AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What sort of relationship do you have with your family?

Junior Member purplewings is on a distinguished road purplewings's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Hdtv
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2013 06:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rouge 1888

Default Re: What sort of relationship do you have with your family?

i dont really have one , since i moved into my own place , i rarely see or speak to any of them going to vist my dad tomorrow be the first time i have seen him in over a year , bar the odd phonecall we're just not that close

2. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Banned Forum / Chat rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2013 03:10 PM
    Threads

I don't really have one. It's kind of a hate hate relationship no matter what kind of things I try.

4. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Pretty bad with dad, due to the fact that he's an alcoholic who ran out on me and my mom.

Okay with mom: I see her every weekend or so, but being away at college has definitely made things hard. She's moving into a 1-bedroom and getting rid of my room soon, unfortunately.

Sorry to be a downer. xD
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

6. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Banned Forum / Chat rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They hate me no matter what I do. Now all I get to do is harbor hate for someone that I actually looked at like I didn't hate him and that thought disgusts me I hate the frell so much.

Massive abuse on someone who was only made to look like they actually deserve it.
    Last edited by rso0; 02-08-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ParaParaJMo View Post
    My 7 year old daughter means everything to me. Unfortunately, I cannot have her stay in Japan. It would be too overwhelming for me and for her to re-adjust to not just a new country, but I move around a lot now and I do not want to force that upon her trying to start over and over.

I know no matter what happens, they will be there for me.
    Wait. So are you going to send her away while you stay in Japan? While moving is hard, if she stays there she might get to be bilingual without all the classes and whatnot, which is quite an edge in and of itself, and can get you a good job alone.

Granted a lot of Japanese speak English very well. But people who can get a US security clearance and speak fluent Japanese? Not so many.

Or do gobs of Marines learn the language while they're there? I guess I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Srk View Post
    Dad's never really home; the only times I really see him are all at work because we work for the same landscaping company, and it's only for a few minutes.
    So he goes somewhere in the evenings? Or just that he's home while you're away? What about weekends?

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Ok I guess.
    They don't like what I have to talk about sometimes so I just keep to myself when I'm at home.
    You mean like dating stuff? Or are you doing "bad things" in their opinion and they don't know how to deal with that?

Quote Originally Posted by I A View Post
    Me? I was always the silent sensitive one who didn't show emotion to anyone. Yet if I tried to pull anything my brother did, I would get my radio taken away. Even though I'm an adult and shouldn't have to deal with then anymore, it's not that simple...
    So are you older? They might have meant to be like that with both of you and just lost control. Maybe you get a bunch of privileges or support he doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Maki the contractor View Post
    my uncle makes fun of my interests and so does everyone else.
    You mean they don't like anime? These days there's a lot of stuff with very broad appeal. Ghost in the Shell for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra. View Post
    My mother died about 5 years ago, and shortly after that I stopped living with my father and moved in with my uncle.
    So, not really close at all. I see him like once a year.
    Do you call and whatnot? E-mail maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryCookies View Post
    I have a decent relationship with my family, My mom is pretty awesome, and my dad was the best.
    The only complaint I have is, I am going to school for something I am passionate about, and my uncle who is in charge on my college funds
    well he says that I need to choose something that will make me tons of money rather then doing something I love.
    Oh well. Family is Family
    Heh. Out of curiousity, what did your dad do that made him "the best". Did you do stuff together, or was it just how he'd treat you over dinner?

As for the college thing, well, they might just be trying to help. There is a bit of wisdom in majoring in something useful and minoring in what you love. Alternatively you could try looking up employment rates and median incomes for what you want to do. Some things like that aren't as bad as one might think, even if the job you might get isn't exactly your dream. (I.e. a music composition major teaching high school band.)

Quote Originally Posted by Otonashii View Post
    I have a sister who's older than me.. We have never gotten into a fight since I was 10.
    My mom......
    I live with my dad in an apt and Im happy about it.
    You and your dad do anything together, or is he just a decent roomate?

Quote Originally Posted by purplewings View Post
    i dont really have one , since i moved into my own place , i rarely see or speak to any of them going to vist my dad tomorrow be the first time i have seen him in over a year , bar the odd phonecall we're just not that close
    How did that go? Were you at least close before you moved out?

Member Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2016 10:16 PM
    Threads

I typically get along with my family rather well, my brother and I get along in a best friend sort of way (we're 2 years apart), my younger sister is sweet as can be (she's 9 years younger than me) so we get along well of course, my father is a great guy but we butt heads a lot on certain things like politics and religion (I'm an agnostic who's not particularly politically biased and he's a christian conservative), I also get along with my mother well as of late, I've been building a good relationship with her over the past 2 years since she stopped drinking and finally started being an actual mother.

