AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Magic User Club

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2004 02:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I watched it recently, but is kinda Old Anime ^^
    And I've only see the OVAs [ 6 episodes ] but I've looked out...and its turn, that since the success of the OVAs, the made a series after it. ^^ but if ur intersted in it...you have to watch the OVAs first ^^

The story :
    When humanity was threatened by an alien force so powerful that all of Earth was left helpless, But after the initial battle the aliens settled into a quietly peaceful, even polite observation of the citizens of earth.it became clear to anyone with any common sense at all that no one could ever stand against them.People accepted their new neighbours. Luckily, our brave Magic Users Club doesn?t have much of that. Earnestly clueless Sae Sawanoguchi must challenge the most powerful force in the universe, keep up with her homework and, Sae must stumble through her first love and find the true power of magic sealed away inside her soul.

Title Mahou Tsukai Tai OVA
    Category OVA
    Total Episodes 6
    Genres Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic
    Year Published 1996

Senior Member april110 is an unknown quantity at this point april110's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 07:31 PM
    Threads

o, it sounds interesting, but it also sounds so old (no offense though) i've never heard of it, but i'll look into it. thanks. so the translated/english name is Magic User Club? cool

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2004 02:49 AM
    Threads

yeah its is kinda old 1996 ^^ but trust me, its worth it ^^ if your looking for comedy/romantic/magic/ and kinda Ecchi ^^ then you should watch it ^^
    if you did, tell me what ur comment ^^

Thanks for ur post....^^ v

Senior Member XxgangstaxX is infamous around these parts XxgangstaxX is infamous around these parts XxgangstaxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2004 07:08 PM
    Threads

When is it on?

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Will you bare my child?</span></span></span>

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Most anime traslated for the US isn&#39;t on TV.

This show is no exception.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

OMG&#33;&#33;&#33; I love this anime&#33;&#33; Anyone who hasn&#39;t seen it, you have to check it out; even though its about eight years old, it&#39;s really funny. Its kinda like is Sailor Moon got thrown in a blender with Love Hina: lots of awkwardness and hilarious situations involving boobs, bras and teen idiocy. Oh, and lots of magic(but the spells are constantly being screwed up)^^ good anime, check it out&#33;
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Shinkono Kokoro is an unknown quantity at this point Shinkono Kokoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 07:54 PM
    Threads

Oh wow.... I saw part of this from my library, probably only the first about.... I dont' know five or six episodes and found it hilarious! ^_^ I loved it! I want to see more of it, but I can't find it anywhere... Unfortunately... It kinda sucks because I want to see the rest of the series.... Oh well. It's very good. In the Japanese sub ((which I prefer)), I think the seiyuu who does the leader of the club's voice is the same that does Vash from Trigun. ^_^
    And the music played, singing to the hearts of lovers, the hearts of men, and the hearts of women...

Family:
    Husband- Noir
    Step-father- Mecha-Griever
    Little sisters- ~~~fedelicious~~~, LunaGirl, riku_niwa Female_hitokiri, Psycho_girl, and MojoJojo
    Older sisters- Ganmour-slayer
    Brother-in-law- Leo Seta
    Niece- Naru16
    Cousin- Demorg
    Aunt- Fragile_1

Senior Member SuperCutie567 will become famous soon enough SuperCutie567's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 07:20 AM
    Threads

Question

OMG!!YOUR LIBRAY HAS ANIME!?
    Anyway,I now that I heard about,I wanna see it!!
    It sounds sooo funny and a great anime!!
    Can you buy it online?
    fyi:these are the characters!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	index.jpg‎
Views:	81
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	128  
    I like things that are pretty.I want to live my life surrounded by pretty things.-Suzu Sakuma from Marmalade Boy

My nice little Ryu colorbar.I shall always be his fan-girl and and him!

*Yes,I am a total fan-girl for Shaman King*

Senior Member Shinkono Kokoro is an unknown quantity at this point Shinkono Kokoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 07:54 PM
    Threads

Oh yeah. hehe... My library has anime. My library has... LOADS of anime.. It's kind of funny. ^^ We even have an anime club!! ^_^ hehe.. My library rocks.
    ^_^

By the way, does anyone know where I could download the rest of this series or anything like that?
    And the music played, singing to the hearts of lovers, the hearts of men, and the hearts of women...

Family:
    Husband- Noir
    Step-father- Mecha-Griever
    Little sisters- ~~~fedelicious~~~, LunaGirl, riku_niwa Female_hitokiri, Psycho_girl, and MojoJojo
    Older sisters- Ganmour-slayer
    Brother-in-law- Leo Seta
    Niece- Naru16
    Cousin- Demorg
    Aunt- Fragile_1

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

it was shown in animax....wasnt it??

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Junior Member aiko_chan is on a distinguished road aiko_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 05:23 PM
    I live in the town of Glie, from Haibane Renmei. The walls protect us from everything outside.
    Threads

Default Mahou Tsukai Tai

I LOVE Mahou Tsukai Tai (Magic user's club)! I own the box set...currently, however, it is being lent to my senpai...she's had it for the past six months and still isn't done with it -.-; Oh well. It's a great comedy anime. the first time I watched it I laughed so hard I fell off the bed. ehehehe XP

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

Sounds interesting...but never heard of it before..

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2004 12:54 PM
    Threads

it sounds petty cool man!!

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

What is it about?

Junior Member aiko_chan is on a distinguished road aiko_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 05:23 PM
    I live in the town of Glie, from Haibane Renmei. The walls protect us from everything outside.
    Threads

It's kind of hard to explain, Dark_Misery...It takes place in a high school, and all the main characters belong to a club for people who can use magic. It's a comedy, and the charachter pattern follows such. The main character (a girl) is a klutz who has a crush on the club's president. The club's president (a guy) is a pervert and returns her feelings, but neither know that the other likes them, and they're both to shy to admit it. The vice president (a guy) also has a crush on the president. The main character's best friend (a girl) is bossy and doesn't even want to be in the club at first, and also likes the vice president. In the OVA, they have to save the world from an alien invasion called "the bell."

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Its awesome and worth the money. Very humorous
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Star-gazer Vetus is an unknown quantity at this point Vetus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2005 06:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkono Kokoro
    Oh yeah. hehe... My library has anime. My library has... LOADS of anime.. It's kind of funny. ^^ We even have an anime club!! ^_^ hehe.. My library rocks.
    ^_^
    Shinkono Kokoro, you lucky dog!!

Dreams can be when you're asleep, or when you're daydreaming, or chasing after something you want. There's nothing about them being fragile or about to disappear.

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Holy [bzz], I really like that anime. It's so cool. I like especially the opening theme song!
    Last edited by Fabala; 11-21-2004 at 01:58 PM.

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 07:09 PM
    Threads

Agreed, it has very cute happy opening music and aequally good lcosing song. Idl ike to pick this OVa up one day but cant find it locally. It is rather old. I remember seeing it a couple years ago.
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea