AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sign Up - Graveblight

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: Sign Up - Graveblight

Well, not quite. There is a small chance system. But a good Solid hit might just kill it, especially as your sneaking up on it.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Member Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii is a splendid one to behold Unkawaii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2016 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Unkawaii PSN ID: UnkawaiiPCMR Steam ID: IncompetantBastard

Alright. I'll post first chance I get, likely tonight.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Hello! You still accepting sign-ups? :3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, bu the RP is pretty dead. Feel free to try and oven things up.

Good to see you again, as well.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thanks! I'm glad to be back!

I'm sorry to hear that. I was hoping to come back to a fresh new RPG. I'm sad that I had to let mine die but life catches up with you eventually you know? Plus the majority of the people who were in it don't seem to be around anymore. I'm glad you're still here though!

I'll create a character here soon and I'll give it a shot. Give me about a day or so.

Member HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Dice D20 Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2013 12:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeirdChalice270

Name: Ian Enkeli
    Grade year: 4th
    Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_jk2E2ZQJ0...nime%2Bboy.jpg
    Life story: Ian has always suffered from ADD and nobody in school ever liked him. His parents were never at home, they were always working. He never had anyone to talk to, so he began to be awkward when it came to people. He went into high school and was alone. Until a kind girl named Neito, came up and talked to him. Neito became his best friend. Through Neito, he found another friend, this one was a boy named, Outo. He now had 2 friends. Outo is now a Servant, and Neito's location is unknown. He vows that he will find his only true friend and save her from becoming a servant.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Name- Diana Fae Black
    Gender- Female
    Student year- 5th
    Age- 17
    Appearance- Click image for larger version

Name:	fae.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	76368
    ------Hair is a dark brown, eyes are green
    Life Story- Diana has always gone by Fae because she felt Diana sounded like an old person's name. She's what you would call a "lazy genius", meaning she's intelligent but doesn't have the motivation to apply herself (she'd rather apply herself to video games and writing). She doesn't take much too seriously, but knows when to. She's a likeable person who isn't too perky but neither too dull. She also loves food (her metabolism is so high, she barely has to work out).

Before all the madness started, she was living with her uncle, Kaden. Her parents traveled the world as active archeologists so she had to go live with him in order to attend school. Sadly, Fae has not heard from her parents since evenrything started. Although still upset, she hasn't given up hope. Her new-found drive to survive, the desire to know the whereabouts of her parents, and her wish to avenge Kaden keep her going.

On day 16 of the spread of infection, Fae and Kaden's apartment was being over-run by Servants. Kaden and Fae had both prepared for something like that. They had backpacks filled with necessities for survival. Just as they leapt of the bottom of the ladder of the fire escape, a hoard of Servants came at them. Kaden shouted for Fae to run. He had their only gun. Fae had a large kitchen knife. As he defended from behind, Fae had to run in the opposite direction, knife in hand. She moved as fast as possible, tears streaming, blood pumping, and goodbyes caught in her throat.

Day 17, she lost her knife. A servant had caught her in her hiding spot of the day. She was so surprised she stabbed down as hard as she could and didn't even wait long enough to see if it was dead before she ran for her life.

Day 18, she found her way to her school. She crawled through one of the broken windows into an empty science classroom. The door was open so she couldn't stay long, she figured. All she has left on her being is her hoodie, sweater, cami top, sneakers, and backpack filled with a half-full water canteen, 4 granola bars, 100 dollars, driver's license, notebook, two spools of thread, and a pen. She had to move...
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 05-07-2013 at 01:47 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@~Shobu~
    @HomestuckOtaku

Your both Aprooved! Post as soon as you feel like it.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sorry, image was missing. Fixed it though

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Wink Re: Sign Up - Graveblight

Name- Kyung Duk Pak
    Gender-Male
    Student year- 6th
    Age- 19
    Appearance- (He wears dark wash jeans and a dark blue long sleeve with a gray hoodie pulled over it. No tattoo)
    Life Story-Kyung Duk, who goes by Danny, grew up in a typical Korean family and was only staying with his relatives to start going to school in Britain when the attacks started. He tried to get on a flight headed back to South Korea as soon as the first attack was broadcasted on the news, but all flights where booked, then there were just no flights. All planes were grounded until farther notice.

