AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Love Bacon

Member Deviate is infamous around these parts Deviate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2013 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fariko Arsenic

Default I Love Bacon

Hi, thee name is Wesley, but everyone calls me Wes.

A little bit about myself.. Lets see...

I am a E-Sports enthusiast, as well as an up coming professional Call of Duty player. I live within the state of Georgia, I attend Kennewsaw State University. I love the college life, late nights, parties, and being broke(has to be the best part). I'm really random, and say some of the craziest things.

I watch anime a lot on my spare time(class time). I have no specific genre that I like. I'll give anything a try, but I do have preferences. Some of my favorite anime at the moment would be; Xam-D, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, School Days, Elfen Lied, Nabari no Ou, Rumbling Hearts, Angel Beats, Gunslinger Girl(I'm on a rant now). I'm always up for new suggestions. (:

Anyways, it is nice to meet all of you people. I enjoy making new friends and meeting poeple. Feel free to tweet me(cliche) at - iSoDeviate. Feel free to ask meh any questions. It is 4am here, so this post may have some inconsistency in it. I'll adjust it later xD
    Last edited by Deviate; 01-26-2013 at 03:01 AM.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: I Love Bacon

Standard Kaleohano Greeting...ENGAGE!!!!

Yo Dawg!
    I heard you like Anime,
    So i put an Anime, inside of your Anime!

Now you can watch Anime, while you watch Anime!

My way of saying welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Theres a lot of cool people on here and they all digg anime as much, if not more than you do!

So you're a professional CoD player? Thats cool. I sorta do "war-game LARPing" except the guns are real...and people actually die...and its more commonly referred to as the US Military. Its a lot of fun, you should try it out some time haha.
    anyways, nice to meet you, enjoy the forum, and don't be a douche. I will make you hate yourself and your family if you act like an a$$hole here. but since you love bacon, know that i love you!
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 01-26-2013 at 07:56 AM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    So you're a professional CoD player? Thats cool. I sorta do "war-game LARPing" except the guns are real...and people actually die...and its more commonly referred to as the US Military. Its a lot of fun, you should try it out some time haha.
    anyways, nice to meet you, enjoy the forum, and don't be a douche. I will make you hate yourself and your family if you act like an a$$hole here. but since you love bacon, know that i love you! [/COLOR]
    Yeah, I'm working on it. There is actually a lot of money to be made in it. Plus awesome sponsorships, free flights to events, and England for international events. I know life isn't about all about money, but hey you can't go wrong playing video games for money and big pool prizes.

I have respect for anyone in the Military. Even the Chair Force, but hey they all have specific roles. None the less, I was gonna join after JROTC but plans changed. Wanna hear something I'm quite proud of? I was offered to join OCS after I spoken with an OSO. First I must attain the proper school requirements. Which shouldn't take too much longer. Oh yeah,I'll be join the branch where the cockiest live. The Marines as an Officer. If I pass the school.

Bacon is my only weakness,I'm not a big kid at all. About 6'2 210 pounds, I sweat bacon grease when I PT cause I'll eat like a pound before PT, lol. I'm about that life. xD

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Deviate View Post
    Yeah, I'm working on it. There is actually a lot of money to be made in it. Plus awesome sponsorships, free flights to events, and England for international events. I know life isn't about all about money, but hey you can't go wrong playing video games for money and big pool prizes.

I have respect for anyone in the Military. Even the Chair Force, but hey they all have specific roles. None the less, I was gonna join after JROTC but plans changed. Wanna hear something I'm quite proud of? I was offered to join OCS after I spoken with an OSO. First I must attain the proper school requirements. Which shouldn't take too much longer. Oh yeah,I'll be join the branch where the cockiest live. The Marines as an Officer. If I pass the school.

Bacon is my only weakness,I'm not a big kid at all. About 6'2 210 pounds, I sweat bacon grease when I PT cause I'll eat like a pound before PT, lol. I'm about that life. xD
    haha feel free to join the marines as an Officer. that just means you'll work for me. The thing about being an officer, is that you don't get to have as much fun as Enlisted. Most people try to avoid you, and you're pretty much exclusively doing paperwork. So on expect to be respected on on a personal level. i Was accepted into the Naval academy, but said f'k that because i don't wanna be an officer. choice is yours though.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

haha feel free to join the marines as an Officer. that just means you'll work for me. The thing about being an officer, is that you don't get to have as much fun as Enlisted. Most people try to avoid you, and you're pretty much exclusively doing paperwork. So on expect to be respected on on a personal level. i Was accepted into the Naval academy, but said f'k that because i don't wanna be an officer. choice is yours though.
    sigh.. That's the dilemma I face. I wanna lead Marines into combat, but don't wanna be 'that guy' lol. I may join just as enlisted and maybe go ANGLICO. Either way won't happen until I finish up this year of college anyways. I enjoy the college life very much, but I'm ready to get out there and do something much more exciting, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.

Thanks for the warm welcome with the rules and all good sir. I will respectfully accept your offer to read the rules. But more then likely I will just skim through them and pretend like I actually read it.

