AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LAPD officier wants to kill cops

Banned Forum / Chat abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678's Avatar
    Gil
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2013 07:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default LAPD officier wants to kill cops

He already killed some and one of their family members, and wants to kill more. The police are currently looking everywhere for him, but he's eluded them so far. I hope he gets arrested and faces the death penalty for all the things he's done.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Default Re: LAPD officier wants to kill cops

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefgh12345678 View Post
    He already killed some and one of their family members, and wants to kill more. The police are currently looking everywhere for him, but he's eluded them so far. I hope he gets arrested and faces the death penalty for all the things he's done.
    Impossible for him to get the death penalty there. Try searching the areas laws before you go making yourself look like a fool....wait...too late, you've made yourself look like one for two years now. And given Google, much longer then that.

3. Likes Ranshiin, DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Dislikes Xeyuzio, nrL, IluvAllison, nslay disliked this post
    Senior Member nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2017 11:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Impossible for him to get the death penalty there. Try searching the areas laws before you go making yourself look like a fool....wait...too late, you've made yourself look like one for two years now. And given Google, much longer then that.
    I think that's a harsh assessment. I certainly don't think such sentiments are unusual even if the death penalty were outlawed in California (is it really?) You're obviously biased against the poster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capita..._in_California

5. Likes IluvAllison liked this post
    Dislikes GameGeeks disliked this post
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by nslay View Post
    I think that's a harsh assessment. I certainly don't think such sentiments are unusual even if the death penalty were outlawed in California (is it really?) You're obviously biased against the poster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capita..._in_California
    Yes I am. But I've put up with him since he joined in two years ago. He's annoying and should just go away. He has created multiple accounts over the years. This is just his latest. So yeah, I really don't like the guy. That said I was tired when I wrote that and was thinking of the NYPD. Besides, looking at that wiki no one has been executed in California since 2006. Still stands he'll most likely get life or die waiting for lethal injection. Next time, before you go defending people, make sure they're worth defending. He's been posting nothing but crap for two years and 90% of the forum despises him and think he should be perma-banned. He'll he's got a dozen and a half bans under his belt already. So be more active before you go up in arms.

7. Dislikes Xeyuzio, nslay disliked this post
    Senior Member nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes I am. But I've put up with him since he joined in two years ago. He's annoying and should just go away. He has created multiple accounts over the years. This is just his latest. So yeah, I really don't like the guy. That said I was tired when I wrote that and was thinking of the NYPD. Besides, looking at that wiki no one has been executed in California since 2006. Still stands he'll most likely get life or die waiting for lethal injection. Next time, before you go defending people, make sure they're worth defending. He's been posting nothing but crap for two years and 90% of the forum despises him and think he should be perma-banned. He'll he's got a dozen and a half bans under his belt already. So be more active before you go up in arms.
    Why bother to insult him? Why even read his posts if you don't like him? And who are we to decide he should be permabanned? You're just a bully ... you must be to take the time to write such posts against someone you don't like about a post you don't care about.

Yeah, just admit you're wrong. And allow me to add on top of that extra bit of irrelevance
    "Of the states where the death penalty is permitted, California has the largest number of inmates on death row"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_Punishment

You're the fool here and the laughing stock of me (OK not really).

9. Likes Xeyuzio, IluvAllison liked this post
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by nslay View Post
    Why bother to insult him? Why even read his posts if you don't like him? And who are we to decide he should be permabanned? You're just a bully ... you must be to take the time to write such posts against someone you don't like about a post you don't care about.

Yeah, just admit you're wrong. And allow me to add on top of that extra bit of irrelevance
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_Punishment

You're the fool here and the laughing stock of me (OK not really).
    Yeah, you actually know how many people are on death row and simply end up spending their lives on it till they die to some other cause? So being on death row and being executed are two different things. As for insulting him, just making the best of a bad situation. If I have to put up with him then he should have to do the same. I'm not just going to give someone a pass for being annoying. I struck one great blow and I'll keep at it till he's gone. He'll just keep on spamming so I'll just make due till he finally goes.