Member Sora-the-panda is on a distinguished road Sora-the-panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Turkey
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 12:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Were not close at all.

I rarely spend time with them, and when i do we hardly speak to eachother...

Member Otonashii is on a distinguished road Otonashii's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Chair
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2013 05:22 PM
    Threads

Nahh we do a lot together and get along great.. Its mainly because he was always there when I was a little kid. I hate to admit it but I hardly remember my mom in my childhood at all! So Ive always just been closer with my dad.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When I'm reincarnated I want to put all rednecks in camps

With a gut of richies on every corner of every camp
    Last edited by rso0; 02-09-2013 at 12:12 PM.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Wait. So are you going to send her away while you stay in Japan? While moving is hard, if she stays there she might get to be bilingual without all the classes and whatnot, which is quite an edge in and of itself, and can get you a good job alone.

Granted a lot of Japanese speak English very well. But people who can get a US security clearance and speak fluent Japanese? Not so many.

Or do gobs of Marines learn the language while they're there? I guess I don't know.
    Well, it's not easy when you live in 5 cities within 7 years and I will be moving again at the end of next month to another part of Japan. She stays back in my home town with my family. I don't want her changing schools 6 times by the time she's in second grade. Plus, Japan is the most expensive country in the world and it's tough enough to provide for myself here. Plus, I don't get home until pretty late.

As for English speakers in Japan, in terms of English education in all of Asia, Japan ranks the second lowest just above Cambodia!! To the Japanese, they only learn English just to pass a test and not for practical use. There are a good number of English speakers in Japan, but the Japanese are really shy around foreigners and speaking English.

I never said I worked with the government or the military. When I was living next to Iwakuni, a Marine base outside of Hiroshima, none of the Marines I was friends with at all spoke that much Japanese. I can only visit home during winter vacation and sometimes my family visits during summer vacation depending if I am free or not.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Junior Member purplewings is on a distinguished road purplewings's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Hdtv
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2013 06:18 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rouge 1888

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post

How did that go? Were you at least close before you moved out?
    was rather boring tbh , nah i lived with my grandparents , i have never really been close to my mother , father or brother . they dont try to contact me i rarely try and contact them

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

very different to my family, they don't understand me and never will, they think i'm crazy but they're used to me, it's all good

out of all my family members, i think i've always gotton on best with my grandmother, sadly she has passed away though
    Last edited by darksky967; 02-16-2013 at 10:55 AM.
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

Junior Member StrawberryCookies is on a distinguished road StrawberryCookies's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 11:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post

Heh. Out of curiousity, what did your dad do that made him "the best". Did you do stuff together, or was it just how he'd treat you over dinner?

As for the college thing, well, they might just be trying to help. There is a bit of wisdom in majoring in something useful and minoring in what you love. Alternatively you could try looking up employment rates and median incomes for what you want to do. Some things like that aren't as bad as one might think, even if the job you might get isn't exactly your dream. (I.e. a music composition major teaching high school band.)
    What made my dad the best was that he was proud of everything I did, it didn't matter if it was just a simple drawing he would tell all his friends about it, he was always cheering me on in everything I did, I mean at times I thought he was the worst, but now that he is gone I realize just how lucky I was to have such an awesome dad, he would play guitar around the house singing these silly songs he'd make up for me, and even when I got older, he kept doing them, even if I thought it was stupid. My dad was and always will be my hero. he fought so many illnesses that should of killed him many times, yet every day he woke up with a smile, he took each day as a gift and he was so strong about it.

And as for school, Well I got accepted to a school to study makeup artistry and special effects makeup for movies, and that is what I want to do, I don't want to work in a salon doing suburbia moms, or bridezillas, I want to do the big gore movies. and my uncle keeps telling me to take a community collage course first rather then attend this private school, No community collages offer the same type of course as the one I am looking at and its kind of disappointing, I used to want to be a lawyer and now I just don't.

"Goodbye, Sa-ka-ki-ba-ra-kun."

Senior Member KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Trollface Mario Fire Flower
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 04:01 AM
    Threads

I couldn't survive with out my mom, shes my best friend.
    As for the rest of the family, I'm kinda the black sheep, avoided in conversations.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

althoe i have a bad relationship with my dad i heard he was in the hospital the past 11 days so i went to visit him and brought him an apple juice and i told him i loved him and he said he loved me to. now that realey made me sad. it was the first time he said that to me and that broke my heart and realey made me sad
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Banned Forum / Chat Vegeta1986 can only hope to improve Vegeta1986's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 01:48 PM
    Threads

I have a great relationship. Nothing wrong in it at all

Senior Member rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2014 05:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lots of bits PSN ID: rf_switch Steam ID: lotsofbits

It's pretty good. We just rip on each other most of the time.

it's all in good fun though.

