AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Disney's Pimp-Hand is getting strong

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Default Re: Disney's Pimp-Hand is getting strong

Quote Originally Posted by marvel_phoenix View Post
    With the movie they already announced, it sounds like they are going to cover Skywalker and company rebuilding the Jedi order. Maybe they can do some Old Republic movies while they are at it. The MMO that was released a few years ago looked interesting.

I'm hopeful that they can do a lot of good stuff, but I've also got my doubts. Disney is in it solely for money, and will milk it for all it's worth -- SW and Marvel both. They had just better do it correctly if they want to keep getting my money.
    Yeah, just curious if the get the original actors to do it and have something like twenty years pass. Though that's even if the original cast is willing to do it.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Yeah, just curious if the get the original actors to do it and have something like twenty years pass. Though that's even if the original cast is willing to do it.
    My friend is a huge Star Wars (and Star Trek) fan ... no doubt when he knocks on my front door in 20 minutes the first thing he's going to be asking me is "did you hear...?"

Personally I don't think this is a good move. I didn't think there was much wrong with Star Wars besides the horrible voice acting (dude, they all sound so scripted!) and you have to bear in mind how old episodes 4-6 actually are. Disney should have just let Star Wars stay as it is instead of buying the rights to it and potentially ruining it with more sequels which aren't really needed in the first place.

Much like many other movies which were fine, and then were ruined by money-grubbing sequels and such. I'd be prepared to say this is a dick-move on Disney's behalf but then again if Disney puts more than half a grozit into a movie they end up giving us something good (mostly CGI / Pixar-related stuff though) so I could be as likely to eat my own socks as I am to throw them at people for being right about this.

I don't think it's a good move though. I'd go as far as saying it's a dick-move, like I said. But that's just me. It's just an opinion.

Short-sentence trolling post goes here, to keep in line with my first post. I'd feel bad otherwise.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Member optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2012 11:37 AM
    Threads

9 movies were originally in the plans for star wars if i recall correctly. The scripts werent written but i remember reading an artical that said something about lucas talking to cast members about a prequal trilogy and a sequal trilogy while they were filming jedi in the 80's . Only after a massive negative response becuase of the prequal trilogy did he decide that he wouldnt do the sequals.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Ranshiin After I-III they already broke the bottom of the Barrel. Literally anything after that has to be better. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fanboy, just saying it can't get worse. Especially when you consider the original creator was the one that ruined it. Plus, as has been said before, people thought this way about Marvel and they haven't really done anything bad with that. So I say just wait and see. If it does end up being crap then we simply ignore it like the last three movies.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

I suppose the original actors could be used in a sense that Luke is now Jedi Master type role like Yoda was and training new Jedi but..........what they will be fighting against I don't know..........remnants of the Empire? seems a tad boring since Vader is dead and Palpatine got thrown into the depths of the death star which got blown up..........A new droid army perhaps? Honestly I'm struggling to think of where it could go anyway

Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 03:10 AM
    Threads

A lot happens after Return of the Jedi, actually

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin Plus, as has been said before, people thought this way about Marvel and they haven't really done anything bad with that.
    Except every hulk movie, Spiderman 3, Daredevil, and Elektra.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Default Use the Force, Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Of Logic View Post
    So will this mean that Princess Leia will be a Disney Princess??
    Ah! That's the ticket!
    Do you suppose, then, that they'll get some nice young lady to dress up like Leia and stand around in the park? Autographs?

Pity they probably wouldn't allow the slavegirl metal bikini as a costume, being Disney and all. Oh well; there's always Belle to look forwards to seeing.
    Then again, they do dress up "Tinkerbell" in an awfully short skirt sometimes.
    By the way, don't stand too close to the zipline "Tinkerbell" travels down just after dusk. Kinda ruins the magic when you notice that sometimes- not always, mind you, but sometimes- "Tinkerbell" is actually a dude with hairy legs, stubble and surprisingly massive shoulders. Holding a dainty little wand, no less.
    For that matter, don't focus too much on the cost of admission and lodging, either. Also sorta tends to ruin the magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by טוביה View Post
    A lot happens after Return of the Jedi, actually
    Please don't clone Palps for the movies. Please.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 11-01-2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Protip: Leia said, "It's a trap!" first.

Banned Forum / Chat MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2013 06:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I read in a book calling itself the "official" guide to starwars spacecraft that after the original trilogy Palpatine is supposed to be resurrected. This was in the article about Palpatine's black Star Destroyer, which is a ship that is to be built after the end of the original Star Wars Trilogy, during Palpatine's second life. It is to have a Superlaser much like the DeathStar's, but with the difference being that instead outright exploding the planet, it will simply crack the surface all over the planet, allowing lava to leak to the surface, rendering the planet uninhabitable and killing everyone on the planet. According to this guide to spaceships, Luke and Leia will combine their Force powers to unleash a powerful Force attack that will destroy Palpatine's Star Destroyer, killing him for the second time, and this time PERMANENTLY.

Now THAT is an episode that I would like to see. I hope that part of the story arc makes it into one of the 3 final movies.

Oh, and also Leia is supposed to marry Han Solo, so that better be in one of the 3 final movies as well.

I just hope Disney doesn't abandon the official story, and write their own story for the last 3 movies.
    Last edited by MegaAnimeFan; 11-01-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Angelic Anathema View Post
    Except every hulk movie, Spiderman 3, Daredevil, and Elektra.
    Except, all those movies came out before Disney bought Marvel.

