AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: How is every one's day today!?

Junior Member Curious Uchia is on a distinguished road Curious Uchia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Book
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2012 03:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Just Ask Me

Default How is every one's day today!?

How is ur day going so far friends? It's very over cast over here.
    what would be the perfect rainy day for some of you??

Mine would be with it raining for hours, and staring out the window and getting lost in the sound. Till some one comes and ruins my pondering.... then i have to turn around throw the plastic smile and tell them
    sorry thought i saw something out there. ( why lie? because my roommates for reason's i can not say have a very good reason not to let me ponder too much. for my sake n theirs) No dont ask, n no i dont much
    care to your theories about it.... soo...

SOOOOOOO.... WHAT ABOUT YOOOOU GUYSS??!!>!!>!oh!o!!!ldldld!!
    Last edited by Curious Uchia; 12-13-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Default Re: How is every one's day today!?

I would have to agree that having a nice window to sit and look out towards the pouring rain is a good way of getting in a pondering mood.

My day has been UP AND DOWN UP AND DOWN AND THEN DOWN AND DOWN and then STAGNANT like where it usually is! But I had some nice UPS Ooooh I gotta make meslef some more of those indeeeeeeeed! ahahahahaha YEEES ^_^

Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Book
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

HAHAHAH those UPS sure are addicting :P, we need to find more of them... we must walk to the black gates of mordor!!!! ahem... yeaaaahhh...

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been study for my last final exam since 10 in the morning and it's 1:30 now. I can best describe my day as boring and a little stressful.

Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Book
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeBboy View Post
    I've been study for my last final exam since 10 in the morning and it's 1:30 now. I can best describe my day as boring and a little stressful.

I just finished mine yesterday.... it was brutal... brutal. I feel for you.

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Uchia View Post
    I just finished mine yesterday.... it was brutal... brutal. I feel for you.
    Yeah I have a feeling this one will be hard just because of all the different material that I have to know for the test.

Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Book
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeBboy View Post
    Yeah I have a feeling this one will be hard just because of all the different material that I have to know for the test.
    You'll get it done and pass! . I think i got a total of 10 hours of sleep these past 2 weeks. im sure u can relate.

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

HAHAHAH those UPS sure are addicting :P, we need to find more of them... we must walk to the black gates of mordor!!!! ahem... yeaaaahhh...
    hahaha wtf im not talking about being high! LOL ;D Without any enhancing substances my day was up and down lol ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You'll get it done and pass! . I think i got a total of 10 hours of sleep these past 2 weeks. im sure u can relate.
    Thanks for the encouragement. I Know that I can pass this one seeing as I've been able to pass all my other finals. I can't wait for this one to be done with.

Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Book
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by mayushii View Post
    hahaha wtf im not talking about being high! LOL ;D Without any enhancing substances my day was up and down lol ^_^
    HAHA neither was i, Your not the first person to relate drugs to me though, i am a bit out there lol!!! hey but so was every great philosopher n scientist!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

HAHA neither was i, Your not the first person to relate drugs to me though, i am a bit out there lol!!! hey but so was every great philosopher n scientist!!
    Really! I just thought because of the way I typed that ^^ and the way you said those UPS are addicting! Lol! Please do share what kind of UPS you(!) are talking about! ^_^ Ahhh so you are a philosopher are you!! sitting pondering at the windows!

Member Sinestro is on a distinguished road Sinestro's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Valkyrie Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 05:47 AM
    Threads

The sun is shining, it's reasonably warm, and would be a great day to be in a pool. I also have to work in a few hours. Yesterday was my day off, and it was cold and raining -_-

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Can't go for a walk without getting frostbitten

Not that I need to, just saiyan

Junior Member ZHANG FELIX is on a distinguished road ZHANG FELIX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 03:10 AM
    Threads

Today I watched the latest update of the anime(Naruto and bleach), I just want to know if I can see finale in 2012?

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I find it quite amusing, methinks.

So, I did my paper last minute for my video and audio editing class. In that same class, I had midterms so I crammed everything last minute. So, I received a B+ on both of my paper AND midterm.
    I checked out my grade and I have A, B, and C. I think it's quite nifty, really. I'm happy with my grade to be real honest. And... whatelse? Oh that's it.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sunny. And we usually get crazy snow by now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information