Senior Member FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay has a reputation beyond repute FluffyEmjay's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Globe Mic Gogos Ball
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2014 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Being the youngest in the family... I love them so much.

I don't see being the youngest in the family has anything to do with loving them. >.<

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Kinda fragmented I guess since my parents got divorced I only see my dad every now and then but still on good terms, my mom I see often but this is where things get complicated since lately her boyfriend seems to misunderstand my humour for actual statements and end up arguing. This has led to a steady down hill view on him for me and personally I barely tolerate him and the only reason I do is for my mom's sake. My brother I get along with no problems these days since he moved into his flat a few years back we get along much better.

Senior Member Tiel has a reputation beyond repute Tiel has a reputation beyond repute Tiel has a reputation beyond repute Tiel has a reputation beyond repute Tiel has a reputation beyond repute Tiel has a reputation beyond repute Tiel has a reputation beyond repute Tiel has a reputation beyond repute Tiel has a reputation beyond repute Tiel has a reputation beyond repute Tiel has a reputation beyond repute Tiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Uranus Space Sword Glass
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2015 02:20 PM
    Threads

Pretty comfortable with my parents- I mean, I still kiss them goodnight despite being in my teens! XD
    My mom and I don't see eye-to-eye on everything, but I don't tend to let her know that for the sake of keeping down any sort of tension that might arise from arguing over something. For example, one time she ran into my manga collection while cleaning and asked me sort of 'Why do you have chinese cartoons?'. I just said that I have them because I like them, and then hid them better. She's probably forgotten about them by now, and I hope she never asks. If she does, I have a bit of a better answer this time around! On other stuff, I find it interesting how our relationship is changing as I become an adult- I've started to look out for her more instead of only depending on her, y'know? Sort of mutual support.
    As for my dad, we're really great. He and I see things closer, and we like doing stuff that my mom doesn't care for when she's not around- like when I was younger my mom freaked out that I had taken so many fantasy books out of the library so she asked my dad to filter my books. He did it like two times, with a sympathetic eyeroll, and then 'forgot' from then on. Nowadays we blast terrible pop music in the car when we're alone and lambast it all the way! XD (She doesn't like pop). I guess I inherited more of him than my mom, so the similarities bring us together.
    My sisters.. I have one that knows how to push every button, and hates everything I do, basically, and yet doesn't see that she's similar to me in many ways. It's kind of hilarious, but annoying. Very rocky relationship with her, and I don't think it can get better unless she changes as she grows more mature.
    My other sister, we get along very well, because she's the peacemaker type, doesn't stir up trouble if she can help it, though she can get whiny and stressed out fast. We're not that close, but we do well.
    My little brother is fun, but doesn't know how to stop and leave me alone when I need peace and quiet. He's only about five, so I'll cut him slack.

As for extended family, I get along better with them than they do with themselves, I think. Certain people I can sense I'm going to have a confrontation with if I end up talking about certain things- sort of like with my mom, yeah?
    Anyway, that's my family, and I love em, even if they get on my nerves sometimes.

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

My family is kind of divided. This is including distant family. I get along with a couple of my cousins without any problems, and one aunt. I get along with Mom pretty well, Dad and I do too for the most part. The rest of the family aren't involved in my life, and that's my decision to keep them out. That's pretty much all there is to mention. At least I think it is.. should be.
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 12:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A strained, estranged, hazardous, rocky, volatile, unforgiving, merciless, I-feel-like-we've-been-over-this, depths-of-Hell kinda relationship.

. . . Does that adequately answer the question?
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

For the most part we get along, but since I came out to them, things have been a slight bit awkward. For a while my sister was extremely rude about it, and that really made it hard for me to want to be around her anymore. But she stopped with those comments after a while. It's been a couple of years since she made them now. It's not that I've really forgiven her, because I still haven't got an apology, I just have tried to leave it in the past to the best of my ability.

~Made by me~

Junior Member YaoiApocalypse is on a distinguished road YaoiApocalypse's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2013 01:14 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    For the most part we get along, but since I came out to them, things have been a slight bit awkward. For a while my sister was extremely rude about it, and that really made it hard for me to want to be around her anymore. But she stopped with those comments after a while. It's been a couple of years since she made them now. It's not that I've really forgiven her, because I still haven't got an apology, I just have tried to leave it in the past to the best of my ability.
    D: I wish you happiness.

My dad and mom divorced when I was 2 months old. Me, my mom and my lil' bro fight a lot; but we do love each other.

Senior Member KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Trollface Mario Fire Flower
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 04:01 AM
    Threads

I'm a mama's boy. My mom is my best friend and has always had my back.
    I'm the black sheep of the family but she never gives up on me unlike the rest of them.

Closed Thread

Thread Information