AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [GBA] Several awesome games I found screenrecordings of on Youtube

Banned Forum / Chat MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2013 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default [GBA] Several awesome games I found screenrecordings of on Youtube

W.I.T.C.H. video game walkthrough
    part 1:

part 2:

part 3:

part 4:

part 5:

part 6:

part 7:

part 8:

This is definitely a very awesome action platformer game.

Winx Club video game playing

It's a fairly decent overhead-view 2d action adventure game, much like the 2D Legend of Zelda games, only in this game you can actually jump (Link can not jump in most of the Zelda games, and in the few he can he needs an item to do so). Also it has RPG like elements in that you can learn spells, collect experience points to upgrade attacks, etc. However unlike most RPGs it doesn't have a separate "battle screen" and "adventure screen" or limit your actions to your surroundings (like in Most RPGs you can't attack in areas that there are no enemies). So that's why it's very much like the 2d Zelda games and other so called "action adventure" or "action RPG" games (with "action" meaning that actions of all kinds can be performed in most or even all locations).

Wix Club: Quest for the Codex

The game is an awesome game with the best part being the sidescrolling shooting part (the other parts are just stupid minigames). Luckilly the "arcade" option allows you to go right to the sidescrolling shooting part.
    Couldn't find a video showing the GBA version of this game (Youtube only showed the NDS version), so I had to record it myself, and since my desktop comp isn't exactly the fastest around (Pentium 4, 2GHz CPU; and only 1GB of RAM), the recording speed was only between 5 and 10 FPS (and that's with the emulator set to the smallest possible screensize which is 1x the size of the actual GBA screen). So please forgive the low quality of the video.
    Last edited by MegaAnimeFan; 11-12-2012 at 10:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information