AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Code:Breaker

Member abyisidro is on a distinguished road abyisidro's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Baby Penguin
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2015 06:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Code:Breaker

i am really really hooked on code:breaker and i just want to know if you like it too. what do you think about the plot and the characters? who's your favorite character? for me, i like the attitude of sakura, and love emperor-dono(as a whole )

.:: しーん ::.

Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Baby Penguin
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Code:Breaker

so no one here reads/watches code:breaker? read/watch it guys and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as i did

Member redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2013 05:09 PM
    Threads

I watched code breaker. I didnt really like it honestly (i dont mean to sound mean about an anime u like). It's just story wasnt great to me and i had to force myself to watch some episodes. It is unfair to say this however since anime was only 12 episodes. I sure it didnt get even close to it's real story considering how many chapters manga has. So maybe it gets much better in the manga.

However, if u want to talk about the anime with me or discuss how manga flows after the anime feel free to do so ^^. Im kind of curious how manga continues anime anyway.
    Last edited by redtear; 02-08-2013 at 12:18 PM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Baby Penguin
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redtear View Post
    I watched code breaker. I didnt really like it honestly (i dont mean to sound mean about an anime u like). It's just story wasnt great to me and i had to force myself to watch some episodes. It is unfair to say this however since anime was only 12 episodes. I sure it didnt get even close to it's real story considering how many chapters manga has. So maybe it gets much better in the manga.

However, if u want to talk about the anime with me or discuss how manga flows after the anime feel free to do so ^^. Im kind of curious how manga continues anime anyway.
    i have not seen the anime yet. sorry. but i'll watch it soon and then maybe, we can bash it together. haha ) anyway, sometimes i dont like it when they turn mangas into anime. the story changes a bit.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

I've watched the anime. I got kinda annoyed by Sakurakouji.
    The first 2 episodes where pretty interesting. But i lost my interest the more i watched it. I still finished it though.

Member redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2013 05:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by abyisidro View Post
    i have not seen the anime yet. sorry. but i'll watch it soon and then maybe, we can bash it together. haha ) anyway, sometimes i dont like it when they turn mangas into anime. the story changes a bit.
    Im sure the manga is much better than the anime ^^. I feel they just didnt spend much effort at all and ended it with only 12 episodes. How could they even touch on the main story with only 12 episodes when manga has 200+ chapters lol. I actually started watching anime with the expection of it to have over 100+ episodes lol. But yeah ^^ when u've watched the anime message me on my profile or just post here. Im curious to know how it compared to manga. Oh and feel free to message me on my profile if u want to be friends ^^.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information