11. Likes Ranshiin liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, you actually know how many people are on death row and simply end up spending their lives on it till they die to some other cause? So being on death row and being executed are two different things. As for insulting him, just making the best of a bad situation. If I have to put up with him then he should have to do the same. I'm not just going to give someone a pass for being annoying. I struck one great blow and I'll keep at it till he's gone. He'll just keep on spamming so I'll just make due till he finally goes.
    That doesn't make the death sentence any less likely in the state of California.

Yeah, a bad situation you imagine and of posts that you perceive as spam. Of course, the choice of reading his posts and being annoyed as a consequence falls entirely on you. It's not his fault that you read his posts only to be annoyed by them.

I reiterate, you're just a bully. Nothing you said justifies your behavior and I'm thankful the likes of you aren't moderators.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, look at the posts of this account and the account of Videogamer555 and get back to me. It's pretty much all spam. And fine I'm a bully. Let me get a mod that'll back me up. Oh Blueangel06661. And I read them because I want to make him go away. Oh and for measure I'll bring another, DeathBlade/13.666 .

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

@blueangel06661

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

@nslay

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

DeathBlade/13.666 (Issues with mention for this one.)
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 02-10-2013 at 01:53 AM.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Who wouldn't want to kill cops? Keep up the good job!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, look at the posts of this account and the account of Videogamer555 and get back to me. It's pretty much all spam. And fine I'm a bully. Let me get a mod that'll back me up. Oh Blueangel06661. And I read them because I want to make him go away. Oh and for measure I'll bring another, DeathBlade/13.666 .

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

@blueangel06661

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

@nslay

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

DeathBlade/13.666 (Issues with mention for this one.)
    You forgot me. ¬_¬
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

16. Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

@GameGeeks For your own sake, stop holding a grudge against VG555(?) and just accept his presence here. Like whatever, sometimes he trolls sometimes he doesn't, let the mods handle it and dont waste your precious energy on it. I doubt he even cares about your rants, in fact I bet you he's laughing over it...

18. Likes Jozette liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Look, I know it's VG and he's usually spamming knucklehead, but this time it's a legit thread that's not based on something incomprehensibly moronic. Like mayushii said, "Don't waste your energy on it". He just gets happy that people are viewing and posting in his thread. I mean seriously, have you seen his threads where no one's posted anything in it? "How come no one's posted anything?!" -VG555. If you truly wish to get rid of him the hard way, simply ignore every post he makes so where no one is posting in any of his threads and he'll get butt hurt and leave because no one cares anymore about him.

Anyways about the thread/topic.

Here's the full story. http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/10/us/lap...html?hpt=hp_t1
    Apparently he's killing members of the LAPD the may have had something to do with his firing which he felt was horribly unjust. Granted, I haven't heard of any new killings lately; so I assume he's dealt with them all and is in hiding now. Though he did send a thing to Anderson Cooper with his former chief's name on it, and that guy is still alive. So who knows how long this will do down. As for a punishment, I'll withhold my two-cents until they catch him and he actually goes to trial. He may get deemed clinically insane with PTSD and said to a nuthouse. Or Someone could kill him outhouse the courthouse before he can even stand trial. Therefore, I'll wait until he's actually going to trial first.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Banned Forum / Chat rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2013 03:10 PM
    Threads

He probably got rednecked by the other rednecks.

I don't think he should get the death penalty. I think he got rednecked and is doing the right thing to kill rednecks

They probably rednecked the grozit out of him he is doing his public duty and should be honored for redneck killing.
    Last edited by rso0; 02-10-2013 at 11:40 AM.

21. Dislikes GameGeeks, DeathBlade/13.666 disliked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by rso0 View Post
    He probably got rednecked by the other rednecks.

I don't think he should get the death penalty. I think he got rednecked and is doing the right thing to kill rednecks

They probably rednecked the grozit out of him he is doing his public duty and should be honored for redneck killing.
    What does this have to do with anything? Why does it have to be rednecks?

