AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Parasite Eve 2

Senior Member Gampersnaz Gampersnaz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2004 09:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Has anyone in the existence of this website heard of one of the best games in creation!?!?!
    Parasite Eve and Parasite Eve 2!?!?
    I know of 2 people... and they only know of it because of me! h34r:

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Make that 3 people, whats this mysterie game I have never heard about about anyway?
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member april110 is an unknown quantity at this point april110's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 07:31 PM
    Threads

i love it. i like the part in parasite eve 2, when that girl transforms..i dunno y, but it is so cool..

by the way, parasite eve is made by squaresoft (well now squareenix, but back then when the game was made, they were known as squaresoft). parasite eve is an rpg/horror

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

h34r: OH!! You mean where her cheeks split apart, and her spine grows out of her back? h34r:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2005 02:09 PM
    Threads

Tis CoOl YAaaaY!!!
    THE PATH TO LIFE IS ONLY EXCEEDED BY THE PATH TO THE BATHROOM.

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

yes i have heard of them but i couldent get in to the battle system

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2004 03:51 AM
    Threads

Wow, that's an old game, but also brilliant. It was the first PS game I ever played. I remember when the playstation came out and Parasite Eve was the one game we got with it. We did't have memory cards though so I wanted to see how far I could get without saving. I got as far as the 3-headed dog.

Parasite Eve 2 is one I am forced to stop playing. It's just INSANE! I've played it so many times through that I am almost done with scavanger mode. I kill everything with the baton and bayonet . I also love it when you can hide behind a golem while one of their buddies with a grenade launcher shot him while hey aim for you.

But really, that game is a brain-buster. All the scientific talk hurt my brain! I looooooved playing it and I wish they had done another.

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by Countess_D@Jun 30 2004, 02:12 AM
    Wow, that's an old game, but also brilliant. It was the first PS game I ever played. I remember when the playstation came out and Parasite Eve was the one game we got with it.
    the game came out in 1999 you think six years is old? any way how old are you? if the first game you played was eve you have to be young or just deprived and in case of the ladder im sorry i asked

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Parasite Eve is one of the 3 or 4 PS games I still have. Pretty Awesome. I've never played Parsite Eve 2 myself. Heard its good. I can't find it at EB, so...
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

FINALLY!! People who have played the game!!! wOOt!!!!
    PE 2 was REALLY hard to find. I found it at the flea market though.
    And, yes, Parasite Eve is really good, depending on your tastes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm 15 and it feels old to me. Anything over 3 years is old news to me. I usually know what's coming out months before it does anyway through X-play. I am more up to date on video games than anime just so you know.

Oh yeah, the playstation was a Christmas present so we didn't choose the game. And it's also not the first game i've ever played exactly, just the first playstation game....I think.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ahhh i see any way im a hasrd core retro gamer so i dont consider six years very old hell i play games that are nine years old on a regilar basis nights any one?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heard of the Parasite Eve movie? I saw it in a video game store a few times.

A novel started the creation of the video game, now the book has been made into a movie. It's at Amazon for sale too if anyone finds it interesting. It isn't anime though so don't get your hopes up.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...5595960-7502510

Closed Thread

Thread Information