AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mass Effect 1 finally coming to PS3.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Default Mass Effect 1 finally coming to PS3.

Mass Effect Trilogy PS3 blog post by Bioware

We found a solution, but the solution took a lot of time and effort. It wasn’t easy, but early this summer, we had the game running and feature complete – something that made eyes bug out of heads around the office. We were near the end of the project, and had tucked in for the big push. There were definitely more than a few late nights. During (Canadian) Thanksgiving weekend, I ended up working 65 hours! But these types of deadlines and pushes are always made easier when you are working with awesome people. We all banded together. Our internal team cranked into high gear and Edge of Reality really turned on Beast Mode and started crushing bugs. We worked around the clock to ensure the game performed at, or better-than, the performance metrics that we had from the Xbox 360. And they did it. Mass Effect on the PS3 runs pretty damn well.

We have since passed the game on to manufacturing. I’m happy to announce that on December 4, 2012 PlayStation 3 owners will be able to play the original Mass Effect for the first time, either by getting the Mass Effect Trilogy in stores or downloading Mass Effect as a standalone title through the PlayStation Network. It’s a really special moment for me and everyone involved and we can’t wait for you to play the game. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope that you get the same chill down your spine that I still do when the credits begin to roll.

I'm very excited to finally get to play ME1, I didn't want to play one game on another sytem and the rest on another.
    They'll be adding the import characther function in ME2.

The trilogy pack will also be released to PC and Xbox too of course.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mass Effect 1 finally coming to PS3.

About goddamn time. Tired of having an incomplete story that the game wants to fill in for me. I however will buy the standalone, because I already have ME2 and its DLC, and ME3 and most of its DLC.

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sepherene View Post
    About goddamn time. Tired of having an incomplete story that the game wants to fill in for me. I however will buy the standalone, because I already have ME2 and its DLC, and ME3 and most of its DLC.
    If you have the dlcs installed, you will probably be able to play them with the new discs too.
    I have every dlc(story in ME2, story and mp in ME3), but I'll be buying the Trilogy pack, since I don't want it in digital form.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    If you have the dlcs installed, you will probably be able to play them with the new discs too.
    I have every dlc(story in ME2, story and mp in ME3), but I'll be buying the Trilogy pack, since I don't want it in digital form.
    Eh, if they include all of the DLC for ME1 and ME3, I'll get the pack, but if not, I'll go digital. Actually, whatever is cheaper altogether will be what I'm buying.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As much as I enjoyed the first one at the time, it's near impossible for me to play ME1 after the battle/gun revamp in 2+3. I think the only thing I missed was the thermal clips (but oh god those Mako missions). Good on PS3 owners who missed out though.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

They should've at least added From Ashes on the ME3 disc, Shadowbroker dlc, Kasumi and Zaeed on ME2 disc. But I wouldn't added the Leviathan dlc on ME3 disc and The Arrival on ME2, if I was in charge of deciding such.
    There's still the Omega dlc to come for ME3 btw, where you're going to take back Omega from Cerberus for Aria. Doubt that mission will affect how the end part of the game is.

But I'm sure that if you already have the dlcs installed on your PS3, they'll activate in-game with the new discs. ME2 and ME3 is just newly produced discs with the exact same codings, except that ME2 will get patched with the import characther function.
    The discs will recognise that you have the dlcs installed.

And of course it would be cheaper to just buy ME on the Store, 14.99 USD.
    But I prefer having games in hard form.

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Never played a Mass Effect game.. Am i missing out? ;_;

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    Never played a Mass Effect game.. Am i missing out? ;_;
    Yes.
    But of course it depends on if you like shooting games, shooting aliens, rpgs and sci-fi games.
    The story is one of the best sci-fi stories, IMO. In games.
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 11-05-2012 at 11:57 AM.

Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gonna get the digital, since the trilogy has the exact crap I got when I got each game separately. I'll just buy Pinnacle Station and download the patch.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

I have a Xbox and a PS3, so this never really affected me. :P
    Though it is indeed about time!

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information