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was gonna say...where's the article? It would have been quite the interesting read. I think the most time they can give him is life in prison without parole. I have a feeling that California no longer has the death penalty but I am not certain. I am not going to assume there isn't a death penalty because I am not very familiar with the laws in the United States. I know more about Canadian laws as I am from Canada. Regardless, he will most likely receive life in prison without parole. I believe that is the maximum sentence they can actually give him for his crimes. :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

And of course in all the tension and unrest, this happens. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...usaolp00000003

25. Likes GameGeeks liked this post
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    And of course in all the tension and unrest, this happens. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...usaolp00000003
    No amount of tension justifies such blatantly unprofessional behavior. At the very least they should lose their jobs, and ideally face reckless endangerment and/or attempted manslaughter charges.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

27. Likes GameGeeks liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    No amount of tension justifies such blatantly unprofessional behavior. At the very least they should lose their jobs, and ideally face reckless endangerment and/or attempted manslaughter charges.
    Absolutely. Their training should've taught them not to do such things even if it was the man they were looking for. They can't hid behind the fact that they're hunting a cop-killer on this.

29. Likes GameGeeks liked this post
    Banned Forum / Chat rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What does this have to do with anything? Why does it have to be rednecks?
    I simply can't verbalize what those words really mean. And if you knew what they actually meant you wouldn't mess with me about it.

31. Dislikes GameGeeks disliked this post
    ☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

I simply can't verbalize what those words really mean. And if you knew what they actually meant you wouldn't mess with me about it.
    You're Him, are you not?
    The One?

33. Likes IluvAllison liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So basically, you're so full of crap that it's coming out of your ears. Good to know.

35. Likes GameGeeks liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So basically, you're so full of crap that it's coming out of your ears. Good to know.
    I'm not full of crap. It's because I can't verbalize how they really are to me. The problem is this: I experience it and can't explain it well enough for YOU to understand. Then you think I'm a liar when I actually just can't verbalize what happened. When no one is looking I'm going to get it how it is though. It's my lack of communication skills not that I'm full of crap.

If I could verbalize what they really did you wouldn't call me full of crap so whatever.

My family will act a certain way in public and then totally different in private. It pretty much starts there. I'm the only one that tries to be honest about this. They twist it and lie about it etc..

There's way too much for me so they are able to make it look way different than it actually was. Since I can't talk about it right they are just going to do it when no one is looking.

But don't call me full of grozit just because I'm helpless to prove my side of things.
    Last edited by rso0; 02-10-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm not full of crap. It's because I can't verbalize how they really are to me. The problem is this: I experience it and can't explain it well enough for YOU to understand. Then you think I'm a liar when I actually just can't verbalize what happened. When no one is looking I'm going to get it how it is though. It's my lack of communication skills not that I'm full of crap.
    Right... Maybe you should learn to communicate things better instead of constantly trying to blame a group of people which may or may not have anything to do with the situation. Because you sound just as much as a bigot as you claim "rednecks" to be.

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

If I could verbalize what they really did you wouldn't call me full of crap so whatever.

My family will act a certain way in public and then totally different in private. It pretty much starts there. I'm the only one that tries to be honest about this. They twist it and lie about it etc..

There's way too much for me so they are able to make it look way different than it actually was. Since I can't talk about it right they are just going to do it when no one is looking.

But don't call me full of grozit just because I'm helpless to prove my side of things.
    You...you are Him! Indeed you are!
    Oh Chosen One, tis the day of rejoice for our people! For generations we have waited for Your coming, and in return, grant us the ability to experience and share Your Wisdom!

Do not worry, the Oracle will communicate your enlightened thoughts through me! Just say the word and it shall be so!
    Do not concern thyself with these pesky mortals, for they are like grass.
    THEY BEND UNDER THYNE FEET

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nrL View Post
    You...you are Him! Indeed you are!
    Oh Chosen One, tis the day of rejoice for our people! For generations we have waited for Your coming, and in return, grant us the ability to experience and share Your Wisdom!

Do not worry, the Oracle will communicate your enlightened thoughts through me! Just say the word and it shall be so!
    Do not concern thyself with these pesky mortals, for they are like grass.
    THEY BEND UNDER THYNE FEET
    lol. Can you just smash them all for me then?

Closed Thread

Thread Information