AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hunter X hunter

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Default hunter X hunter

Oh boy, well i haven't been around here very often lately and i never really posted round these parts here anyways. But this one definitely one of my favorite series of all time most likely.

Watched the newest episode(episode 85) and i dont think ive ever been more disappointed by an anime this hard lol.

Spoiler:

i understand and i dont mind when they kill characters off...but i hate when mangas or animes kill a character off in certain ways. Like when they show you some blatantly obvious super strong person and shroud him in a bunch of mystery to the point where you dont even really know much of how he fights at all. Then they get rid of him.... It just feels so lame lol. It's like if you watch fairy tail and the way the treated mystigan. He put everyone around him to sleep when entering the town to get a new mission from the guild. People didnt even see his face or hear him speak or see him whatsoever. Its like that and then just imagine that they killed him off right after that without even showing him in a good fight or anything.

anyways...im rambling...but that disappoints me.

Anyone else out there keeping up with this anime or like this? Favorite character? Other animes you like/watch?
    Last edited by aerophobia; 06-25-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Junior Member aralizastar7 is on a distinguished road aralizastar7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 12:16 AM
    Threads

Default aralizastar7

My favorite anime is D.gray man I started watching it and is awsome.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: hunter X hunter

My friend seems to love this show, and he said the most recent episode was "godly". I tried to avoid reading your spoiler, but had a hard time not reading some. Maybe try a spoiler tab next time? Thanks (:. Lol, but yeah.. I'll try this show soon and let you know.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Default Re: aralizastar7

ah, yea i like that anime too. But i don't think ive ever finished it. i started it like twice and got distracted by a multitude of other things and other shows and lost track of where i was at. I need to finish watching that at some point :P

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Alucard View Post
    My friend seems to love this show, and he said the most recent episode was "godly". I tried to avoid reading your spoiler, but had a hard time not reading some. Maybe try a spoiler tab next time? Thanks (:. Lol, but yeah.. I'll try this show soon and let you know.
    I changed it. I totally forgot you could do that. i havent been on here in a while and it was late at night right before i went to bed lol. sry :/
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: aralizastar7

Quote Originally Posted by aerophobia View Post
    ah, yea i like that anime too. But i don't think ive ever finished it. i started it like twice and got distracted by a multitude of other things and other shows and lost track of where i was at. I need to finish watching that at some point :P

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

I changed it. I totally forgot you could do that. i havent been on here in a while and it was late at night right before i went to bed lol. sry :/
    Its no problem! Thanks for editing it, really helpful.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information