AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill SIGN UPS

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill SIGN UPS

Much like my Alice: Madness Returns game, I want to make this one a little challenging. Please note- these roles/rules might change to balance the game a bit more. If you think something is unbalanced, state so and I'll see about tweeking it.

-Harry Mason- Aglaophotis. Should someone become possessed, Harry can use the Aglaophotis to cure them.

-Heather Mason- Sexy Beam! Heather will transform into Princess Heart and shoot lazers from her eyes, stunning[silencing] the player during the day phase.

-James Sunderland- Tablet of the oppressor. James's vote counts as two.

-Cybil Bennet- Investigate. As a cop, you can check a persons role each night phase. Depending on the worlds condition-
    Fog World- 25% chance
    Otherworld- 100% chance, 25% chance of possession

-Travis Grady- Protector. Travis can choose to protect one person every night phase.

-Henry Townshend- Receiver of Wisdom. Henry can check one persons post every day phase to see if the person is lying, despite the condition of the world.

-Maria- Born from a wish. Should Maria be lynched she will come back as Mary [boss]. Should she be killed by wolves, she will be reborn [only once]

-Alessa Gillespie- Seal of Metatron. Every day phase, Alessa has a 75% percent chance of adding to the seal of metratron. Once all three pieces are complete, the seal will be activated and protect the town during the next night phase.

-Angela Orosco- Abstract Daddy. Should the wolves kill her, she will snap and kill a wolf as well.

-Eileen Galvin- Robbie the Rabbit. Should Eileen be targeted, she can sacrifice her doll Robbie instead. However, her role will be revealed.
    The Mother Reborn- Should Harry die, Eileen will take over curing possessions with the Aglaophotis.

Laura- Innocence- Since Laura has innocence, she cannot see the creatures of Silent Hill, thus possession wont affect her.

Joshua- Story Writer- Joshua can draw a picture that will leave behind a clue to the rest of the town [two shot] [will be drawn by GM]

Wolves-
    -Pyramid Head- Head wolf.
    Rust/Scarlet eggs. PH can give up one of his eggs, allowing him to possess the person of his choice despite world conditions

-Incubus- Mark of Samael. The Incubus has a 50% chance of completing the Mark of Samael. When all the two pieces are completed, he can kill a player by forcing them to birth God.

-Valtiel- Agent of God. Valtiel has a 50% chance of shifting worlds.

-The Butcher- The great cleaver. If the Butcher is targeted by the town, he can sacrifice his cleaver and kill a townie who voted for him. However, his role will be revealed.

Other-
    Fog World- The world is shrouded in a dense fog. In this state, actions have a 50% of being successful or unless otherwise stated.

Other World- The fog is gone, but the creatures roam free. All townies have a 25% chance of possession, however, all actions will be successful.

Possession- Possessed members will either-
    vote randomly
    post under 120 characters
    post scrambled sentences
    have a total of 3 posts for the day phase

Player list:
    1. Scruffy
    2. CrimsonMoon
    3. Arbacyk
    4. DenjaX
    5. Ryutama
    6. Orochimaru
    7. Sepherene
    8. Animeyay
    9. Deathblade/13.666
    10. -Ro-
    11. Kagami Sama
    12. .sev
    13. Darkfire Knight
    14. Kona Chan
    15. Jozette Loves Grell
    16. Albear
    Last edited by Ωmega; 10-24-2012 at 11:45 AM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

2. Likes vrarsenal liked this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill SIGN UPS

I'm in.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I want to play. Also what happened to putting the smileys in post to make sure people read the rules? One more question, there are no indies or are the worlds them? If the worlds aren't them, how are the worlds put into play?
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Well, that was quick. We just finished a game xDD

I want to join pls xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Arbacyk View Post
    I want to play. Also what happened to putting the smileys in post to make sure people read the rules? One more question, there are no indies or are the worlds them? If the worlds aren't them, how are the worlds put into play?
    I thought Maru put indies in the Other.

>>Enter My World<<

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

There are no indies this game. I never saw the point of having indies if they just win when the town wins.

The worlds are in place much like they are in any SH game. The world chances will alter the game a bit, fog will add to the chance of actions failing while the other world adds to possible player possession, which will inflict players with an ailment if they become possessed.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

10 townies and 4 wolves? That right there seems a bit unbalanced I think, especially if wolves can't be affected by the Otherworld. o.o; Maybe 12 townies v 4 wolves would be better? :x

BUTWHATEVERIT'SSILENTHILLSOI'MIN.