Sincerely, Deviate <3

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

sigh.. That's the dilemma I face. I wanna lead Marines into combat, but don't wanna be 'that guy' lol. I may join just as enlisted and maybe go ANGLICO. Either way won't happen until I finish up this year of college anyways. I enjoy the college life very much, but I'm ready to get out there and do something much more exciting, lol.
    Lead Marines into combat? You don't seem to understand how modern warfare actually works. Especially if you think you'll see combat as an officer. I'm in sorta college right now. My A school is the toughest program academically available in the Military. Its f'kin hard, but at least I basically get the same freedoms as college students, however, i have a lot of money rather than being broke. And chicks in Charleston go absolutely apeshit over us guys when we're in uniform lol.

I don't know if playing video games is exactly what i'd call getting "out there." If you really wanna get out there, join the navy as an Undesignated Airman. A buddy of mine got sent from boot camp straight to the USS George Washington. (Aircraft Carrier that is Home-Ported in Yokosuka Japan and thats where he'll be stationed for the next 2-4 years.) From what he tells me, they'll be heading to Australia in about a month if i remember right. So yea, if wanna experience the world, go Navy. If you wanna kill people and see the world, go Navy SEAL.
    Hmmm... Been a while

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lead Marines into combat? You don't seem to understand how modern warfare actually works. Especially if you think you'll see combat as an officer. I'm in sorta college right now. My A school is the toughest program academically available in the Military. Its f'kin hard, but at least I basically get the same freedoms as college students, however, i have a lot of money rather than being broke. And chicks in Charleston go absolutely apeshit over us guys when we're in uniform lol.

I don't know if playing video games is exactly what i'd call getting "out there." If you really wanna get out there, join the navy as an Undesignated Airman. A buddy of mine got sent from boot camp straight to the USS George Washington. (Aircraft Carrier that is Home-Ported in Yokosuka Japan and thats where he'll be stationed for the next 2-4 years.) From what he tells me, they'll be heading to Australia in about a month if i remember right. So yea, if wanna experience the world, go Navy. If you wanna kill people and see the world, go Navy SEAL.
    Playing video games gets me by in college, I make decent money. Well, I'm only gonna join the Navy or Marines. I was at an Army base the other day and saw no discipline. Females had pedicures, outta stance, guys weren't dressed properly. Where is our Army going?

I don't mean to sound sadistic, but I do wanna see combat. I'm going to the Military for 2 reasons, the experience and background. I hope to work for the FBI afterwards or DEA. Again, I wanna see action in my life, not sit behind a desk job all my life. Boring.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Playing video games gets me by in college, I make decent money. Well, I'm only gonna join the Navy or Marines. I was at an Army base the other day and saw no discipline. Females had pedicures, outta stance, guys weren't dressed properly. Where is our Army going?

I don't mean to sound sadistic, but I do wanna see combat. I'm going to the Military for 2 reasons, the experience and background. I hope to work for the FBI afterwards or DEA. Again, I wanna see action in my life, not sit behind a desk job all my life. Boring.
    if you're one of the people seeing combat, its highly unlikely you'll be able to make it into the FBI or DEA. The only background you'll have is that of someone who's been through something that has driven many people to insanity. They more than likely wouldn't see you mentally fit for something requiring the security clearance you'd need. If your ultimate goal is to end up in either the FBI or DEA, then you need to either be an MP in any branch, or an MA in the Navy. And then you have to be incredibly badass at all times.

As far as discipline in the examples you gave, the military isn't as up-tight as civilians tend to believe. Yes, we're professionals and work 24/7, but we're still human. We still need to be able to let loose a bit. What you saw those soldiers doing was them simply using as much freedom as uniform regulations will allow. Believe me, we get plenty of crap from our superiors that we usually don't step out of the bounds of what we're allowed to do. And besides, how do you know that they were out of uniform? Where do you get your information on proper US Army uniform wear?
    Hmmm... Been a while

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

if you're one of the people seeing combat, its highly unlikely you'll be able to make it into the FBI or DEA. The only background you'll have is that of someone who's been through something that has driven many people to insanity. They more than likely wouldn't see you mentally fit for something requiring the security clearance you'd need. If your ultimate goal is to end up in either the FBI or DEA, then you need to either be an MP in any branch, or an MA in the Navy. And then you have to be incredibly badass at all times.
    See, it's positive and negative. I wanna see combat, but then more then likely won't work for who I want too. As or Master At Arms, they look pretty badass. My cousin who is a Medic wants me to join as a MA. Funny he's been in the Navy for 4 years, never seen a ship once, lol. If I do MP I might go Marines because I hear they have SRT and K-9. I can't speak about Navy, so can you indulge any info?

As far as discipline in the examples you gave, the military isn't as up-tight as civilians tend to believe. Yes, we're professionals and work 24/7, but we're still human. We still need to be able to let loose a bit. What you saw those soldiers doing was them simply using as much freedom as uniform regulations will allow. Believe me, we get plenty of crap from our superiors that we usually don't step out of the bounds of what we're allowed to do. And besides, how do you know that they were out of uniform? Where do you get your information on proper US Army uniform wear?
    I understand what you're saying, but acrylic nails, painted, full make-up while on post? I can't say I agree with that. Also Army now has stress cards, wtf? I respect the Army and they have a lot of badass units, but I'm referring to small percent of the people who make them look bad.

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello mortal I to be Jozz. The conqueror of all area's of AF. WELCOME TO TEH MADNESS!~
    hella

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Deviate : Hello! Welcome to AF. Enjoy your time here and . . . !

Have a great week ahead.

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello and welcome
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information