The first day of the attacks, he was stuck at the airport under quarantine. He remembers a plane landing on the runway, but not stopping. Everything happened in such slow motion, that he could clearly see the pilot was dead with bone claw fingers sticking out of his back. It was the co-pilot behind him with the bone claws and then everything sped up again. The plane smashed right into the airport. Danny was right in the middle of the plane’s path and still can’t remember exactly how he survived getting away from the airport.

The first few days were confusing as heck. He just remembers always running from one place to another. Maybe with a group or maybe just by himself when all his group members turned into Servants. He remembers having to kill one of his group members with a knife through the eye, but the knife got stuck and he couldn’t pull it out but the others were almost upon him, so he abandoned the knife and was again running for his life when he came upon his school. The school that had skipped on the first day of the attack to fly back home to be with his two sisters and parents. His sisters were only 12 and 7 years old. His 12 year old sister was supposed to come to the states for the new school year in the fall, but now he was sure they were all dead or Servants. He hoped they were dead.

When he first came to the school, Servants were all in the courtyard where he remembers joking about with some of his American friends. Instead of going through the front doors, which were chained, he ran towards a side door and jerked them open and slammed them shut just in time to here multiple thumps again the door as Servants tried to get at him. Looking around her grabbed a piece of ply wood and shoved it between the door handles and ran.

He stopped in the cafeteria breathing hard as he looked around for something to use as a weapon. He found a few backpacks scattered around and searched through them until he found a small pocket knife. A Swiss knife to be exact.
    Last edited by Yukari; 05-14-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Okay... @Yukari

A couple of things. Firstly, we aren't in the states (mainly because I don't know enough about the geography there.) Instead, we are in a small town of my own creation, which is somewhere in Britain (Sorry if you don't know much about Britain, but I need t know my stuff here).

Second, a baseball bat is a far more effective weapon than I really want the group to have at this point. The knife is fine, but the baseball bat has the crushing power and reach that combats the servants most effectively.

If you can edit this, then Arroved!

Good to see you by the way.

Junior Member Raven of Dusk is on a distinguished road Raven of Dusk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2013 08:54 PM
    Threads

I wanna join ^_^

Name- Hatino Saitou

Gender- Male
    Student year- 5th
    Age- 17
    Appearance- Blue eyes, brown hair. He is well built in muscle and wears a black light coat/jacket (either works) with no hood and a white shirt under it, with light blue jeans

Life Story- Hatino was a normal kid with good grades. He played football and was always with his friends. One day he was out late at night. It was a cool night, and he was heading home after a day with his pals. It seemed as if a cold breeze, almost a mist, flew around near his ankles, however is was dark so he couldnt tell. When he got home, he could see it clear; a ominous grey mist flowed endlessly thoughout the floor. He instantly panicked. He didnt know what it was, or what to expect. He called for his parents. but with no reply. They were out, visiting his sick grandmother, he remembered. He tryed to keep the mist away as he went to his room and slept.

Nothing was the same after that. When he awoke, the mist was gone. Strange dream. He simply thought. Its morning, so his parents should be back by now. But they were nowhere to be found. He called to the hospital; No reply. What hospital dosnt pick up the phone, he thought? He slipped his jacket on and ran outside. The first thing that greeted him was a massive, terrifying monster with grey skin and a mask. It terrifyed him for a second, and he fell back in shock as he realized it wasnt doing anything. I was strolling alongside the road, as if an 8 food giant is.. normal. Hatino fled away, only to see even more of these creatures here, humans co-existing with them. He ran to the hospital. It was nearby. He ran into the door only to be greeted by a new monster; a almost humanoid 'greyskin', with deep, bloodied claws. Hatino looked in terror as another one charged at him.

It tackled him to the ground, and raised a hand to strike. Hatino yelled and struggled, and managed to break free. He ran as fast as he could to the nearest good shelter; the school. He noticed several of these stange monsters, with large claw streaks on them. He tried not to look at them, to keep the sheer terror or that moment away. It wasn't a school day, so the doors are locked, he realized at the last moment. A monster or two charged at him. Hatino grabbed a nearby, decently-sized rock and smashed the door open. he ran inside and threw he rock behind, just as something slammed into his side and a pain streaks onto his hip. He then blacked out.

He woke with a start to see a hurt man sitting beside him, in the school basement. He instantly checked his side; There were not claw marks, so he wasnt infected, only a bruse where something took the force of the blow, so perhaps the man used something to save him...?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Raven of Dusk

Approved. We'll just assume you'd been in the basement all along, seeng as half the basement players in here have dissapeared.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information