby/Sapphire wins hands down.

Junior Member Ludumix is on a distinguished road Ludumix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 10:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ludumix Steam ID: Ludumix

I liked red, since it was my first one!
    Emerald is a close second!

Junior Member saimgee123 is on a distinguished road saimgee123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 11:52 AM
    Threads

I like Rom Hacks and its really so good and all time my favorite game.

Member Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2016 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Unkawaii PSN ID: UnkawaiiPCMR Steam ID: IncompetantBastard

Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness.
    I guess I'm in the minority here.

15. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

I went on a very long hiatus since Silver (orig.). I bought White last year and now I'm up to 7 badges and closing in on the final story showdown. I like this game and really getting into all the tactical abilities and learning moves that benefit the Pokemon's strengths and weaknesses. Like for instance, Ferroseed being so slow that Gyro Ball/Curse combo is a must keep. I never thought like that in the other games.

But, when it comes down to my favorite game I'd have to go with any Pokemon Pinball. Being a pinball nut myself, I get soooo into catching over 30 Pokemon in one game and continuously evolving and busting my last high score wide open. I seriously wish for Creatures Inc. to work with Fuse to make a new Pokemon Pinball for Black/White. I want to see multiple fields based on as many areas of the game that they can fit.

17. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Senior Member Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads

Pokemon Blue. Got it with a gameboy colour and fell in love with the game. Then the craze hit in 3 weeks after and everyone started buying the game.

I enjoyed Diamond as well. Really good show.

Senior Member Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pokedex Ark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2013 11:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hm, as far as traditional pokemon rpgs go, i love Black. but aall the pokemon games are wonderful, and some of teh spin off games already mentioned like pinball and puzzle and such, they were also awesome. i have NEVER played a bad pokemon game.

Long Live The King!! 2 decades of pokemania and counting....

Senior Member SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Blackjack Death Note Black Cat
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2013 11:22 AM
    Threads

If I had To pick a favorite, definitely Emerald. It was my first pokemon game, and I fell in love with it. ^_^ Plus, I really love the 3rd generation. It has so many awesome pokemon in it. Although, all pokemon are awesome in their own way.

Junior Member LightningCharm is on a distinguished road LightningCharm's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Balalaika
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2013 07:29 AM
    Threads

I really enjoy playing Silver, since it was the game that introduced me to Pokemon in the first place. There are so many great Pokemon in Gen 2! Typhlosion being my personal favorite. SoulSilver is just as fun.

Member DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Ouran Patch Camera Old 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2013 10:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Crystal will always be my favorite. That game helped me through some hard times and not only was it my first pokemon game it has a solid story, cool characters and the Pokemon from second gen are just awesome!

“My friends are my power. And I’m theirs. “
    -Ventus

Senior Member Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Playing Cards K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2013 02:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SHADOWSNIPES56

The best pokemon game in my opinion has to be Sapphire it has all my favourite Pokemon. :3

louder now. KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Red Dango 311 - Plusle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 11:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: no way suckers:D

oh god i love pokemon i like crystal soul silver sapphire and ruby red i liked fire red too im playing pokemon black 2 right now <3

Senior Member zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2014 06:24 AM
    Threads

of course the classics. red , green ,yellow, blue, silver and gold versions

Senior Member FatalEnd21 is on a distinguished road FatalEnd21's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2014 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FatalEnd21 PSN ID: FatalEnd21 Steam ID: FatalEnd21

I might be on the minority with this one but my favorite Pokemon games were the Gamecube Pokemon games. I just loved the boss music and the story. I had so much fun with those games but for handheld, my favorite were Firered/Leafgreen. The Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen versions were awesome.

Senior Member FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Globe Mic Gogos Ball
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2014 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My favorite was the original Pokemon Silver

Since it's the first game that the pokemon that appears on the grass depends on the time.
    I still remember I caught a Gastly and I trained him like he was my starter. *reminiscing w/ tears*
    And the graphics back then was utterly awesome to my eyes.

I also like Pokemon Black & Black 2, don't judge. (~; 3; )~

Member abyisidro is on a distinguished road abyisidro's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Baby Penguin
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2015 06:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

sapphire, cause that my first ever pokemon game. my older cousin bro wouldn't let me play his yellow and red and other games, so i waited until i had my own console and game. next is black, set of brand new pokemons amaze me, like it makes me wonder what type of pokemon it is and other stuff. although pokemons looked like not so good. and my favorite pokemon would be kyogre. i just fell inlove when i saw him. (had to use a lot of pokeballs to capture him cause i dont know i should've get master ball in team aqua's place. -.- oh it was in japanese too, i had no idea what im doing. haha. )

haven't played any 4th gen starters -game though.

.:: しーん ::.

Member Mirrai will become famous soon enough Mirrai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2014 01:14 PM
    Threads

My first Pokemon game was Fire/Red in the GBA, I really loved the game even though I played other Pokemon games after that.
    Heart/Gold was also my favorite, I was happy they brought back the KANTO region ^^
    and Heart/Gold had a much more organized bag unlike Black and White ><

and Pokemon Ranger was also a really fun game but after the story ends, there's nothing much to do anymore, so It's neutral.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information