AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Marching Band Members!?

Senior Member Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Clannad Botan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2014 03:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Marching Band Members!?

Any marching band members in the forum!!?? Give a shout if so!
    I march with the clarinet! I've been in it for about three years now, and am considered one of the top marchers .////.
    I also got to play first clarinet this year.

What about you guys!?

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Marching Band Members!?

I played Alto Sax for 4 years, I was also known as the loudest player in my 180+ band. Though I mainly stayed in 2nd Sax. I loved the parts more than first chair.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 12-06-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

3. Likes Nunnally Vi Brittania liked this post
    Senior Member Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Clannad Botan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I played Alto Sax for 3 years, I was also known as the loudest player in my 180+ band. Though I mainly stayed in 2nd Sax. I loved the parts more than first chair.
    What kind of marching band show did you guys do while you were there?

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was never in marching band. Tough during high school I was in my school's performance guitar band. It was really fun playing all the different guitar pieces.

Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Clannad Botan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've always wanted to play the guitar ^ ^ That was something I wanted as a kid. But instead I decided to play clarinet. I think that's awesome for your school has a performance guitar band!

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It's been so long I barely can remember the songs, but I can remember the movements on the field though. XD I remember playing Children of Sanchez, Conga, Be Thou My Vision, Stars Fell on Alabama, Too Much Time on My Hands, Thriller, and many others... Just can't remember when I played them.

How about you, @Nunnally Vi Brittania ?

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Clannad Botan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    It's been so long I barely can remember the songs, but I can remember the movements on the field though. XD I remember playing Children of Sanchez, Conga, Be Thou My Vision, Stars Fell on Alabama, Too Much Time on My Hands, Thriller, and many others... Just can't remember when I played them.

How about you, @Nunnally Vi Brittania ?
    Actually, we recently got done with a show based on Queen, the Britain band. Last year we did James Bond and the year before we did Tales From The Crypt, Edward Scissor Hands, and Beetlejuice rolled into one show.(Basically all musical pieces from Danny Elfman.) The longest show we've ever done was ten minutes long, music and field wise. Wedidn't do too many visuals. My whole family runs with marching band in our blood so it was destined for me to join....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Nunnally Vi Brittania View Post
    Actually, we recently got done with a show based on Queen, the Britain band. Last year we did James Bond and the year before we did Tales From The Crypt, Edward Scissor Hands, and Beetlejuice rolled into one show.(Basically all musical pieces from Danny Elfman.) The longest show we've ever done was ten minutes long, music and field wise. Wedidn't do too many visuals. My whole family runs with marching band in our blood so it was destined for me to join....
    Nice selection. I know what you mean about family and band. My dad and brother both did it. Hell My brother was the one that got me playing the Contrabass Clarinet. Fun times. I think our longest show was 14 minutes including our opening and closing pieces that we traditionally do.

Junior Member The Phoenix Force is on a distinguished road The Phoenix Force's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2012 11:47 PM
    Threads

I marched Alto Sax my first 2 years then I became Drum Major my junior and senior years. We had a great group and it was fun performing our shows! Now I dream of becoming the drum major for the college band that I'm a part of.

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, I remember the high school marching band. A hair cut, properly sized shirt, and a shower would have made some of the guys heartrendingly hot. The only really memorable thing about them was that they were better than the football team. Like, you didn't go to football games for the football players. You went to watch the marching band.

12. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Oh I had many roles: drum, bell lyre, cymbals, and bass drum. I participated marching since grade 2 until grade 6 in elementary so its 4 years. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I played clarinet for a few years before entering the marching band in High School. Like AA said, people came to football games moreso to watch our halftime show than the actual game. c: We were a tiny band, only 1A, but it was so much fun, we were all really close to each other because of our size.

Lessee, I played alto sax and clarinet regularly, along with about a third of the percussion for Winter Perc. XD Then oboe, bass clarinet, and marimba for concerts. If there was one reason I'd go back to High School, it'd be to be a nerdy band geek again. :P

Member desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

I'm in marching band! I was apart of the color guard but since the season us over, I'm a clarinet the field show was awesome as well as last year... This would be my second year so far and still going strong

Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Clannad Botan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by desidoodle07 View Post
    I'm in marching band! I was apart of the color guard but since the season us over, I'm a clarinet the field show was awesome as well as last year... This would be my second year so far and still going strong
    Do you know what the theme of your show was? How many competitions did you go to?

Member desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

Last year it was about 8 competitions and our theme then was Music Around The World.... This year since we got a new band teacher, we've been to like 3 and our theme was Les Miserables!
    Last edited by desidoodle07; 12-16-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Clannad Botan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, Les Miserables?? That's awesome, we did Queen. We did two competitions in one day. It was so fun, but our band director said we couldn't do that again because of all the energy it took out of us, but nonetheless we got it done! We also did a competition on a week day. We do some crazy stuff, but that's what a band family does, right??

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

I did marching band all through high school, but thats was in the 90's for me! I played trumpet, and for most of high school I was 1st. I come from a pretty darn small school and we really sucked lol. That I was first was kind of sad.
    ~ Tristan

Closed Thread

Thread Information