AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Mindless Serentiy.

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

Default Mindless Serentiy.

Was just wondering if any of you all had little 'happy places' you go to really relax your mind? What are they? Care to explain, in detail?

I have quite a few Happy Places, I think I will only mention 2 here though..

The first is my most used:
    I am standing on the top of a hill covered in the most brilliant golden wheat. It spreads all around me and briskly covers the rolling hills in front of me. I know that behind me the hills and golden wheat rolls on for as far as the eye can see. The land in front of me though is not just golden rolls, it is dotted in the distance with majestic mountains, capped in bright white snow. Between the mountains and I, nestled softly inbetween a few hills, is a rather blue pond. Although over a mile away, I can still make out the shape of an animal, most likely a deer, drinking from the pond. All around me birds chirp, play, and squabble. Their chirps are softly lulled by the light and soft breeze from the mountains. The wheat stands about waist height, and softly tickles my hand as the wind flows by. Beside me, I can not see, but I know their lies someone. I can feel our connection, and love without seeing them. I know all is right and I am happy, and nothing needs to change.

The second is a bit different, but not any less used:
    It's late but not midnight late, as the countdown has not started yet. I am standing alone, on a platform, in a room of about 30,000+ people. Everyone is watching me, their hands high, and their smiles wide. The room is big enough to hold all these peopla dn more, but everyone is still visibly packed shoulder to shoulder. I can hear nothing, but can feel the amount of noise in the room, reverbrating off of my bones. Directly in front of me lay four turn tables, a rather large sound board, my laptop and iPod, and a few other instruments. '10 seconds till MC Countdown Mr. Collins' comes over my monitor headphones. I begin fading my track slowly, while slowly removing the headphones. The wave of noise hits me, but not in a shocking way, more like a splash of cool water on a hot dry summer day. The enjoyment from the croud is so much that a tear tries to battle its way out of my eyes, but I do not let it. I see the MC moving along his platform towards me, I know its time for that New Year countdown, I begin to fade out my last track, and bring a more atmosphereric track to the front. The MC yells 'Ladies and Gentleman, DJ. Collins will be bringing us into the New Year here at Sensation White Dusseldorf Germany!' That is the end of that one, usually thats all i need

What are some of yall's happy places?
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Mindless Serentiy.

I do have this one "happy place", as it happens.

I live in city, which of course can be noisy and stressful at times; but there's this one place I know within the city that's relatively quiet. It's about as close as I can get to nature as to where I live. Sometimes I'll go there to relax or ponder, or sometimes just to get some air or for a change of scene. Besides, it's not all that healthy for the mind to be in one place all the time, and I don't always have the means to travel to more natural surroundings beyond the city.

This "happy place" has no particular name since it's merely an open, unowned plot of land; as such, it's full of various, wild (overgrown) plants and animals which otherwise don't appear in the city. The space is essentially a large raised field, a hill which, because of its high point permits some fantastic views of the city and spectacular sunsets. What I like most about this place is its sense of openess; its geographical structure means that no boundaries can be seen (unless you go deep down to one of the hill's sides of course). The wild field grass is long and looks especially beautiful when covered in morning frost, or when caught by the light of the rising or setting sun. At certain times of the year (and if one is quiet enough) it's not unusual to see wild animals, such as field mice, hares and frogs. This "happy place" may sound pretty humble to some, but since I have a strong mental connection to this place, perhaps that's why I find it more appealling than most. After all, you only get out of something as much as you put into it.
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 12-15-2012 at 06:30 AM.

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

my happy place is music and the comfort of a friend

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Member Mizukoi Kurumi has a reputation beyond repute Mizukoi Kurumi has a reputation beyond repute Mizukoi Kurumi has a reputation beyond repute Mizukoi Kurumi has a reputation beyond repute Mizukoi Kurumi has a reputation beyond repute Mizukoi Kurumi has a reputation beyond repute Mizukoi Kurumi has a reputation beyond repute Mizukoi Kurumi has a reputation beyond repute Mizukoi Kurumi has a reputation beyond repute Mizukoi Kurumi has a reputation beyond repute Mizukoi Kurumi has a reputation beyond repute Mizukoi Kurumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2012 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My bed, what else can it be?

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Car rides.. I really like moving scenery to just sit and ponder things while listening to music.

Back at my old house I lived in a house on a few hundred acres. 3/4th of our yard was surrounded by vast fields. I used to sit on a swing on the front porch and swing and listen to my music while looking at the fields for hours. It was the closest thing I could get to moving scenery. A few shrubs and trees vaguely moved.lol.

The front porch was my domain. Everyone knew to not disturb me while I was day dreaming out there. It was a beautiful view.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Closed Thread

Thread Information