AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite t.v. show/movie pairings?

Banned Forum / Chat Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 01:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    But somehow you find me incredibly charming.
    Threads

Default Favorite t.v. show/movie pairings?

What are you favorite t.v. show or movie couples, or those you wish were couples?

Bobby & Nicole -
    Because I have a sweet spot for lethally intelligent, broken women. You know they'll hurt you, but you can relate to them, because you know that you're just as broken as they are. They weren't technically together but both had an obsession for the other. They seemed to view each other as a 'challenge.'

Sylar & Elle -

Because, well, Sylar is just sex personified. I didn't like Elle that much but the only other character Sylar had a relationship was Maya and...kind of Claire, too, but both of those are even worse. Thankfully Zachary Quinto has big shoulders to carry any relationship.

Sawyer & Kate -

Even though Kate's retarded for not choosing Sawyer over Jack. There was a lot more passion in their relationship than his relationship with Juliet, but I felt his relationship with Juliet was true, unconditionial love. Juliet was just...somewhat of a dettached, emotionless character while Kate was an unpredictable ball of passion.

Michael Weston and Victor -

I wanted to put Micheal Shanks in here somewhere, but he has much more chemistry with the males he co-starred with than females. He's such a crazy, awkward character it's rather charming. It was quite sad to see him die.

Daniel Jackson & Vala -

Throwing in Micheal Shanks here again since he's such a zanny and interesting guy. His relationship with Vala is a strange one, but interesting, though it doesn't feel as strong as his relationship with Jack.
    The Tenth Doctor & Rose -

They were the best couple out of all his companions, in my opinion. She really made the Doctor feel alive.

Captain Jack & Captain John -

They really made you feel that the characters knew each other even though they were only in one episode together. Great love/hate relationship.

The Driver (Ryan Gossling) & Carey Mulligan -

There wasn't much talking but there was a spark there. Even without words. Just the way they stared at each other and Ryan Gossling batted his eyelashes.
    Last edited by Project D; 10-31-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

Default Re: Favorite t.v. show/movie pairings?

Derek Morgan and Penelope Garcia (Criminal Minds) - They're just so cute! I will admit, though, that I don't think it should happen in the actual show. It's adorable and amazing, but should belong exclusively in fanfiction.

Megan and Graham (But I'm a Cheerleader) - They fall for each other while at a straight-recovery place. The cheer Megan does for her at the end ALWAYS leads me straight into an "Awwwwwwwwww!!!!" moment. =3

Gomez and Morticia Addams (The Addams Family) - These have ALWAYS been my ideal couple! Ever since I was little, I wanted a relationship like them, so full of passion and love that doesn't end with having children. They're both strange but it only makes them even closer.

Dr. Julia Hoffman and Angelique Bouchard (Dark Shadows, 2012) - I wouldn't ship this couple in a million years in the original series. The way they did the movie, though, it could easily have ended up really well, if the ending had been a little different in what happened to Angelique. One love sprung from a common hate. I could see it.

Barnabas Collins and Dr. Julia Hoffman (Dark Shadows, original series) - They dropped all sorts of hints at it happening. They even said that, had the series not been cancelled, they had it written to happen soon. Lara Parker, the original Angelique, wrote a book that continued the series in which they ended up together. She helped him so much and she was head over heels for him the entire time. They're just so cute together! <3

She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default Re: Favorite t.v. show/movie pairings?

hide and jackie from that 70s show
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Closed Thread

Thread Information