AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Scooby-Doo Theory

Senior Member Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Typewriter Dolphin Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2014 08:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Scooby-Doo Theory

So, I was watching some old Scooby-Doo episodes. I came too this theory, every 4th guy they meet is the bad guy!

I'm talking about old Scooby-Doo though in 1967 and such. Does anyone care to concur?

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Scooby-Doo Theory

I'm still bamboozled about the character stereotypes those pesky kids interpret, nevermind the bad guys. So there's this stoner who always has the munchies and laughs histerically; apparently, he's the only one who talks to a dog and understands it. Then there's this permavirgin nerd who travels across the world with them and never gets laid. Meanwhile the local jock always says "Let's split up, gang!" when it would be safer to stick together because he needs to go bang the prom queen. The prom queen is an obvious {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}, since she's always there for appearance and never does/says anything useful.

If you wanna see some interesting/weird SD episodes, try "Mystery Inc.", where it appears the gang are predestined to go insane and kill eachother. Season 3 isn't even out yet.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Meh Crusader Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Artemis Watermelon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2013 11:15 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tarkenfire Steam ID: Tarkenfire

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.LeDoom! View Post
    If you wanna see some interesting/weird SD episodes, try "Mystery Inc.", where it appears the gang are predestined to go insane and kill eachother. Season 3 isn't even out yet.
    Okay, I looked up the Wikipedia page for that and look at some of the episode summaries...I feel I must post one that sums up my thoughts on this series (like most summaries, this has spoilers):

Velma and Hot Dog Water are discovered to be working for Mr. E and are going on missions for him; here they go to Russia to retrieve a piece of the Planaspheric Disc from an old house, but when they are stopped by the guard and the nightmare witch Baba Yaga comes to life and attacks them, they buy the house and bring it to Crystal Cove, where the house springs chicken legs and rampages around town. Meanwhile, the gang are looking to replace Daphne and Velma suggests Hot Dog Water, who is out on parole for helping to make the jail more cruel and unforgiving.
    Less is more.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkenfire View Post
    Okay, I looked up the Wikipedia page for that and look at some of the episode summaries...I feel I must post one that sums up my thoughts on this series (like most summaries, this has spoilers):

Velma and Hot Dog Water are discovered to be working for Mr. E and are going on missions for him; here they go to Russia to retrieve a piece of the Planaspheric Disc from an old house, but when they are stopped by the guard and the nightmare witch Baba Yaga comes to life and attacks them, they buy the house and bring it to Crystal Cove, where the house springs chicken legs and rampages around town. Meanwhile, the gang are looking to replace Daphne and Velma suggests Hot Dog Water, who is out on parole for helping to make the jail more cruel and unforgiving.
    Actually, mother Russia brings The House to kapitaliski Amierica for a little show and tell, it's only normal for it to sping chicken legs, it's Baba Jaga's house.

The gang later reforms and Hotdog Water becomes their double agent and helps them screw over the old mystery gang, and steal all their disk pieces. What they do with them all later remains unknown yet, but the ghost of a friar suggests that they kill the dog.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

I don't know what's going on... :S
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Closed Thread

Thread Information