9. Likes vrarsenal liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    There are no indies this game. I never saw the point of having indies if they just win when the town wins.

The worlds are in place much like they are in any SH game. The world chances will alter the game a bit, fog will add to the chance of actions failing while the other world adds to possible player possession, which will inflict players with an ailment if they become possessed.
    I seriously thought that by Other, you meant indies, derp me. ._. Thanks for the clarification. I also agree with Ryu. 3:1 ratio should be fine.

>>Enter My World<<

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    10 townies and 4 wolves? That right there seems a bit unbalanced I think, especially if wolves can't be affected by the Otherworld. o.o; Maybe 12 townies v 4 wolves would be better? :x

BUTWHATEVERIT'SSILENTHILLSOI'MIN.
    If I get more sign ups, then there will be more roles added. The butcher is there on the off chance I -do- include additional roles. If not, hes cut.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

As the one who oh-so-long-ago brought Wolf to the AF masses, it would be fitting I would make my return to the site by playing in a game. Count me in!

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

13. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok, we'll all assume that a router cable not being on fire won't prevent me from playing again. We'll assume. As last time, I shall ask as such: I humbly request to be signed up, if it's not too much trouble.

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Did I just witness history in the making?

16. Likes Shini liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Oh my, Orochimaru was my very first Wolf host~ glad to see you're still alive, sir

And yea, I should be able to play this one, provided nothing major comes up.

18. Thanks Shini thanked for this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Back to being a player again. Count me in.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

I have a couple questions, specifically,

1. What happens when Heather Mason transforms into Princess Heart? What happens when a player is stunned by Heather Mason?
    2. Does Cybil Bennet see the role of the player or get INNOCENT or GUILTY? When his ability fails does he get a false result (such as player is innocent when they are really guilty) or just get no result back?
    3. How many rust/scarlet eggs does Pyramid Head get? Or is it a once per day phase ability?

That's all for now xD
    Last edited by -Ro-; 10-19-2012 at 01:30 PM.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by -Ro- View Post
    I have a couple questions, specifically,

1. What happens when Heather Mason transforms into Princess Heart? What happens when a player is stunned by Heather Mason?
    2. Does Cybil Bennet see the role of the player or get INNOCENT or GUILTY? When his ability fails does he get a false result (such as player is innocent when they are really guilty) or just get no result back?
    3. How many rust/scarlet eggs does Pyramid Head get? Or is it a once per day phase ability?

That's all for now xD
    Heathers transformation allows her to use the Sexy Beam. She must transform every day phase in order to use the attack. If a player is stunned then theyre silenced for that day phase. I shouldve specified that. Sorry!

Cybil will get a correct "innocent" or "guilty". If it fails then Cybil is simply told it fails.

PH only gets 1 of each, period. He can use them both at the same time, but then thats it, theyre gone for good.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

22. Thanks -Ro- thanked for this post
    Likes -Ro- liked this post
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

I forgot to say sign me up please!
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Added =D

I might just take out Heathers transformation and just couple the transformation with Sexy Beam. Having her transform first seems a little pointless...unless I make her bulletproof with the transformation....hmmmmmmmm

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aw. I want to play...
    but I'm not sure about my activity level.

And... silent hill isn't my forte.
    I haaaate anything mildly gory or horror-like. D<

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    Aw. I want to play...
    but I'm not sure about my activity level.

And... silent hill isn't my forte.
    I haaaate anything mildly gory or horror-like. D<
    spoooooooky game for halloween =D

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is it to late for me to sign up? I'm confident a second of last time shouldn't happen.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama View Post
    Is it to late for me to sign up? I'm confident a second of last time shouldn't happen.
    Of course its not. Sign ups will be open for about a week =3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Oh god. Wolf game. How you've grown. I remember when you were just a sparkle in Orochimaru's eyes. Oh that fateful first wolf game. The memories created. The friendships made, and the friendships destroyed.

Whatever happened to granny? What did she do?

Oh yeah she got eaten.

I've gotta be a part of this. I hope you young whipper snappers haven't fudged it up or something. That would be horrible. For me.

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh god.
    So soon?
    @MaruDashi :You're the bestxD
    Can I join?
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

31. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

>oldfags joining....

*sparks some interest on joining*

Closed Thread

Thread Information