AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you think about "Saint Seiya Omega"?

Junior Member ryohakkai is on a distinguished road ryohakkai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 09:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question What do you think about "Saint Seiya Omega"?

This is my opinion:
    Fact :
    1. This story is continuation of "Saint Seiya" series, ova, and movies.
    2. This story is all about new legend.
    3. The new character, protagonist and antagonist.

What's wrong about this anime? :
    1. The anime indeed continuation of "Saint Seiya" series, ova, and movies. "IF" the story using reference of "Saint Seiya" series, ova, and movies. But the fact that's not true.
    Fact:
    - Seiya have Pegasus Cloth that comparable with God Cloth (Samui), why he wear Sagitarius Gold Cloth that weaker than he already have.
    - Dragon Cloth is the strongest cloth in defence , and comparable with God Cloth (Samui) too. then haruto wear it, and the shield broken with single hit from silver saint only.
    2. If this about new legend, why seiya and friends still young and kicking. If you see it clearly, seiya and friends already have many experience in battle. why must new legend?
    Fact :
    -. Seiya and friends still alive. and in the series they already face life and death situation many times. Why they in this series give up so easy? that's an insult for Saint Seiya fans.
    -. New legend begin after old legend is long gone (die). Not new legend if the legend itself is alive.
    3. All Character is not interesting, no impact at all.
    Fact :
    - Why protagonist is children? why not seiya and friends itself that as strong as GOD, and have many experience in battle?
    - Why antagonist is Mars? is Mars stronger then GOD? why in mars there is life?
    - And why the protagonist can using Pegasus Ryuseiken although he not learn from seiya or someone else. I though seiya come up this skill with his own when his young.

This is just a little fact about Saint Saiya Omega and Saint Seiya Series.

Then what do you thing about "Saint Seiya Omega"?

Junior Member Gantza is on a distinguished road Gantza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2012 07:50 PM
    Threads

Default Re: What do you think about "Saint Seiya Omega"?

I think this series is mostly only for old fans. It does not really appeal to new fans, rather just brings memory back to old hardcore fans.
    Watching Anime with Real Time Commenting at Anime Front!

Junior Member Ninjabo is on a distinguished road Ninjabo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2013 11:34 PM
    Threads

As a fan of Saint Seiya, I don't like the new series because of the new characters and story. Saint Seiya has released more than 10 years, I think the author want to give us some new things, so I watch the Saint Seiya Omega.
    By the way, Saint Seiya is adapted for new mmo game Saint Seiya Online, and it is tested in China. It will released in North American soon. For more info, you can click here http://www.dotmmo.com/saint-seiya-online-15895.html

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

I used to watch it in childhood but I'm not going to see the new one just for nostalgia.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information