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Except, all those movies came out before Disney bought Marvel.
    Wait, Disney was going to ruin Marvel? I thought everyone was cynical because Marvel Studios was going to flop because there was no way a comic book could be transitioned to a movie, or something like that. I was too young to care about it at the time.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 11-01-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Angelic Anathema View Post
    Wait, Disney was going to ruin Marvel? I thought everyone was cynical because Marvel Studios was going to flop because there was no way a comic book could be transitioned to a movie, or something like that. I was too young to care about it at the time.
    Was the fear at the time, much as it is now with Lucas Films. But since '09 we've had Iron Man 2, The Avengers, First Class, etc. All of which where quite good.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by MegaAnimeFan View Post
    I read in a book calling itself the "official" guide to starwars spacecraft that after the original trilogy Palpatine is supposed to be resurrected.
    Well, not "supposed to be", but it happened. Cloned more than resurrected, too. Lucas pretty much let idiot sci-fi and fantasy authors do what they wanted so long as they kept things reasonably consistent in their spinoff books.
    Now THAT is an episode that I would like to see. I hope that part of the story arc makes it into one of the 3 final movies.
    I am offended, good sir. I am offended.
    Oh, and also Leia is supposed to marry Han Solo, so that better be in one of the 3 final movies as well.
    No issue here. Predictable, but necessary and fitting.
    I just hope Disney doesn't abandon the official story, and write their own story for the last 3 movies.
    Well, I certainly hope they do. Maybe it sounded more awesome in the quick summary you read, but I made the mistake of reading the book(s). If they want anything good, they need to veer off the plotted course.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 11-04-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Banned Forum / Chat MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

By the way the book I read is called Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels. Apparantly my book may not be fully official. In the opening it says:
    This book is a compilation of the ideas of many individuals who's visions have expanded a wonderful universe. Of course it all began with George Lucas and the creative teams he assembled for each movie. Thanks also go out to *long list of names here of people who had nothing to do with the Star Wars movies*
    The main people involved in creating this book are:
    Bill Smith (wrote the text)
    Doug Chiang (drew the vehicle artwork)
    Troy Vigil (drew detailed schematics of the vehicles)

I don't know if any of them work for Lucas Arts (though it does say it received publishing authorization from the Lucas Films company), so it may be less official than I thought. It may be more along the lines of fan-fiction.

By the way, the official name for Palpatine's Star Destroyer is "Eclipse Star Destroyer".

Most devastating of the vehicles in the AOT (After Original Trilogy) arsenal is a spaceship named Sun Crusher. It can fire a powerful Resonance Torpedo, that if it is fired into the core of a star will cause the star to explode, destroying all the planets orbiting the star. This AOT ship I SERIOUSLY HOPE will make it into one of the last 3 movies.
    Last edited by MegaAnimeFan; 11-01-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Was the fear at the time, much as it is now with Lucas Films. But since '09 we've had Iron Man 2, The Avengers, First Class, etc. All of which where quite good.
    Thing is, First Class is Fox.

So is Elektra and Daredevil.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 11-01-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Gil
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Most devastating of the vehicles in the AOT (After Original Trilogy) arsenal is a spaceship named Sun Crusher. It can fire a powerful Resonance Torpedo, that if it is fired into the core of a star will cause the star to explode, destroying all the planets orbiting the star. This AOT ship I SERIOUSLY HOPE will make it into one of the last 3 movies.

Yes Disney PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THIS OUT! THIS SHIP IS TOO AWESOME FOR YOU TO REMOVE FROM THE STORY!

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Well, it's a separation of quality, then. Disney bought Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, DaVinci Code guy and all other shyte quality entertainers with insipid immagination and zero educational value, while Warner Bro's bought DC, Hanna-Barbera, and Christopher Nolan.
    I now know what I'm definetly not gonna watch when I see the logos at the start.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 03:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    Your post.
    How feel about something Vong related?

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    I suppose the original actors could be used in a sense that Luke is now Jedi Master type role like Yoda was and training new Jedi but..........what they will be fighting against I don't know..........remnants of the Empire? seems a tad boring since Vader is dead and Palpatine got thrown into the depths of the death star which got blown up..........A new droid army perhaps? Honestly I'm struggling to think of where it could go anyway
    In the books there is actually a huge power vaccuum after Palpatine and Vader buy it. Boba Fett even makes a re-appearance. Plus there are shoet stories like the collections "Tales from Jaba's Palace"and "Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina". There are possibilities if they are executed correctly.

Found a blog post i wanted to share. http://acculturated.com/2012/10/31/g...-george-lucas/
    Last edited by marvel_phoenix; 11-01-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

In the books there is actually a huge power vaccuum after Palpatine and Vader buy it. Boba Fett even makes a re-appearance. Plus there are shoet stories like the collections "Tales from Jaba's Palace"and "Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina". There are possibilities if they are executed correctly.

Found a blog post i wanted to share. http://<a href="http://acculturated....rge-lucas/</a>
    I just don't think its worth doing any more though

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    I just don't think its worth doing any more though
    Then you are not strong with the Force.
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

I'll just throw this in here for shits and giggles...
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

23. Likes Chewbaka liked this post
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Twenty years? What is this, the '90s? Star Wars was released nearly 40 years ago.

Anyway, I'm fine with this. Disney can't possibly mess the franchise up more than George Lucas already has. What are they gonna do? Turn it into a cartoon? Oh wait, they already did that. Add goofy characters to it? Oh wait, they already did that.
    Last edited by Eris; 11-04-2012 at 01:29 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Twenty years? What is this, the '90s? Star Wars was released nearly 40 years ago.

Anyway, I'm fine with this. Disney can't possibly mess the franchise up more than George Lucas already has. What are they gonna do? Turn it into a cartoon? Oh wait, they already did that. Add goofy characters to it? Oh wait, they already did that.
    Late forties shouldn't be an issue. Or mid to late fifties in Han's case.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Then you are not strong with the Force.
    That's right because the dark side is strong here ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information