AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: In Need Of Help... Again lol.

Member Deviate is infamous around these parts Deviate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2013 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fariko Arsenic

Default In Need Of Help... Again lol.

I'm sorry for being a bother, but I need assistance again. Lol..

I have a English 1102 Definition Essay due tonight by 11:45. It's only supposed to be 5 paragraphs long. Anyways, my English professor this semester is super strict and marks off 15 points or so for every fragment. I always place my commas in the wrong spot. Lol.. Any English majors or someone willing to look over my essay let me know. ^^

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: In Need Of Help... Again lol.

Are you 13? Why not put it through Word? At least post it, I could probably help.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Member Deviate is infamous around these parts Deviate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2013 10:55 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fariko Arsenic

Quote Originally Posted by X e Y U Z i O View Post
    Are you 13? Why not put it through Word? At least post it, I could probably help.
    Wesley Benton
    Jean M. Zhuno
    ENGL 1102
    24rd Feb 2013
    What Is Success; Financial or Happiness?
    What is the American dream? Is it to have the upmost “success” in your tine of life? Many may think it means to own a house, a speedy car, and have financial freedom. Others may say it means to own a boat, cottage, an RV, or other superficial things. With that being said, does financial “success” mean happiness in one’s life? One definition that is rarely linked to the word “success” is - the accomplishment of an aim or purpose (Merriam-Webster).
    One way a person may measure “success” is through someone’s happiness. Some people may feel that having luxurious items and expensive clothes, jewelry or even cars is happiness. However, this is not universally true and is consequently not a true measure of success. Being “successful” means an entirely different matter to other people. Some people may consider having a loving or happy family great “success”. Couples who have been married for 40 or more years may say that was a “success” in which equals happiness.
    Another example of “success” could be health. A person who is obese could have lost a great deal of his or her weight. In doing so, they could very have well escaped catching a illness or disease. Type 2 Diabetes is caused by poor weight control, lack of exercise and poor diet. So someone who is obese and loses an exceptional amount of weight could have escaped the fate of living with type 2 diabetes. That persons “success” in losing weight led to him being happy.
    What about people who overcome hardships, tough goals, and losses of loved ones? It can be said that have overcome their hardships and turned that pain and sorrow into “success” or happiness. A persons goal to maintain a 3.5 GPA in return for a scholarship, could lead to happiness in attaining it. . An individual that has overcome an obstacle achieves a measure of success. As David Brinkley has stated, a man can be proud if he has laid “a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” The most valuable lessons can come from failures. Like Dale Carnegie said, “Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” And who could understand the meaning of success if they did not experience disappointment? Light would not exist without darkness and success would not be truly achieved without failure. But we all hope that this failure is only temporary.
    People want to achieve success and make plans to reach it. However, with a narrow interpretation of success, many people have no chance of finding it. They will continue to find themselves going the wrong way, missing out on opportunities, and happy moments along the way.

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Yeah, post it, we're dying to read it.

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

5 paragraphs? Thats like this thread.
    hella

Closed Thread

Thread Information